Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Charles Colucci from Delaware says:

10000+ miles last summer, 28 states (western), 22+ MPG with 5 cyl Mercedes Diesel. A pleasure to drive; parks like a large car.

Have you owned any Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 17RWD View Listings

- Charles Colucci, Delaware

2019-04-16 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 22MB View Listings

The vista cruiser is great for traveling. Driving, cooking, sleeping all great. It’s a small house. A little big for every day parking.! A cassette toilet would be an improvement but other systems are great.
- Sherrilyn Sytsma, Michigan

2018-10-06 2006 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser G-24 View Listings

I bought this 2006 based on owner reviews including a travel writer who lives in his. I've only put about 3000 miles on it so far, but I think it's great. Exactly what I wanted. The fixed table and chairs are perfect, made even better by the swiveling captain's chairs for driver and passenger - allowing a snug but comfy seating for 4. I work remotely along the way, so the table serves as a dining table and work desk. The bed is ample - the "wings" create plenty of room. The multi-function windows are cool...(although expense to replace). It drives like a luxury car and gets great mileage. AND better still, fits in a regular parking spot. I've also added more battery power and a large inverter for off-grid camping. All in all, these older Vista Cruisers are great rigs at a modest price.
- Richard Shutes, Florida

2018-07-20 2019 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

I purchased vehicle in May 2018. Drove 2000 miles to pick it up.The quality of the trailer was poor with over 20 items wrong. The list consist of lighting fixtures not straight to leaking water system. doors don't align up. Black water system doesn't register on panel. The dealer where I purchased from installed hitch wrong and now has to be replaced. Trailer has been sitting at a dealer for warranty repair for nearly 6 weeks and says it will be another 2 to 3 weeks for parts. Contacted gulfstream and talked to rep (position unknown) he gave me an attitude like it is my problem. Customer service has been horrible all threw this purchase. My recommendation is do not get involved with Gulfstream RV. And enjoy your camping with another coach. If I could rate this with no stars I would. I did however like the floor plan
- Mark Husband, Idaho

2017-07-20 2006 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser G-24 View Listings

I bought this RV used in 2016 to see how I liked RV life. I've taken it on two west coast trips and some long weekend trips - and I love it. NEVER had any trouble with the engine, it has been very dependable. It has been very comfortable to travel and sleep in. The water heater that came with it barely works and the shower area leaves a lot to be desired - but I knew this going into it. Now that I know I love RVing, I'm looking for something just a little bigger with a full shower.
- Vicki Burnett, Wisconsin

2015-05-24 2002 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 23RBK View Listings

Dodge sold Freightliner chassis with Mercedes Benz drive train. Worst vehicle I ever owned. MB tranny leaks from the factory-all inputs are below liquid level! MB does not provide tranny dip stick and charges $8 to check it because they have to replace the seal on the top of the input tube. Engine air has 2 piece plastic adaptor from factory that leaks and has to be replaced-other owners after market replace with 1 piece metal and never another problem. Electrical issues too hard to track down. Charge $50 for a door key blank and $150 for non-ground chip key for ignition. MB dealers do not open till 9 a.m. so no early bird help. Dodge will not work on it as it is diesel/MB, Freightliner will not work on it as it is a different franchise fee, best work was by recommendation of tow truck driver after searching all over towns. Owned 10 months and spent literally 2 weeks in customer waiting rooms.
- Phillip Howard, Ohio