Gulf Stream Crescendo RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Crescendo RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Terry Hutto from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Gulf Stream Crescendo RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2005 Gulf Stream Crescendo 8356 View Listings

This is the 5th motor home we've owned and by far it is the most comfortable for camping and driving. It is just long enough, 36 feet, to give you all the space you need to camp and store everything you need and at the same time allow you the maneuverability you need to get it tight spaces. The diesel engine has the power you need to negotiate inclines and tow your vehicle or gear. Having the generator makes it a self contained unit that you can park and use anywhere.
- Terry Hutto, Georgia

2019-04-27 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

We have thoroughly enjoyed our Motor Home and have created so many memories for our selves and Grandchildren. We love the floor plan which includes a dressing area which can be very private. It does look exceptionally clean and has been well maintained, inside and out. We have been pleasantly surprised when we were getting 10 mpg, as they advertise 10 to 12 mpg. Well built Motor Coach and the power of the diesel was another pleasant surprise. It will be a sweet deal for someone that truly wants to see our beautiful country. This review is about the 2007 Gulf Stream Cresendo.
- Peter Nasseff, Minnesota

2019-01-16 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

This is our 11th year in this motorhome and we have absolutely loved it. We have traveled the country and have seen many beautiful sites. It's a solid coach and very well-maintained and looks almost like brand new. The next owner will be very happy to own this particular motorcoach.
- Peter Nasseff , Arizona

2019-01-09 2007 Gulf Stream Crescendo 36.8 View Listings

I traded a 2017 Class C Thor Fredom Elite for a Super C Thor Four Winds on a Ford F550 Chassis. When I drove it home from the dealer with less than 1,000 miles, I got a check engine light. I took it back to the dealership and quickly found out that they could not service it and informed me that I would have to take it to a Ford dealership. They called around to all 6 Ford dealership that were local try and assist me, but soon learned that none of the Ford dealerships in town would work on a 35 foot RV. I had to take it to a small town that had only one Ford dealership that was 80 miles away. I had to leave it but was called the next day to tell me that an exhaust sensor was replaced and it was ready to be picked up. I drove it on vacation and took a couple of more trips with no problems. We had some great trips. Two weeks ago I attempted to move after having placed it in my other driveway the previous week. I was surprised to find out that it would not start. I called Ford RV and they sent a tow truck to tow it back to the dealership 80 miles way. That was 2 weeks ago and they have not looked at it. They tell me they should be able to let me know something in about a week. I was also surprised that when the tow truck picked it up I could hear water in the overhead. When it was lifted, gallons of water poured out down the side of the cab and also in the cab. I called Thor and they promised to take care of it once I get it back from the repair shop. The vehicle only has 5,000 miles and I am glad that it is still in warranty, but I am very displeased with the inconvenience.
- Clyde H Reed, Arkansas