Heartland Bighorn Silverado RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Heartland Bighorn Silverado RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Michael from Louisiana says:

Have you owned any Heartland Bighorn Silverado RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Heartland Bighorn Silverado 37QB View Listings

I got my rv from Kent Mitchell rv in Hammond la ..one week after we got it first time out we saw that it had a leak around back slide. Took it back they had it for about a month got it back first time it rained saw to still had a leak and got to looking and 3 out of 4 slides was leaking. Took it back to have them keep it another 3 weeks got it back and same thing. Took it back after 4 weeks they tell me they just don't know what to do about it to take it somewhere to get a 2nd appending. I can tell you of 3 others I know that had leaking big horn rv..Kent Mitchell sucks and if you get a big horn product you are just a fool as you was warned!!!!!
- Michael , Louisiana

2017-06-14 2014 Heartland Bighorn Silverado 34SE View Listings

This RV has been very well maintained. Great 5th wheel having washer and dryer, not a combo. Large refrigerator. Would not be afraid to live in this unit full time. Has lots of storage space as well as an island in the kitchen.
- Mary, Texas

2015-07-08 2014 Heartland Bighorn Silverado 37QB View Listings

Towes really nice by my F350. Accomodations are fantastic. Lots of room for my wife and I, 3 kids, and one dog. Washer and dryer installed also. This is the 38QBS model though. Slightly different from the 37QB
- John, California