Gulf Stream RVs Reviews (134)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jeff Schulte from Arkansas says:

Have you owned any Gulf Stream RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 19KD View Listings

This RV is a fair-middle of the road RV. For the price it is a good buy. Pros: light easy on the pulling weight, comes with many extra 'fluff' that you would normally pay extra for ie. stereo system. Cons: the quality of the manufacturer workmanship is lacking. For example, shavings left inside the compartments, poorly attached items with screws and fasteners loose and/or stripped, not to mention the widely spaced and non symmetrical placement as well as loose and dangling wiring within the coach itself. Overall, it pulls well even with mid-sized Ford Ranger. It should also be noted that the front of the coach is like a big sail when pulling down the expressway. Aero-dynamics is certainly not its' forte.
- Jeff Schulte, Arkansas

2019-12-09 2000 Gulf Stream Tourmaster 8430 Millennium Edition View Listings

Just drove the new the new to me coach 745 miles from FL to AL. It had 33,000 miles on it and everything is still like new. The original owners were meticulous. The coach air ride suspension allows me to snore in the reclining co-pilot seat when momma takes the wheel. The Cummings M11 sipped the fuel at 8.3 mpg and she tipped the scale at 33,000 lbs. The Allison HD 4060 was a little rough automatically shifting down going down hill at about 60 mph. And there another rough shift down 3 to 2 around 15 mph. Still don’t know what to think about that. The aqua hot system needs to be serviced I didn’t have very much I water but that was expected for a rig this old. Once serviced, I’m sure it will be awesome filling up the whirlpool tub.
- Ronald Martel, Alabama

2019-10-10 2017 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5230 View Listings

This RV is just what I wanted, but I can't fit my scooter through the door. So, I must sell it. It is quite roomy, has a slide-out, a full-sized bathroom, 2 closets, a large fridge,an oven and best of all, it is on a Ford chasis and can haul 7,500 pounds!This is the perfect RV for the horsey person, whether you are showing, trail riding or buying more, you will be happy with this unit. It also has extra extended warranties, as we really hoped it would work for us,but, for health reasons, we must sell.
- Michele Campbell, Illinois

2019-09-30 2008 Gulf Stream Canyon Trail 32FK View Listings

This RV is amazing for families large and small. It has two bedrooms two bathrooms and plenty of living space. There is two 40 gallon black water tanks and two 40 gallon grey water tanks which allows for extended dry camping (boondocking) days without having to find a dump station. The large windows provide great views of the outdoors while camping.
- William Keller, California

2019-09-18 2020 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

Quality, value, and innovation are the core values that have been a part of the Gulf Stream Coach way of doing business since it was founded in Nappanee, Indiana, by Jim Shea and his sons. I have reached out to Gulfstream to request an extension of the manufactures warranty due to excessive warranty repairs and other issues related to this unit. Some of the items are considered major such as the refrigerator being replaced twice because it won’t seal 50% of the floor support under the shower never being installed. Now I have found the bathroom door is three inches out of plumb at the floor. I understand it can be fixed but look at all the lost time we have with this unit. Now to fix the floor and the wall we will lose it for a long time because they will have to rip everything out to replace the floor because of the holes that will be left behind after moving the wall. I was told by Gulfstream that they won’t do any more than repair the problems within the warranty. Seriously? It costs the manufacture nothing to extend the warranty a year unless there are problems. I guess they can’t stand behind their product longer than the three year warranty otherwise they could do this to keep a customer happy. From there web site and I quote: (Quality, value, and innovation are the core values that have been a part of the Gulf Stream Coach way of doing business since it was founded in Nappanee, Indiana, by Jim Shea and his sons.) “Yeah right”
- Andrew, Iowa

2019-09-08 2006 Gulf Stream Tourmaster 40 View Listings

I recently bought a used Tour master from a business of RV's in Ozark, Mo. I've found more issues than you can believe in just a under a month. I have and currently have so many things going wrong or are wrong that I could not recommend not only this RV but any RV manufactured by GS. From getting easy access to the engine a Cummins diesel, to no help from the Company. They don't make a class A anymore and I can understand why now. I would also do your homework on who you are buying from and also make sure to get a professional inspection any GS. Look and read everything you can about the RV and get as much info on it before you spend your money. These are big ticket items and you will want add things and some years were great others not so great. I would also suggest you buy a tag axle if you are wanting a long RV. The craftmanship isn't standard from one year to another or model either. I would suggest also a private seller instead or a dealer.
- Jack Wilhiet, Missouri

2019-08-18 2017 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 17RWD View Listings

Wonderful camper! A few little issues- table support screws stripped out twice- but Gulfstream support was awesome. Emails answered the same day, and parts provided! The camper is a great getaway- easy to hitch, tow, park, and set up.
- Deb Gay , Vermont

2019-08-05 2018 Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD View Listings

The Vintage has been a great RV. We purchased two years ago when we sold our business with the intent to use it often. That has not worked out, given our schedules. The Anti-sway hitch takes a couple of tries to get comfortable with the installation, but works beautifully while towing: no issues at all. The RV itself has been great, very comfortable, and Gulfstream has thought of everything you need to be comfortable: we simply don't have the time to use it.
- Keith LeBlanc, Louisiana

2019-07-15 2011 Gulf Stream Kingsport 231TBS View Listings

We have a 2011 Gulfstream Kingsport 321 tbs that we bought new. We have been campers for many years and this was the 4 trailer we have owned. It has been a lemon since the day we bought it. Everything from the entertainment center to the cabinets and doors has had problems. Now the camper is 8 years old and Gulfstream no longer makes or carries parts for it anymore. That’s really bad news for a trailer that needs constant repair. I would never purchase another Gulfstream product.
- Carol , Illinois

2019-07-08 2018 Gulf Stream Conquest 6320 View Listings

Well the first time was the raido bluetooth didn't work, the recliners didn't recline, back drives side leaked,satellite panel didn't work. The shower drain wasn't hooked up, Second time sink leaked,the entry step was spongy, the table was broken, the clothes bar was broken, the Linoleum in front of the slide was torn, The third time the big slide wouldn't go out they had to replace the whole slide mechanism, the house battery wasn't getting charged from the engine, the emergency button wasn't working, the wiring for the black tank and gray tank was reversed. The seat belts on the recliners were not put in right,the ladder broke the first time we tried to use it, Right now the windows are getting air leaks,and the back storage area is still getting water in it. I can't think what else this all happened with in Lee's than a year. They had it in the shop 7 months out of the year.
- Richard Lambright , Minnesota

2019-06-27 2007 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5272 View Listings

This is a very comfortable and livable motorhome. It has 2 slides which gives you so much more livable space when parked. We have only used the motorhome twice since purchasing as my husband had another brain bleed in December and is unable to drive at this time. I am very comfortable driving the vehicle, but he is just not comfortable traveling right now. It is in excellent condition. It has plenty of power on the road with a 6.0 Vortex Chevrolet engine.
- acline, North Carolina

2019-06-26 2009 Gulf Stream Caribbean 38C View Listings

This MH has been a great adventure for our family. Sleeps 4 comfortably and with the two slides in the Galley area the area feels like a family room. Pulls great, don't know you have the vehicle behind you. The ride is very smooth and driving is a breeze. Plenty of storage.
- Tracy, Washington

2019-06-24 2006 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

My wife and I liked this Rv. from the day we bought it in 2010, It was used and not well taken care of, however we gave it some TLC, and it turned out great.We made a lot of upgrades over the nine years we had it, and kept up with all the maintenance it needed. Now some health problems are showing up, It's time for us to let it go, I don't want to but It's time for some other family to enjoy it.I hope they will enjoy it as much as my wife and I have.
- Robert Winfield, Arizona

2019-06-22 2019 Gulf Stream Kingsport SE 275FBG View Listings

I bought the trailer on June 1 2019 and towed it to California and within 2 weeks, my son called and told me that all the caulking in the shower area was coming off and the caulking around the sink was as sold as peanut butter and when he touched it, it stuck to his fingers, they did not put a wide enough bead of caulk in the shower and it shrank in the California heat, he has had to redo the shower and sink area himself, as he can not take the camper into the dealer and leave it to get it fixed, customer beware.
- Roger hendges, Michigan

2019-06-05 2006 Gulf Stream Conquest 6280 View Listings

My family enjoys using the RV it was roomy enough for two young grandchildren and an older son plus me and my husband. Never felt cramped. It's self contained which is nice on long road trips. All appliances work and the air conditioner keeps you cool. We did use the heat a couple nights and it works great too. The grandkids had room to stretch and enjoyed the ride. It's a great family camper to make many great memories
- Kari Smith, Indiana

2019-05-04 2014 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 295SBW View Listings

Lemon fr day 1. Poor sealing inside/out. Cheap tires that blow out causing multiple insurance claims, 3 awning motors replaced, toilet valve issues, window blinds are useless / cheap, poor quality scissor jacks, plumbing leaks, shower leaks, incomplete sealing on side metal, inside trim is peeling from slide out, j metal on sides has no support, exterior lights not sealed properly,recliners are poor quality, pre mature propane leaks, issues with stereo, cheap plastic latches on door that break easily, inside trim is 1 step above cardboard. I talked to Mike Ward at the company and he talked down to me as if he didn't have time for complaints. Never again.
- Scott Duckworth , Texas

2019-05-04 2017 Gulf Stream Ameri-Lite 19DS View Listings

Great rv for a family with small kids or teenagers. Not so great for more than one adult couple though. The bathroom is always great to have as is the air conditioner and the abundance of storage.nice to have the awning for shade
- Dave from Aurora, Colorado

2019-04-27 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed our Motor Home and have created so many memories for our selves and Grandchildren. We love the floor plan which includes a dressing area which can be very private. It does look exceptionally clean and has been well maintained, inside and out. We have been pleasantly surprised when we were getting 10 mpg, as they advertise 10 to 12 mpg. Well built Motor Coach and the power of the diesel was another pleasant surprise. It will be a sweet deal for someone that truly wants to see our beautiful country. This review is about the 2007 Gulf Stream Cresendo.
- Peter Nasseff, Minnesota

2019-04-16 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser 22MB View Listings

The vista cruiser is great for traveling. Driving, cooking, sleeping all great. It’s a small house. A little big for every day parking.! A cassette toilet would be an improvement but other systems are great.
- Sherrilyn Sytsma, Michigan

2019-04-09 2004 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5270 View Listings

I have owned this Motorhome its 15 now and is made like a tank we never had any issues it rides nice the layout for a couple is perfect with queen bed in the rear. I will never sell it because it gives me no reason to. On a Ford E450 V10 you cant beat that setup as well. Granted my unit is garaged but I have not heard of the BT cruisers have leaking issues due to the way the cab over is a 1 piece fiberglass unit with only 1 seam that connects to the roof, which is also a fiberglass roof and is tied down tightly to the side panels. Its a very well engineered product. The newer made ones are made exactly the same way the were 15 years ago. Only difference is some of the interior materials are not sold oak cabinets which is a preference but the frame and build is the same process and is why thy last and hold up on same Ford E450 V10
- Ed D, Pennsylvania

2019-03-21 2010 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5291 View Listings

I drove this RV from California to Indiana with no issues. Great driving and fun! My husband and I spent 2 winters in Florida in this RV and had ample room for us and supplies. Has all the amenities that you could ask for!
- Gloria , Indiana

2019-02-25 2006 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8377 View Listings

The Gulf Stream Sun Voyager's Layout & Craftsmanship is superb! The Atrium is especially nice for providing a sunny open interior and expansive exterior views. Having said this the coach is not designed for more than (4) occupants. Ideally; two for extended stays. The (4)hydraulic bump outs,cherry finish trim, corian counters, convection oven, Surround sound, smart tv, very comfortable queen bed with make-up area, rear window, large shower with separate hopper room, dual fuel refrigerator, ... The GM Workhorse Chassis, Engine & Allison Transmission are a dream! The drivers seat does not go back far when the galley bump out is retracted. Not great for really tall drivers :O( Steering Stabilizer is recommended for long trips!
- Kevin Maloney, Florida

2019-02-14 2009 Gulf Stream Innsbruck 27BHS View Listings

Over all This is an excellent camper for your family I enjoy this camp are very much the floor plan was excellent I had several beds for comfort air conditioning work great had stove sink refrigerator everything you could need in a camper. Lots of storage inside and outside. This is an excellent value need to sell ASAP
- Randy, Vermont

2019-02-05 2019 Gulf Stream BT Cruiser 5255 View Listings

Have not driven or tested BT 5255 yet and unlikely to do so. Floor plan very disappointing. No concern for privacy for someone sleeping by putting restroom is rear of coach. Hate twin beds . Move restroom and shower to center of coach. Need queen bed full size queen. Upgrade you furnishings especially cab area and coach seating and tables. Only good thing is outside is paint scheme on coach. Please in future ditch the twin beds and rear bathroom/shower area.
- Marvin Sampson, Maryland

2019-01-26 2007 Gulf Stream Tour Master 40B View Listings

I had a checklist for life quality, and this coach checked off everything! King bed, full W/D, large shower, tall ceiling, lots of storage, res.refrig ice n water in door, water filter system, easily repairable if water leak, (water manifold) beautiful head turner, proud to call home! Separate vanity for female! Separate closet space! Heat n cool all over! Double air!
- Mr n Mrs Phelps, Texas