Heartland Terry Classic Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Heartland Terry Classic RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Anthony labarge from Michigan says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Heartland Terry Classic 21V View Listings

I bought one brand new thinking i would not have to worry about repairs. I drove 4.5 hours away to go get it and soon as i seen it there was issues. Once i got it home, i found more! So i had to make another 9 hour trip to get it repaired and now 2 years later ( a year after the warranty stopped) is currently sitting at a local rv dealer getting the furnace worked on and the only way to get the furnace out is to remove the refrigerator! Both table bed and full size bed are uncompfortable. Full size bed feels like you are laying inside a wheelbarrow after it breaks in. It only has 2 windows that open besides having the screen door open. It should have two axles! The tongue weight is more than it needs to be. I would not recommend buying one of these campers. It was a cool thought of the manufacturer but the quality is not there
- Anthony labarge, Michigan

2020-10-04 2018 Heartland Terry Classic 21V View Listings

My wife and I are empty nesters and really enjoy our Terry Classic. While not a good choice for more than 2 adults and a couple of grand children, the trailer has been very cozy, comfy, charming and an attention getter at campgrounds, rest stops and gas stations. I would recommend a Heartland camper but keep in mind you’re towing a home on wheels that gets jiggled around at every turn, bump, twist and the like.
- Ronnie Sanders, Missouri

2020-09-13 2019 Heartland Terry Classic V22 View Listings

I am very disappointed in my new 2019 Heartland Terry Classic V22 camper.I Purchased this new when my husband passed away thinking it would be a good get away with no problems with a new camper, however I have only used it twice in the past year and have had nothing but problems. Within the 1st few months it was leaking And the radio DVD player didn't work so I took it back to the dealership and it was there for months. They did re caulk and replaced the DVD player however the caulking has not lasted through the summer as it is cracking apart.At this point I can't get into the camper and will need to tow it back to the dealership to see what the key locking issues are.I am fearful to go anywhere in it not knowing what will happen. I am very disappointed.
- Vicki Rigney, Michigan