Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

David Shirk from Michigan says:

Have you owned any Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19RBS View Listings

After 2+ years, dozens & dozens of campgrounds around the USA, and well over 18,000 miles, my wife and I find this travel trailer to be very dependable and make us smile every day we use it. Not that there aren't small issues occasionally, but overall...it's great. The retro look is something that starts a conversation at every campground. People are just naturally attracted to the retro style and come up to us, (wanting to see it closer) and ask questions. We love it.
- David Shirk, Michigan

2019-09-18 2020 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

Quality, value, and innovation are the core values that have been a part of the Gulf Stream Coach way of doing business since it was founded in Nappanee, Indiana, by Jim Shea and his sons. I have reached out to Gulfstream to request an extension of the manufactures warranty due to excessive warranty repairs and other issues related to this unit. Some of the items are considered major such as the refrigerator being replaced twice because it won’t seal 50% of the floor support under the shower never being installed. Now I have found the bathroom door is three inches out of plumb at the floor. I understand it can be fixed but look at all the lost time we have with this unit. Now to fix the floor and the wall we will lose it for a long time because they will have to rip everything out to replace the floor because of the holes that will be left behind after moving the wall. I was told by Gulfstream that they won’t do any more than repair the problems within the warranty. Seriously? It costs the manufacture nothing to extend the warranty a year unless there are problems. I guess they can’t stand behind their product longer than the three year warranty otherwise they could do this to keep a customer happy. From there web site and I quote: (Quality, value, and innovation are the core values that have been a part of the Gulf Stream Coach way of doing business since it was founded in Nappanee, Indiana, by Jim Shea and his sons.) “Yeah right”
- Andrew, Iowa

2019-08-18 2017 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 17RWD View Listings

Wonderful camper! A few little issues- table support screws stripped out twice- but Gulfstream support was awesome. Emails answered the same day, and parts provided! The camper is a great getaway- easy to hitch, tow, park, and set up.
- Deb Gay , Vermont

2019-08-05 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

The Vintage has been a great RV. We purchased two years ago when we sold our business with the intent to use it often. That has not worked out, given our schedules. The Anti-sway hitch takes a couple of tries to get comfortable with the installation, but works beautifully while towing: no issues at all. The RV itself has been great, very comfortable, and Gulfstream has thought of everything you need to be comfortable: we simply don't have the time to use it.
- Keith LeBlanc, Louisiana

2018-10-18 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 23QBS View Listings

We bought our VIntage Cruiser 23QBS late in the season and were only able to camp 3 times but we love it! The more we use it the more we like it! We really like the colors and the features. Barb, my wife, tows the unit with ease and feels comfortable. We tow our Vintage with an F150 and in comparison to the bigger unit we had it tows 1000 times better. We always get compliments when we're camping and everyone wants to see inside and asks us questions about it! :) We cannot wait for next season!
- Tom and Barb McDaniel, Indiana

2018-10-16 2016 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19RBS View Listings

Great trailer. Tows nice, warranty claims were handled quickly, right size and layout for two people. 5000 mile trip to Yellowstone NP went off without a hitch. Company supports after sale. For instance----We attended the first annual Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser Rally in South Higgins Lake State Park Michigan September 13-16. Had a great time making new friends. 32 families in attendance. There were activities, pot luck, and Gulf Stream support,(Gulf Stream had 2 representatives in attendance, brought a trailer and a couple of dealers). They catered a full dinner one evening and also had a question and answer session. We also attended the camper show in Novi MI a couple weeks ago. Gulf Stream was there supporting a dealer.
- RICHARD SCHULTZ, Michigan

2018-09-16 2017 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 23RSS View Listings

It’s had a few minor problems that I repaired myself. I heard horror stories about dealerships taking months to repair warranty issues. Since they where minor I figured I just do it myself. The armrest fell off the couch while I opened the slide. Gulf Stream used screws that cracked the wood. I used Elmer’s glue, and C clamps for 48 to repair the wood. I reinstalled the armrest using bolts, solid fix. Two electrical wire couplings came loose, I recrimped them. Plastic roof vent cracked and one corner fell off. I cut a corner from a plastic milk jug to fit the missing piece, and used silicone to seal it. A wire came loose from the black tank sewerage level, I used silicone to put the wire back in place. Water pump is going out, I’ll replace when it stops. I still love the trailer the vintage cruisers are all fiberglass outside including the roof. I wish Gulf Stream made a 30 foot model.
- Dave Charles, Missouri

2018-07-08 2016 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19RBS View Listings

My wife and I purchased this RV 4 months ago after “tenting” for years and are very happy with the upgrade! My wife loved the vintage look when she spotted it at the RV show in Novi, MI. We ended speaking wit a representative from Vicars trailers located in Taylor, MI and found out they had a brand new 2016 on there lot that they could give us a good deal on. We’ve been very pleased this far with the Gulfstream 19RBS, the floor plan and size of 23 feet fits our small family well and being a first time RV owner/user, it’s fairly straight forward to use. We’ve had no issues so far in our few trips with it. Definitely would recommend the Gulfstream vintage cruiser 19RBS!
- Mark C, Michigan

2018-05-08 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

We love the Vintage style and woody interior. Floor plan is perfect for the three of us. Community on Facebook is fantastic too. We like the ability to shut off / separate the bedroom / bathroom area from the living area with the bathroom door.
- Eric Taylor, Wisconsin