Heartland Wilderness RVs Reviews (18)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Heartland Wilderness RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Allen Williams from West Virginia says:

Have you owned any Heartland Wilderness RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Heartland Wilderness 2175RB View Listings

If you’re about to spend thousands of $$$ for an RV, you may want to read this. I can’t go RV’ing because my 2014 HEARTLAND Wilderness leaks grey water all over the ground. I bought it NEW from dealer, 6 attempts to get the problem fixed, 4 of those attempts resulted in repairs being made, which have all failed. Dealer (multiple locations) keeps putting a band-aid on a fracture. Dealeronly does repairs that Heartland will allow/approve. I have been fighting this battle with dealer and manufacturer for over a year now and it seems I have lost. “”As previously noted, Dealer sold the RV “AS IS” and excluded from the sale all express or implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.””---Dealer. “Additional components which have been installed in the recreational vehicle, including but not limited to microwave ovens, ranges, refrigerators, leveling jacks, furnaces/heaters, generators, power converters, batteries, and other items not specifically manufactured by Heartland RV, LCC, are warranted by the component manufacturers as detailed in their individual manufacturers warranties, and are not covered by this Limited Warranty”--- excerpt from my Heartland owner’s manual. So between the two above “disclaimers” good luck getting your Heartland RV repaired correctly under warranty. My warranty has now expired, while sitting at the dealer location awaiting repairs, after having spent almost half its life in repair shops. Do your research, make your own decision and good luck RV’ing. Beware…Heartland makes. Items that have fallen off, broken, or failed: spare tire cover, holding tank drain cap, holding tank T-handle, TV mounting screws, rear bumper end cap, oven wouldn’t stay lit, exit door threshold, stabilizer mounting screws, shore power coupling mounting screws, kitchen sink drain plumbing, bathroom sink drain plumbing, external propane coupling, water heater wiring bundle, kitchen drawer, main entry door, main entry screen door, mattress collapsed, TV cable connector, shower faucet valves(both), shower drain plumbing leak. Oh yeah, it was still winterized upon delivery and the tires weren’t even aired up. If this sounds like sour grapes, it is, because I have a brand new, at time of purchase, $20,000 RV that I can’t use and can’t get fixed. Thanks Dealer and HEARTLAND for putting an expensive and disheartening impediment to my retirement. This post is regarding my purchase and ownership of a 2014 Heartland Wilderness.
- Allen Williams, West Virginia

2019-06-18 2018 Heartland Wilderness 2850BH View Listings

I can't express enough to anyone out there to NEVER buy a Heartland Wildness trailer. We have owned it a year and it has been at the Nampa Idaho plant for maintenance for 8 months and Heartland refuses to fix the problems. We bought it Brand new and it was a disappointment from the get go. Sticky junk under the slide that didn't come off. Awning coming apart, the base that supports the dinette bed broke the first time. The tv was set up wrong, the support for the dinette cracked. But the biggest problem was a water that came in through the slide when it was closed and flooded the coach. 3 inches of water on the floor, it took us 3 hours to suck the water up. Heartland a came and took the trailer for repairs but refuses to change the flooring which we are sure has mold in it. The care nothing for the health of their customers or the fact that it was bought brand new. They lie about the products in their trailers and it's been a mess. Don't ever buy their products. NONE of Them.
- Jacque Nelson, Idaho

2019-04-19 2017 Heartland Wilderness 2450FB View Listings

The ONLY reason we are selling this beautiful Trailer is because it's to big for just myself and my wife who is disabled. During the time we had the trailer and took it on several camping trips we loved it. It has plenty of space for cooking, nice area for dining (which is the slide out section of the trailer) then the table folds down into a pretty comfortable bed for two smaller people or 1 larger person! We thought the bathroom was really nice and big with a nice roomy shower! The bedroom has a nice comfy bed. We did put a memory foam pad on top of the regular mattress. On the outside my husband was over the moon with his outside kitchen! Overall having to get rid of this trailer is very sad for us! This trailer seems to have plenty of storage inside and out. It's ready to go. Clean as a whistle with no known problems! Has always been kept in a barn except when not in use!
- John Straight, Oregon

2019-03-28 2015 Heartland Wilderness 3150DS View Listings

This Rv pulls very well very easy to set up only prob I have ever had is with Hartland it's self. Ended up fixing any prob my self. Floor plan is nice for a bunk house lots of room for the kiddos.i would recommend this Rv to others just have to be ready to fight with heartland but since this is our of warranty not such a prob.
- Ed, Alabama

2018-05-11 2017 Heartland Wilderness 3175RE View Listings

We bought our brand new 2017 Wilderness Oct 2017. The first week we took it out water was leaking from the under belly so within 15 days of owning it was in the shop. The shower drain in my opinion is a defect because we had it in the shop 4 times already and it needs to go back again for the same issue of the p trap pipe stripping after a shower. The water leaking from the p trap has caused damage under the floor of the entire bathroom and all of the repairs have diminished the value of the trailer. It has been nothing but a lemon since when purchased it and Heartland has done nothing to make it right!!
- RENEE HERNANDEZ, Texas

2018-02-24 2014 Heartland Wilderness 2750RL View Listings

Purchased it new and we took a trip to Washington and then to South Carolina and back to California. Had no trouble towing over the Rockies with my F150 since its a Aluminum frame and a Fiberglass body. Everything worked. Easy to tow YES! Comfortable YES! The rear door extender was bad, had to take it off. Had to wait 2 months to get replacement.
- Bob, California

2018-01-29 2015 Heartland Wilderness 2650BH View Listings

Just poor craftsmanship at the factory I had nothing but leaking problems and craftsmanship on the interior i.e. cabinet doors especially there were so many problems I was forced to get rid of it. Other than that the colors were beautiful the interior colors or perfect. I think something needs to be done with the stability Jack’s underneath they should at least take some of the weight of the trailer without stripping out
- Jim, Washington

2017-08-28 2018 Heartland Wilderness 2850BH View Listings

We are first time trailer owners and found the dealer to be very helpful and not high pressure sales. Our first time out, the awning lights blew a fuse and sparked when we tried to replace the fuse. As it is under warranty, we took it back to the dealer for repair. All other issues we had with the trailer they fixed promptly. The awning lights need manufacturer's approval to be repaired and we are still waiting to hear that dealer got the approval. The trailer is very comfortable and I love being able to get to the bathroom even when the slide out is in. Cabinets by refrigerator seem to be backward - the one closest to the kitchen area is for clothes and the closest to the bathroom is shelves for a pantry. The entertainment system is not very u friendly and the buttons on the remote are impossible to read.
- Carol Lasneski, Montana

2017-08-20 2015 Heartland Wilderness 2750RL View Listings

this thing is the worse nightmare that I have ever owned. the air conditioner will not keep up if the unit is setting in the sun. key broke off in the lock. body holes in the cheap mattress will appear soon enough. fender skirt ripped off. had to replace city water connection. broke off 2 latches that open the windows. etc. etc. etc. cheap cheap.
- gary a hampton, Virginia

2017-08-20 2015 Heartland Wilderness 2750RL View Listings

- gary a hampton, Virginia

2017-07-19 2017 Heartland Wilderness 2185RB View Listings

I have had this RV 3 mo. everytime I took it out something else went wrong. There is no quality to the workmanship. The table leg mounts were not attached to floor, slide out headboards fell OFF, relay in the battery and water indicator failed, range top trim came off, trim on cabinet came off. I would not recommend this brand to anyone. I wish I had investigated more before my purchase.
- Jay Sluder, Idaho

2017-07-13 2017 Heartland Wilderness 2150RB View Listings

The materials they put on this rig sucks. Its made so cheap that we started having issues when we drove off the dealer. First the heater, second the refrigerator, the side tire bracket broke off and now the slide room (living room & dining room). No one wants to help us on the warranty and its a pain in the but. Haven't had it for even 5 month's and now i have to figure out where to take it. BUY ANOTHER BRAND.iTS FALLING APART AND THEY KEEP GIVING US THE RUNNING AROUND. ARE VACATION HAD TO BE CUT SHORT.
- Sammy Morales, Louisiana

2017-01-01 2017 Heartland Wilderness 2850BH View Listings

Over all this camper has exceeded our expectations, such a nice layout for us and grandkids are hooked on camping with us witch is priceless . We bought our unit at Vaughan's RV in Indianola ia. and they also made the purchasing of the a feindly family experience
- John, Iowa

2016-11-01 2015 Heartland Wilderness 2875BH View Listings

The Heartland Wilderness 2875bh is a beautiful camper has so many extras you just become spoiled. The family and I enjoyed the experience. We liked the island kitchen at first but when you unfold the couch to make into a bed it becomes a nuisance and possible emergency hazard for you have to walk all the way around the fold out bed to get to the door this is my only complaint the floor plan is awesome with island removed thank you
- Todd Roblyer , Montana

2016-07-25 2016 Heartland Wilderness 3175RE View Listings

Bought new. Used once. Fresh water tank overflowed while hooked up to city water. Flooded bathroom. I am so sorry to have purchased this RV. We have had it for three weeks, two of which it is in the shop. Still don't have it back.
- CMS, New York

2016-06-15 2013 Heartland Wilderness 3150DS View Listings

Amazing looks brand new only used a few times only on pavement in RV parks, lots of storage space, sleek design, great for families and entertaining plenty of sleeping space, the outdoor kitchen w, extra refer, TV, sink, and bbq really works great for summer evenings.. Sad to see it go but I am now disabled and I will not be able to use it need the money more than a new RV sitting that someone else should be enjoying...
- Larry hirschbeger, Washington

2014-12-31 2014 Heartland Wilderness 3175RE View Listings

Absolutely the best travel trailer on the market!
- Tim, Florida

2014-11-20 2013 Heartland Wilderness 2350BH View Listings

This trailer is very well insulated and stays comfortable inside whether it's scorching hot or freezing cold outside. The layout fits everything you need into a fairly small area without feeling crammed. Also, the wide trax suspension system makes for the smoothest ride I've had while towing a trailer that size with just a half ton truck.
- Roman Thomas, Oklahoma