Gulf Stream RVs Reviews (120)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jeff Schulte from Arkansas says:

Have you owned any Gulf Stream RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 19KD View Listings

This RV is a fair-middle of the road RV. For the price it is a good buy. Pros: light easy on the pulling weight, comes with many extra 'fluff' that you would normally pay extra for ie. stereo system. Cons: the quality of the manufacturer workmanship is lacking. For example, shavings left inside the compartments, poorly attached items with screws and fasteners loose and/or stripped, not to mention the widely spaced and non symmetrical placement as well as loose and dangling wiring within the coach itself. Overall, it pulls well even with mid-sized Ford Ranger. It should also be noted that the front of the coach is like a big sail when pulling down the expressway. Aero-dynamics is certainly not its' forte.
- Jeff Schulte, Arkansas

2019-06-05 2006 Gulf Stream Conquest 6280 View Listings

My family enjoys using the RV it was roomy enough for two young grandchildren and an older son plus me and my husband. Never felt cramped. It's self contained which is nice on long road trips. All appliances work and the air conditioner keeps you cool. We did use the heat a couple nights and it works great too. The grandkids had room to stretch and enjoyed the ride. It's a great family camper to make many great memories
- Kari Smith, Indiana

2019-05-04 2014 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 295SBW View Listings

Lemon fr day 1. Poor sealing inside/out. Cheap tires that blow out causing multiple insurance claims, 3 awning motors replaced, toilet valve issues, window blinds are useless / cheap, poor quality scissor jacks, plumbing leaks, shower leaks, incomplete sealing on side metal, inside trim is peeling from slide out, j metal on sides has no support, exterior lights not sealed properly,recliners are poor quality, pre mature propane leaks, issues with stereo, cheap plastic latches on door that break easily, inside trim is 1 step above cardboard. I talked to Mike Ward at the company and he talked down to me as if he didn't have time for complaints. Never again.
- Scott Duckworth , Texas

2019-05-04 2017 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 19DS View Listings

Great rv for a family with small kids or teenagers. Not so great for more than one adult couple though. The bathroom is always great to have as is the air conditioner and the abundance of storage.nice to have the awning for shade
- Dave from Aurora, Colorado

2019-04-27 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed our Motor Home and have created so many memories for our selves and Grandchildren. We love the floor plan which includes a dressing area which can be very private. It does look exceptionally clean and has been well maintained, inside and out. We have been pleasantly surprised when we were getting 10 mpg, as they advertise 10 to 12 mpg. Well built Motor Coach and the power of the diesel was another pleasant surprise. It will be a sweet deal for someone that truly wants to see our beautiful country. This review is about the 2007 Gulf Stream Cresendo.
- Peter Nasseff, Minnesota

2019-04-16 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 22MB View Listings

The vista cruiser is great for traveling. Driving, cooking, sleeping all great. It’s a small house. A little big for every day parking.! A cassette toilet would be an improvement but other systems are great.
- Sherrilyn Sytsma, Michigan

2019-04-09 2004 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5270 View Listings

I have owned this Motorhome its 15 now and is made like a tank we never had any issues it rides nice the layout for a couple is perfect with queen bed in the rear. I will never sell it because it gives me no reason to. On a Ford E450 V10 you cant beat that setup as well. Granted my unit is garaged but I have not heard of the BT cruisers have leaking issues due to the way the cab over is a 1 piece fiberglass unit with only 1 seam that connects to the roof, which is also a fiberglass roof and is tied down tightly to the side panels. Its a very well engineered product. The newer made ones are made exactly the same way the were 15 years ago. Only difference is some of the interior materials are not sold oak cabinets which is a preference but the frame and build is the same process and is why thy last and hold up on same Ford E450 V10
- Ed D, Pennsylvania

2019-03-21 2010 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

I drove this RV from California to Indiana with no issues. Great driving and fun! My husband and I spent 2 winters in Florida in this RV and had ample room for us and supplies. Has all the amenities that you could ask for!
- Gloria , Indiana

2019-02-25 2006 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8377 View Listings

The Gulf Stream Sun Voyager's Layout & Craftsmanship is superb! The Atrium is especially nice for providing a sunny open interior and expansive exterior views. Having said this the coach is not designed for more than (4) occupants. Ideally; two for extended stays. The (4)hydraulic bump outs,cherry finish trim, corian counters, convection oven, Surround sound, smart tv, very comfortable queen bed with make-up area, rear window, large shower with separate hopper room, dual fuel refrigerator, ... The GM Workhorse Chassis, Engine & Allison Transmission are a dream! The drivers seat does not go back far when the galley bump out is retracted. Not great for really tall drivers :O( Steering Stabilizer is recommended for long trips!
- Kevin Maloney, Florida

2019-02-14 2009 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 27BHS View Listings

Over all This is an excellent camper for your family I enjoy this camp are very much the floor plan was excellent I had several beds for comfort air conditioning work great had stove sink refrigerator everything you could need in a camper. Lots of storage inside and outside. This is an excellent value need to sell ASAP
- Randy, Vermont

2019-02-05 2019 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5255 View Listings

Have not driven or tested BT 5255 yet and unlikely to do so. Floor plan very disappointing. No concern for privacy for someone sleeping by putting restroom is rear of coach. Hate twin beds . Move restroom and shower to center of coach. Need queen bed full size queen. Upgrade you furnishings especially cab area and coach seating and tables. Only good thing is outside is paint scheme on coach. Please in future ditch the twin beds and rear bathroom/shower area.
- Marvin Sampson, Maryland

2019-01-26 2007 Gulf Stream Tour Master 40B View Listings

I had a checklist for life quality, and this coach checked off everything! King bed, full W/D, large shower, tall ceiling, lots of storage, res.refrig ice n water in door, water filter system, easily repairable if water leak, (water manifold) beautiful head turner, proud to call home! Separate vanity for female! Separate closet space! Heat n cool all over! Double air!
- Mr n Mrs Phelps, Texas

2019-01-16 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

This is our 11th year in this motorhome and we have absolutely loved it. We have traveled the country and have seen many beautiful sites. It's a solid coach and very well-maintained and looks almost like brand new. The next owner will be very happy to own this particular motorcoach.
- Peter Nasseff , Arizona

2019-01-11 2000 Gulf Stream Palm Breeze 8325 View Listings

We found our Georgetown to be very comfortable with lots of living space & storage space. All systems work very well, especially the furnace during a cold spell we went through during a camping trip. However, the ride while driving over a bit of rough road the suspension bounces a bit too much...needs re-enforcing. Other than that, it drives very well on smooth roads & windless days.
- Terry Mone, Florida

2019-01-09 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

I traded a 2017 Class C Thor Fredom Elite for a Super C Thor Four Winds on a Ford F550 Chassis. When I drove it home from the dealer with less than 1,000 miles, I got a check engine light. I took it back to the dealership and quickly found out that they could not service it and informed me that I would have to take it to a Ford dealership. They called around to all 6 Ford dealership that were local try and assist me, but soon learned that none of the Ford dealerships in town would work on a 35 foot RV. I had to take it to a small town that had only one Ford dealership that was 80 miles away. I had to leave it but was called the next day to tell me that an exhaust sensor was replaced and it was ready to be picked up. I drove it on vacation and took a couple of more trips with no problems. We had some great trips. Two weeks ago I attempted to move after having placed it in my other driveway the previous week. I was surprised to find out that it would not start. I called Ford RV and they sent a tow truck to tow it back to the dealership 80 miles way. That was 2 weeks ago and they have not looked at it. They tell me they should be able to let me know something in about a week. I was also surprised that when the tow truck picked it up I could hear water in the overhead. When it was lifted, gallons of water poured out down the side of the cab and also in the cab. I called Thor and they promised to take care of it once I get it back from the repair shop. The vehicle only has 5,000 miles and I am glad that it is still in warranty, but I am very displeased with the inconvenience.
- Clyde H Reed, Arkansas

2018-12-01 2008 Gulf Stream Conquest Super Nova 6400 View Listings

Great floor plan with a separate bath for the kids. Very functional even with slides in. The engine is very easy to work on since school buses have the same engine. The ceiling is 7 ft so there is plenty of headroom. Kids can have their own orivate bunk with tv.
- Karen , Texas

2018-10-18 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 23QBS View Listings

We bought our VIntage Cruiser 23QBS late in the season and were only able to camp 3 times but we love it! The more we use it the more we like it! We really like the colors and the features. Barb, my wife, tows the unit with ease and feels comfortable. We tow our Vintage with an F150 and in comparison to the bigger unit we had it tows 1000 times better. We always get compliments when we're camping and everyone wants to see inside and asks us questions about it! :) We cannot wait for next season!
- Tom and Barb McDaniel, Indiana

2018-10-16 2016 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19RBS View Listings

Great trailer. Tows nice, warranty claims were handled quickly, right size and layout for two people. 5000 mile trip to Yellowstone NP went off without a hitch. Company supports after sale. For instance----We attended the first annual Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser Rally in South Higgins Lake State Park Michigan September 13-16. Had a great time making new friends. 32 families in attendance. There were activities, pot luck, and Gulf Stream support,(Gulf Stream had 2 representatives in attendance, brought a trailer and a couple of dealers). They catered a full dinner one evening and also had a question and answer session. We also attended the camper show in Novi MI a couple weeks ago. Gulf Stream was there supporting a dealer.
- RICHARD SCHULTZ, Michigan

2018-10-09 1997 Gulf Stream Tourmaster 40 View Listings

Very good motor home. Owned 13 years. Good power and drive ability. Tows a 2016 Jeep unlimited 4 door with no problem. My motor home is a 1997 and requires much less repair than most of my friends newer models
- Ed , Florida

2018-10-06 2006 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser G-24 View Listings

I bought this 2006 based on owner reviews including a travel writer who lives in his. I've only put about 3000 miles on it so far, but I think it's great. Exactly what I wanted. The fixed table and chairs are perfect, made even better by the swiveling captain's chairs for driver and passenger - allowing a snug but comfy seating for 4. I work remotely along the way, so the table serves as a dining table and work desk. The bed is ample - the "wings" create plenty of room. The multi-function windows are cool...(although expense to replace). It drives like a luxury car and gets great mileage. AND better still, fits in a regular parking spot. I've also added more battery power and a large inverter for off-grid camping. All in all, these older Vista Cruisers are great rigs at a modest price.
- Richard Shutes, Florida

2018-09-16 2017 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 23RSS View Listings

It’s had a few minor problems that I repaired myself. I heard horror stories about dealerships taking months to repair warranty issues. Since they where minor I figured I just do it myself. The armrest fell off the couch while I opened the slide. Gulf Stream used screws that cracked the wood. I used Elmer’s glue, and C clamps for 48 to repair the wood. I reinstalled the armrest using bolts, solid fix. Two electrical wire couplings came loose, I recrimped them. Plastic roof vent cracked and one corner fell off. I cut a corner from a plastic milk jug to fit the missing piece, and used silicone to seal it. A wire came loose from the black tank sewerage level, I used silicone to put the wire back in place. Water pump is going out, I’ll replace when it stops. I still love the trailer the vintage cruisers are all fiberglass outside including the roof. I wish Gulf Stream made a 30 foot model.
- Dave Charles, Missouri

2018-09-06 2009 Gulf Stream Super Nova 6400 View Listings

We have owned our unit for less than a year and I'm not happy. Cab is very loud, can't have a conversation without yelling, floor gets burning hot when driving. The layout is fine but quality is poor, it came with extended warranty that won't pay for anything. I would not recommend, we have had nothing but trouble.
- Audra, Texas

2018-07-20 2019 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

I purchased vehicle in May 2018. Drove 2000 miles to pick it up.The quality of the trailer was poor with over 20 items wrong. The list consist of lighting fixtures not straight to leaking water system. doors don't align up. Black water system doesn't register on panel. The dealer where I purchased from installed hitch wrong and now has to be replaced. Trailer has been sitting at a dealer for warranty repair for nearly 6 weeks and says it will be another 2 to 3 weeks for parts. Contacted gulfstream and talked to rep (position unknown) he gave me an attitude like it is my problem. Customer service has been horrible all threw this purchase. My recommendation is do not get involved with Gulfstream RV. And enjoy your camping with another coach. If I could rate this with no stars I would. I did however like the floor plan
- Mark Husband, Idaho

2018-07-09 2004 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5270B View Listings

Exellent Rv.... Size is perfect for traveling..... Motor size is perfect for the rvs size... Fuel consumption is reasonably cheap.... Powerfull air conditioning both in front and in motorhome....
- Eric, Quebec

2018-07-08 2016 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19RBS View Listings

My wife and I purchased this RV 4 months ago after “tenting” for years and are very happy with the upgrade! My wife loved the vintage look when she spotted it at the RV show in Novi, MI. We ended speaking wit a representative from Vicars trailers located in Taylor, MI and found out they had a brand new 2016 on there lot that they could give us a good deal on. We’ve been very pleased this far with the Gulfstream 19RBS, the floor plan and size of 23 feet fits our small family well and being a first time RV owner/user, it’s fairly straight forward to use. We’ve had no issues so far in our few trips with it. Definitely would recommend the Gulfstream vintage cruiser 19RBS!
- Mark C, Michigan