Heartland Trail Runner SLE Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Heartland Trail Runner SLE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

CLAIRE from Iowa says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Heartland Trail Runner SLE 26SLE View Listings

We love our RV! I would recommend a Heartland Trail Runner to anyone interested in purchasing an RV. Everything inside and outside the RV is of great quality and it is extremely homey when my family and I go on trips. Feels like home!
- CLAIRE , Iowa

2020-10-17 2018 Heartland Trail Runner SLE 21SLE View Listings

bought the camper in July 2020 with an extended warranty the rubber roof came loose at the front in August I called good life rv to let them know and make an appointment to have it repaired the bill was $1500 the dealer did pay for half of that my extended warranty covered NONE of it
- Kevin M., Iowa

2020-02-25 2017 Heartland Trail Runner SLE 265SLE View Listings

I purchased the RV as a primary transition residence from MD to TX. I lived in it for 5 weeks at several locations during my relocation. The storage was great for bringing along everything I needed, and a few nice to have's too. With the slideout, this RV offers a large floor space, ample seating for a family dinner, and room to kickback. The long galley kitchen is great for setting up a few appliances during a long stay. The shower I wish was a little bigger but it works well and is a fill enclosure with a door. The bed is a queen size and is actually fairly comfortable for an RV mattress. Say's a lot as I have back issues. Towing this vehicle has its challenges. After a few miles, you get the hang of it though. On the road, with a single sway bar it tracks straight and true. I never had the need to call on warranty support so I spit the dif with 3 stars.
- Dave, Texas