Gulf Stream Endura RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Endura RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Gene Robb from Nebraska says:

Have you owned any Gulf Stream Endura RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6316 View Listings

I bought it used, so no help from Gulftream. after installing new shocks it drives great. very stable in winds, enough power to pull a car and mountains. slides work well and updated levelers,table and sofa are an asset. Some problems with door latches and drawer guides.
- Gene Robb, Nebraska

2017-01-21 2005 Gulf Stream Endura 6331 View Listings

I drove this coach for several years and very pleased with it. It's got a huge tow capacity. I never feel the trailer behind even with a F250 on a flat bed trailer. The fuel efficiency is amazing as I did close to 20MPG (w/o trailer, for sure) and a 15MPG the trip with the F250 behind it. Never had any issue with the mecanics. Thanks to the Kodiak frame as I always feel very confident on all road's condition. The floor plan allow to not always open the slide out, which is great. We still have access to everything when stop by for a quick night. Some electrical issues have being fixed by closing the coach electrical compartment. Now it's reliable and safe. We feel this is a strong and long lasting motorhome for a little family.
- Francis Lavoie, Quebec

2016-05-02 2006 Gulf Stream Endura 6331 View Listings

After installation some stabilizers and shocks this RV chassis has some very good road manners. The Solar system installation allows for extended boondocking for long periods of time while off the grid. This is our first diesel powered RV and I can't see ever going back to the low torque of gas. After having many manually controlled large main awnings it has been so nice to have a electric w/wind controls. The Winegard Trav'ler automatic satellite system may not work while driving down the road but it works great scanning all 3 satellites at once unlike many that only scan one at a time. I feel the Xantrex is one of the best inverter/chargers on the market always providing us with true sine wave A/C to the coach. My list can go on and on with this coach. All I can say is that it has proven to us to be a great coach for all our travels of this country. It's the right time now to sell while we have a new super C built.
- tom edelman, New York

2015-11-07 2005 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 View Listings

Great chassis and powertrain, coach quality good
- Norm, North Carolina