Heartland Landmark 365 RVs Reviews (18)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Heartland Landmark 365 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Donna from Texas says:

Have you owned any Heartland Landmark 365 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

We also have had a lot of issues with our 2018 model, a lot of shoddy Workmanship. Tv wiring all not properly done right, .in transit even though tv locked in place it swung out and bounced for couple of hours, tore the cabinetry splitting stuff husband had to repair himself, safe came loose...it was a mess! Propane bottle leaked out all of it due to regulator, had to find rv store to get new one , panel next to fridge is buckled out and came loose from wall, affects the half back also. We think slide out is out of whack somehow . Pantry door swings open in transit and all drawers come out bouncing (I can't imagine how drawers stayed together , but husband had to fix bottom of all drawers cause "staples" weren't holding.. washer and drier are the worse!!!! Takes an hour and a half and clothes won't spin water out, and drier won't dry clothes after 2 hours. Fresh water tank slushes out 1/3 of water after you fill it when traveling , husband had to repair that,, there was loose duct work blocking ac vent , a lot of drawers won't stay shut in transit, it's as if the clips aren't holding tight and some of these drawers are empty. Bed is king and us almost impossible to make up every morning ., ice maker won't make ice on generator power. Oven fan is VERY loud, the closet is in bathroom, but in order to turn on light you have to come BACK to bedroom.. can't get tv to pick up ant cable channels . There's more, I'm running out of room..... I think we've just bought a LEMON!! We've had soooo many things go wrong we've had to fix ourselves because we are on the road., and the rv dealerships (since we didn't buy from them ,put you on back burner and tell you it will be 2 weeks to fix anything , so my husband has been doing it himself so far.
- Donna, Texas

2019-08-06 2017 Heartland Landmark 365 CHARLESTON View Listings

I purchased my Charleston Landmark 365 in October of 2016. I am active duty Army and my intent was to live out of this for the remainder of my military career, before I found someplace to settle down. I bought it at Camper's Inn in North Carolina, they were fantastic people and would go back there if I ever were to purchase another camper. I was under orders to report to California, so I immediately loaded it up and drove across country. I immediately began having issues. The cover for the light under the gooseneck fell off. The plastic door that covered the sewage hose stowage tube broke. The icemaker and water dispenser in the refrigerator would not work. Minor issues, but I was assured by the dealer that once I got settled in California, it would all be fixed under warranty. by the time I got to my duty station (Fort Irwin, CA) the inverter had quit recharging the batteries. Again I was assured that it would be covered under warranty. There were no full-hookup slots available, so I dry-camped for several weeks. This camper is not made to be used in this fashion. I had to collapse all the bump-outs in order to drive to the dump site. o My batteries would not hold enough charge to slide the bump-outs both in and back out on one charge. o The frequency of sliding them in and out also caused the glue on the fascia to come loose and several outlets quit working. My fascia is literally dangling by the wires. o Also through this process my black water flush valve stopped working, so I could not flush out my upstairs black water tank, resulting in foul odors filling the camper. I used the citrus drop-ins to keep the smell down. o The rollers on the shower door fell off so the shower door had to be picked up and shoved open and closed. o One of the burners on the stove quit working. o the soundbar stopped working. o nails started poking through the linoleum. o The kitchen table pulled out of the floor. o the weather stripping around the living room bump-out detached. o I can see daylight underneath the fireplace o the TV sags on its hinges, so when you access the storage behind, you have to lift the tv to set it back on the latch. o the carpet is peeling up where it slides in and out. o the awnings quit motoring in and out. o there are numerous water leaks underneath the trailer. o the second plastic door to the sewage stowage tube broke All of these things happened in the first 6 months of ownership. Since I was at Fort Irwin, CA, there were no dealerships that would support me. They said I could drop it off, but this was my home. I could not afford to live in a hotel for the weeks or months it would take to fix it. I contacted Heartland and they said the closest mobile repair service was in Las Vegas, which was two hours away. They said it was too far and would not support the warranty claim. I just spent $90,000 on a mobile home that was promised to get me through the next 10 years of my military career and within six months the manufacturer would not support or stand behind their product. I received an early transfer back to the east coast and immediately dropped it off at a dealership in order to file the warranty claim and fix everything. However, AGAIN, Heartland denied my warranty claim and refused to pay for ANY repairs. I am attempting to pursue lemon law action against them and get away from this awful company and its horrible product. I will never again purchase anything from Heartland and will exhort anyone I talk to, to never purchase one of their products. All they had to do was fix what was wrong and I would have been happy. Customer service was completely lacking and they made no effort or attempts to placate me. Do NOT buy a Heartland product!
- Steve Elpel, Virginia

2019-06-25 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Phoenix View Listings

Both slides leaked, dealer fixed one of them and sent me home with other leaking told me they sealed it and bring it back then one day I come home to water everywhere, hose on hot water loose leaked everywhere,fan in living room never worked, no heat pump in one of the a/c said it was 2 under sink flooded and list goes on. I’m ready and prepared to let finance company have it. Dealer wants me to bring it in but i can’t due to work and being full timer. Wish I would have never seen it. Not worth the price
- Steven , Texas

2019-06-07 2017 Heartland Landmark 365 CHARLESTON View Listings

Enjoyed the experience immensely! Roomy living area. Efficient kitchen. Lots of storage in the kitchen and the entertainment center. Televisions were nice. Large shower and tall commode. Lots of storage in bathroom. King bed was very comfortable. Large closet with a digital safe. Stacked washer/dryer. Automatic leveling was so easy. The awnings have wind and rain sensors. That was great when we were gone all day. Theatre seats were very nice. Spent several nights on sofa bed and slept all night. The 3 a/c units were great to cool different areas according to each couples needs. Easy to pull.
- Mary Berry, Oklahoma

2019-05-09 2015 Heartland Landmark 365 NEWPORT View Listings

We were looking for an RV that had room, large bathroom, privacy if one wanted to go to bed you would have access to restroom without disturbing the one sleeping. We loved the induction cook top, makes cleaning so easy. We loved everything about this RV. Would highly recommend it if your looking for room and not a closed in environment. Loved the idea of carpet being in living room and bedroom. The large island bar area is wonderful. So much cabinet spaces throughout the entire RV. The privacy shades are wonderful as you can see out and no one can see in. This is truly the RV to have.
- Tracey, Louisiana

2019-04-27 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Oshkosh View Listings

Our 2018 was in for warranty , Tualatin Or from mid October 2018 to April 15, 2019. We used it last week for the 3rd time. Many issues from day one.Electric chairs not working. 3 of four chairs failed. TV mount is a poor design. Failed to hold TV during travel. TV not working now. Main left side slide failed to close. Microwave and fireplace not working. Burned parts and bad fan motor. All molding have very poor workmanship. Cabinet doors are ares saging due to poor quality latches. Laundry door broken. Bedroom door has major dents. All window shades just do not work right and are missing parts. King bed when raised drops the bed into a 2 inch gap created by raising the Bed. Level indicator in black and grey tanks not reading correctly. All TV cables not marked. Some work,some don't. Automatic electric cord door broke on first use.Has 2 very small plastic pins to hold it it place. Poor design. I could add more issues. We have had ownership about 9 months. Have not had any fun with this RV yet. It always in the shop. The Heartland Landmark 365 Oshkosh is the best from Heartland? Not true. The workmanship and quality of the delivery of a usable high end 5th wheel trailer is of a very poor level. We are sorry we purchased from Heartland. Now living with a lemon and no Lemon Laws to protect us in Oregon. You can put lipstick on a Skunk but when you touch it...... o-boy what a stink.
- Bryce B, Oregon

2019-01-31 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Phoenix View Listings

Picked up 6/30/2018. Started having problems right away it’s now 1/31/2019 and I still do not have anything fixed. I have called both Heartland repeatedly to try to get the many problems fixed. I am so tired of all the back and forth. Yes they will fix it BUT. One of my problems is electrical in bathroom ( ain’t that just great), the head board fell off wall I have it on blocks to hold it. The microwave just shuts off when you aren’t using it now it won’t even turn on. There is a crack in the shower stall. You can see light under kitchen slide, and the list goes on and on and on. I would recommend going to a different dealer and different manufacturer. Sad situation all around.
- Lura Stuessy, Texas

2019-01-12 2019 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

1st time owner of a RV Water leaks from day one -Various leaks had occurred under kitchen piping -Kitchen Sink Faucet Penetration is not sealed under faucet body -Kitchen basket Strainer had tiny leak at pipe connection -Water Heater Connections were leaky especially when unit was heating water. Molding from ceiling coming down Wall by Fridge tearing apart
- Emily Tople, Texas

2018-05-06 2015 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

This RV is a very livable floor plan. I love having the 2 bathrooms with the master being very large. I have had few issues with it and very easy to tow. Good quality cabinetry and woodwork. Would highly recommend Heartland's Landmark 365 series and would buy again.
- Pamela Ficklin, Texas

2018-04-26 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

This is the WORST RV to own! I've had it for 4 months and needed 4 major repairs already and working on the 5th one. Main TV has fallen off the wall 3 times causing damage to the fascia light and living room, lock broken 3 times, cabinets separating, water leaks, main water line broke, wall separation from the main door to the point you can see the ground outside, furnace didn't work, bulb seals have broken twice now. The interior walls are separating- can see where all the staples are pulling thru the wall. All the trim work is coming down. The window seal fell off. The ceiling has a bubble in it. Just constant problems and the manufacturer does not want to help fix the issues, you spend hours and weeks on the phone arguing with them. Do not buy a heartland RV- biggest POS I have ever owned!
- Bryan , Washington

2017-11-15 2016 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

My wife and I did considerable reseach on our Landmark 365 Newport before purchasing and are very happy with the overall floor plan and the options offered. Plenty of living space and does not feel crowded with more than two people moving around inside. Everything is easy to operate and locate. Had some defects that needed to be fixed, manufacture seems slow to respond with parts. Could have been the place doing the repairs. Overall I would reccomend to other people looking to buy. We have shown to many people and are very impressed with our Landmark.
- C. Martin, Florida

2017-11-15 2016 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

- C. Martin, Florida

2017-10-08 2018 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

We just purchased a new 2018 Landmark Newport. On the final inspection my wife and I discovered six items that needed to be fixed.That was the first red flag, as we sat for 3 hrs. waiting for the "detail" guys to get it ready. We finally got home and discovered the beginnings of a growing nightmare. The front closet mirrored door had fallen off the track, due to the fact that out of 15 screws holding it up 4 actually was screwed into something solid. The screen door would not latch.It appears the door frame is wider the then screen door. The living room tv has a large gouge in it. The safety wire that keeps the tv from swinging out to far didn't work. Someone swung the tv to far causing the safety cable to rip out a shelf That it was attached to. I've been told that I have used to many characters. I haven't gotten to the "Good stuff yet.
- Frederick Panyard, Maryland

2017-07-18 2017 Heartland Landmark 365 CHARLESTON View Listings

Paint chips on exterior walls. Towing bounce up and down. Clothes rack in closet has plastic brackets and broke on first trip causing close rod to leave deep scratch downn the wall. Multiple inttrim pieces coming loose. Mounting brackets around black drain pipes in cargo bay came loose,only had one staple holding bracket. Batteries won't hold charge after 3rd trip in 3 months after purchase

2017-07-18 2017 Heartland Landmark 365 CHARLESTON View Listings

Paint chips on exterior walls. Towing bounce up and down. Clothes rack in closet has plastic brackets and broke on first trip causing close rod to leave deep scratch downn the wall. Multiple interior trim pieces coming loose. Mounting brackets around black drain pipes in cargo bay came loose,only had one staple holding bracket. Batteries won't hold charge after 3rd trip in 3 months after purchase

2017-07-03 2015 Heartland Landmark 365 Newport View Listings

From the moment I bought it I have nothing but problems. Molding fell off the ceiling. Ice maker line broke. Hideouts take 3 to 5 button pushes to come in. You push the switch in comes In a foot wait 10 seconds do it again over and over.fresh water tank all the water comes out when on a curvy road. Running out of space. Have a lot more to say. None of it good. Worst rig I have ever owned.
- Curt Albert, Nevada

2017-03-06 2016 Heartland Landmark 365 Syracuse View Listings

We are brand new to RVing and thoroughly love the 365! We wish the position in Nevada would have worked out and hate to see this beautiful Coach go! We fell in love with this floor plan and Heartland did an amazing job with the design and versatility of this layout!
- BRAD TAYLOR, Arizona