Gulf Stream RVs Reviews (129)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jeff Schulte from Arkansas says:

Have you owned any Gulf Stream RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 19KD View Listings

This RV is a fair-middle of the road RV. For the price it is a good buy. Pros: light easy on the pulling weight, comes with many extra 'fluff' that you would normally pay extra for ie. stereo system. Cons: the quality of the manufacturer workmanship is lacking. For example, shavings left inside the compartments, poorly attached items with screws and fasteners loose and/or stripped, not to mention the widely spaced and non symmetrical placement as well as loose and dangling wiring within the coach itself. Overall, it pulls well even with mid-sized Ford Ranger. It should also be noted that the front of the coach is like a big sail when pulling down the expressway. Aero-dynamics is certainly not its' forte.
- Jeff Schulte, Arkansas

2019-08-18 2017 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 17RWD View Listings

Wonderful camper! A few little issues- table support screws stripped out twice- but Gulfstream support was awesome. Emails answered the same day, and parts provided! The camper is a great getaway- easy to hitch, tow, park, and set up.
- Deb Gay , Vermont

2019-08-05 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

The Vintage has been a great RV. We purchased two years ago when we sold our business with the intent to use it often. That has not worked out, given our schedules. The Anti-sway hitch takes a couple of tries to get comfortable with the installation, but works beautifully while towing: no issues at all. The RV itself has been great, very comfortable, and Gulfstream has thought of everything you need to be comfortable: we simply don't have the time to use it.
- Keith LeBlanc, Louisiana

2019-07-15 2011 Gulf Stream Kingsport 231TBS View Listings

We have a 2011 Gulfstream Kingsport 321 tbs that we bought new. We have been campers for many years and this was the 4 trailer we have owned. It has been a lemon since the day we bought it. Everything from the entertainment center to the cabinets and doors has had problems. Now the camper is 8 years old and Gulfstream no longer makes or carries parts for it anymore. That’s really bad news for a trailer that needs constant repair. I would never purchase another Gulfstream product.
- Carol , Illinois

2019-07-08 2018 Gulf Stream Conquest 6320 View Listings

Well the first time was the raido bluetooth didn't work, the recliners didn't recline, back drives side leaked,satellite panel didn't work. The shower drain wasn't hooked up, Second time sink leaked,the entry step was spongy, the table was broken, the clothes bar was broken, the Linoleum in front of the slide was torn, The third time the big slide wouldn't go out they had to replace the whole slide mechanism, the house battery wasn't getting charged from the engine, the emergency button wasn't working, the wiring for the black tank and gray tank was reversed. The seat belts on the recliners were not put in right,the ladder broke the first time we tried to use it, Right now the windows are getting air leaks,and the back storage area is still getting water in it. I can't think what else this all happened with in Lee's than a year. They had it in the shop 7 months out of the year.
- Richard Lambright , Minnesota

2019-06-27 2007 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5272 View Listings

This is a very comfortable and livable motorhome. It has 2 slides which gives you so much more livable space when parked. We have only used the motorhome twice since purchasing as my husband had another brain bleed in December and is unable to drive at this time. I am very comfortable driving the vehicle, but he is just not comfortable traveling right now. It is in excellent condition. It has plenty of power on the road with a 6.0 Vortex Chevrolet engine.
- acline@yadtel.net, North Carolina

2019-06-26 2009 Gulf Stream Caribbean 38C View Listings

This MH has been a great adventure for our family. Sleeps 4 comfortably and with the two slides in the Galley area the area feels like a family room. Pulls great, don't know you have the vehicle behind you. The ride is very smooth and driving is a breeze. Plenty of storage.
- Tracy, Washington

2019-06-24 2006 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

My wife and I liked this Rv. from the day we bought it in 2010, It was used and not well taken care of, however we gave it some TLC, and it turned out great.We made a lot of upgrades over the nine years we had it, and kept up with all the maintenance it needed. Now some health problems are showing up, It's time for us to let it go, I don't want to but It's time for some other family to enjoy it.I hope they will enjoy it as much as my wife and I have.
- Robert Winfield, Arizona

2019-06-22 2019 Gulf Stream Kingsport SE 275FBG View Listings

I bought the trailer on June 1 2019 and towed it to California and within 2 weeks, my son called and told me that all the caulking in the shower area was coming off and the caulking around the sink was as sold as peanut butter and when he touched it, it stuck to his fingers, they did not put a wide enough bead of caulk in the shower and it shrank in the California heat, he has had to redo the shower and sink area himself, as he can not take the camper into the dealer and leave it to get it fixed, customer beware.
- Roger hendges, Michigan

2019-06-05 2006 Gulf Stream Conquest 6280 View Listings

My family enjoys using the RV it was roomy enough for two young grandchildren and an older son plus me and my husband. Never felt cramped. It's self contained which is nice on long road trips. All appliances work and the air conditioner keeps you cool. We did use the heat a couple nights and it works great too. The grandkids had room to stretch and enjoyed the ride. It's a great family camper to make many great memories
- Kari Smith, Indiana

2019-05-04 2014 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 295SBW View Listings

Lemon fr day 1. Poor sealing inside/out. Cheap tires that blow out causing multiple insurance claims, 3 awning motors replaced, toilet valve issues, window blinds are useless / cheap, poor quality scissor jacks, plumbing leaks, shower leaks, incomplete sealing on side metal, inside trim is peeling from slide out, j metal on sides has no support, exterior lights not sealed properly,recliners are poor quality, pre mature propane leaks, issues with stereo, cheap plastic latches on door that break easily, inside trim is 1 step above cardboard. I talked to Mike Ward at the company and he talked down to me as if he didn't have time for complaints. Never again.
- Scott Duckworth , Texas

2019-05-04 2017 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 19DS View Listings

Great rv for a family with small kids or teenagers. Not so great for more than one adult couple though. The bathroom is always great to have as is the air conditioner and the abundance of storage.nice to have the awning for shade
- Dave from Aurora, Colorado

2019-04-27 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed our Motor Home and have created so many memories for our selves and Grandchildren. We love the floor plan which includes a dressing area which can be very private. It does look exceptionally clean and has been well maintained, inside and out. We have been pleasantly surprised when we were getting 10 mpg, as they advertise 10 to 12 mpg. Well built Motor Coach and the power of the diesel was another pleasant surprise. It will be a sweet deal for someone that truly wants to see our beautiful country. This review is about the 2007 Gulf Stream Cresendo.
- Peter Nasseff, Minnesota

2019-04-16 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 22MB View Listings

The vista cruiser is great for traveling. Driving, cooking, sleeping all great. It’s a small house. A little big for every day parking.! A cassette toilet would be an improvement but other systems are great.
- Sherrilyn Sytsma, Michigan

2019-04-09 2004 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5270 View Listings

I have owned this Motorhome its 15 now and is made like a tank we never had any issues it rides nice the layout for a couple is perfect with queen bed in the rear. I will never sell it because it gives me no reason to. On a Ford E450 V10 you cant beat that setup as well. Granted my unit is garaged but I have not heard of the BT cruisers have leaking issues due to the way the cab over is a 1 piece fiberglass unit with only 1 seam that connects to the roof, which is also a fiberglass roof and is tied down tightly to the side panels. Its a very well engineered product. The newer made ones are made exactly the same way the were 15 years ago. Only difference is some of the interior materials are not sold oak cabinets which is a preference but the frame and build is the same process and is why thy last and hold up on same Ford E450 V10
- Ed D, Pennsylvania

2019-03-21 2010 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

I drove this RV from California to Indiana with no issues. Great driving and fun! My husband and I spent 2 winters in Florida in this RV and had ample room for us and supplies. Has all the amenities that you could ask for!
- Gloria , Indiana

2019-02-25 2006 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8377 View Listings

The Gulf Stream Sun Voyager's Layout & Craftsmanship is superb! The Atrium is especially nice for providing a sunny open interior and expansive exterior views. Having said this the coach is not designed for more than (4) occupants. Ideally; two for extended stays. The (4)hydraulic bump outs,cherry finish trim, corian counters, convection oven, Surround sound, smart tv, very comfortable queen bed with make-up area, rear window, large shower with separate hopper room, dual fuel refrigerator, ... The GM Workhorse Chassis, Engine & Allison Transmission are a dream! The drivers seat does not go back far when the galley bump out is retracted. Not great for really tall drivers :O( Steering Stabilizer is recommended for long trips!
- Kevin Maloney, Florida

2019-02-14 2009 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 27BHS View Listings

Over all This is an excellent camper for your family I enjoy this camp are very much the floor plan was excellent I had several beds for comfort air conditioning work great had stove sink refrigerator everything you could need in a camper. Lots of storage inside and outside. This is an excellent value need to sell ASAP
- Randy, Vermont

2019-02-05 2019 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5255 View Listings

Have not driven or tested BT 5255 yet and unlikely to do so. Floor plan very disappointing. No concern for privacy for someone sleeping by putting restroom is rear of coach. Hate twin beds . Move restroom and shower to center of coach. Need queen bed full size queen. Upgrade you furnishings especially cab area and coach seating and tables. Only good thing is outside is paint scheme on coach. Please in future ditch the twin beds and rear bathroom/shower area.
- Marvin Sampson, Maryland

2019-01-26 2007 Gulf Stream Tour Master 40B View Listings

I had a checklist for life quality, and this coach checked off everything! King bed, full W/D, large shower, tall ceiling, lots of storage, res.refrig ice n water in door, water filter system, easily repairable if water leak, (water manifold) beautiful head turner, proud to call home! Separate vanity for female! Separate closet space! Heat n cool all over! Double air!
- Mr n Mrs Phelps, Texas

2019-01-16 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

This is our 11th year in this motorhome and we have absolutely loved it. We have traveled the country and have seen many beautiful sites. It's a solid coach and very well-maintained and looks almost like brand new. The next owner will be very happy to own this particular motorcoach.
- Peter Nasseff , Arizona

2019-01-11 2000 Gulf Stream Palm Breeze 8325 View Listings

We found our Georgetown to be very comfortable with lots of living space & storage space. All systems work very well, especially the furnace during a cold spell we went through during a camping trip. However, the ride while driving over a bit of rough road the suspension bounces a bit too much...needs re-enforcing. Other than that, it drives very well on smooth roads & windless days.
- Terry Mone, Florida

2019-01-09 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

I traded a 2017 Class C Thor Fredom Elite for a Super C Thor Four Winds on a Ford F550 Chassis. When I drove it home from the dealer with less than 1,000 miles, I got a check engine light. I took it back to the dealership and quickly found out that they could not service it and informed me that I would have to take it to a Ford dealership. They called around to all 6 Ford dealership that were local try and assist me, but soon learned that none of the Ford dealerships in town would work on a 35 foot RV. I had to take it to a small town that had only one Ford dealership that was 80 miles away. I had to leave it but was called the next day to tell me that an exhaust sensor was replaced and it was ready to be picked up. I drove it on vacation and took a couple of more trips with no problems. We had some great trips. Two weeks ago I attempted to move after having placed it in my other driveway the previous week. I was surprised to find out that it would not start. I called Ford RV and they sent a tow truck to tow it back to the dealership 80 miles way. That was 2 weeks ago and they have not looked at it. They tell me they should be able to let me know something in about a week. I was also surprised that when the tow truck picked it up I could hear water in the overhead. When it was lifted, gallons of water poured out down the side of the cab and also in the cab. I called Thor and they promised to take care of it once I get it back from the repair shop. The vehicle only has 5,000 miles and I am glad that it is still in warranty, but I am very displeased with the inconvenience.
- Clyde H Reed, Arkansas

2018-12-01 2008 Gulf Stream Conquest Super Nova 6400 View Listings

Great floor plan with a separate bath for the kids. Very functional even with slides in. The engine is very easy to work on since school buses have the same engine. The ceiling is 7 ft so there is plenty of headroom. Kids can have their own orivate bunk with tv.
- Karen , Texas

2018-10-18 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 23QBS View Listings

We bought our VIntage Cruiser 23QBS late in the season and were only able to camp 3 times but we love it! The more we use it the more we like it! We really like the colors and the features. Barb, my wife, tows the unit with ease and feels comfortable. We tow our Vintage with an F150 and in comparison to the bigger unit we had it tows 1000 times better. We always get compliments when we're camping and everyone wants to see inside and asks us questions about it! :) We cannot wait for next season!
- Tom and Barb McDaniel, Indiana