Gulf Stream Prairie Schooner Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Prairie Schooner RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

d. rondinelli from New York says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Gulf Stream Prairie Schooner 29FBR View Listings

Quality on top of my list. Had my praire schooner since 2003 love every inch of it..did very little travel so our maintance costs $0..other than cleaning products. We did use it every wknd and more. When we did travel handling excellent,far cry from ball hitch setup.
- d. rondinelli, New York

2020-05-16 2003 Gulf Stream Prairie Schooner 37FKS View Listings

Nice floorplan, ordered new. Lived in while contacting in Michigan and Iowa. Kitchen window started leaking first year, then window on opposite side by entry door the following year. Utility door in basement started leaking by third year. Large window in rear of rv started leaking after year seven. Pulled out couch one time and noticed a hole cut into the wall with no outlet installed, not even the electrical outlet and no wires. Amish craftsmen my ass! This rv was stored outside in storage lots when not in use. Sold in 2006 for $2000 as the water leaks had caused massive damage.
- Geoff Schofield , Michigan