Gulf Stream Friendship G7

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Friendship G7 RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

vancegreenway from California says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Gulf Stream Friendship G7 8411 View Listings

This Coach if very roomy. Has room for entertaining. Plenty room for the kids. The coach is very comfortable traveling, like to pull into a rest area for lunch and it supports that very well. It is very easy to set up for dry camping.
- vancegreenway, California

2021-07-12 2005 Gulf Stream Friendship G7 8411 View Listings

This coach not as advertised. There has been body work in spots due to rust this paint is not flawless as described in the video. Tom is not the one time owner of this coach and Everytime I asked a question he had to call someone. Also this coach is now sitting in a dust lot and who knows for how long. I told he that I am willing to pay his asking price and to show him our comment on I sent him photos of our plane tickets from Florida to Portland. When we inspected the vehicle and told him we're not interested he they my luggage out of his truck and told us to leave his lot,and left us stranded and on our own this is not how a business person works.
- Pete, Florida