Gulf Stream Conquest

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Gulf Stream Conquest RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Richard Lambright from Minnesota says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Gulf Stream Conquest 6320 View Listings

Well the first time was the raido bluetooth didn't work, the recliners didn't recline, back drives side leaked,satellite panel didn't work. The shower drain wasn't hooked up, Second time sink leaked,the entry step was spongy, the table was broken, the clothes bar was broken, the Linoleum in front of the slide was torn, The third time the big slide wouldn't go out they had to replace the whole slide mechanism, the house battery wasn't getting charged from the engine, the emergency button wasn't working, the wiring for the black tank and gray tank was reversed. The seat belts on the recliners were not put in right,the ladder broke the first time we tried to use it, Right now the windows are getting air leaks,and the back storage area is still getting water in it. I can't think what else this all happened with in Lee's than a year. They had it in the shop 7 months out of the year.
- Richard Lambright , Minnesota

2021-09-14 2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 279BH View Listings

Purchase a 2021 Gulf Stream Conquest, first trip was to Myrtle Beach for a week . The craftsmanship is horrible! We had to Reinforce the table seating, we average around 200-220 in weight and all the supports popped within 3 days. Next the kitchen sinks drained into the drawers and we had to fix the plumbing . Overall sloppy craftsmanship. Things like crooked light switches , clasps for the cabinets needing adjusting, chalk not completed around the tub ,just lots of little things ! Couldn’t use the warranty because we’re on vacation. We’ve owned 2 other campers and never had these issues so we are experienced .Signed an Unhappy Camper Dot
- Dorothy Cox, Maryland

2021-09-04 2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 63111 View Listings

Love this RV, it is perfect with the family and plenty of space to even invite friends. We have gone to Tennessee a few times and the new Godzilla motor just goes, it has no trouble at all pulling this rig. Great RV, absolutely love it! Just bought it a few months ago and have used it 5 times already.
- Denise Martin, Ohio

2021-08-10 2021 Gulf Stream Conquest W6245D View Listings

Wall slide does not work properly, poor attempt of manufacturing. Metal shavings on floor everytime we use it. The underside outside warped. The rubber cover on bed slips and the molding pops off inside. The bed is horrible. Unable to make it because snapped to wall only three side accessible. The curtains are screwed to low to bed so pop off wall. Along with the shades. It slips behind pillow. Which causes bottom to pop off. Bathroom is not sealed correctly so have a hole in floor between the shower and bedroom. Also the sink is not sealed so top is peeling off. The toilet does not drain correctly into black water tank. In the kitchen the water hoses to sink fell off flooding the press wood under sink. Driver's and passenger seats extremely uncomfortable. Took a trip across U.S. hubcap fell off, radio/video stopped working. Floor on chassis get's extremely hot. Anti swerve light always on. Battery dead everytime we start. Rating 1 to 5 2.5 I bought this coach so I could drive it. My husband was against me purchasing it. Should have listened. Bought August 2020, selling one year later. For something more reliable. Thank you. An honest review will save others from the same misery we endured. We like the towing and length of R.V. had high hopes for this R.V. but let down.
- Teresa M Fields, Washington

2021-07-21 2021 Gulf Stream Conquest 6080 View Listings

I like the interior design of this motorhome, that's about it. I have always wanted an RV. I was so excited we my wife and I were finally able to purchase one. We went with a "brand new" 2021 so we wouldn't have many problems. Well guess what? PROBLEMS GALORE! On our very 1st trip from Oklahoma to Destin we all of a sudden lost power to the gas peddle. The engine was still running but I pressed the gas and nothing! So, while going 70mph on the highway with semis all around I had somehow try to reach the next exit without getting slammed into. Remember, I could not accelerate at all! With my family in a panic, with lots of prayer and luck I somehow managed to coast to a nearby exit without getting smashed into. So here I am with my Wife, my 8 year old Daughter, Mother and our dog on the side of an exit in Shreveport LA AT 10:45 AT NIGHT!! After tons of calls and sitting on the side of the road in what we learned from the tow truck company to be 1 block from the WORST neighborhood in Shreveport! We managed to find a tow truck company who could fit us all in there truck. When I say fit us in there truck I mean I had my family sitting on the bed inside a dark filthy semi while I was outside with the guy loading up our "BRAND NEW" Conquest. Fast forward 2 extra hotel stays and 2 extra rental cars we did not have in our budget and are currently still trying to dig out of. The RV had to stay in LA while we loaded what we could in a small suv and had to leave all the rest of our things for our vacation in the RV and drove from LA to Destin. Skipping ahead in the story, after vacation witch we had to drive all the way from Destin to OKC in an EVEN SMALLER rental car due to the rental car shortage going on right now, a Gulfstream rep said they would be cordinating picking up and delivering or "BRAND NEW RV" from Shreveport to OKC. Well guess what? They drug there feet so much with this person having to do this and this person having to do that! Finally I said FORGET IT! I will go get it myself!! I like the interior design of this motorhome, that's about it. I have always wanted an RV. I was so excited we my wife and I were finally able to purchase one. We went with a "brand new" 2021 so we wouldn't have many problems. Well guess what? PROBLEMS GALORE! On our very 1st trip from Oklahoma to Destin we all of a sudden lost power to the gas peddle. The engine was still running but I pressed the gas and nothing! So, while going 70mph on the highway with semis all around I had somehow try to reach the next exit without getting slammed into. Remember, I could not accelerate at all! With my family in a panic, with lots of prayer and luck I somehow managed to coast to a nearby exit without getting smashed into. So here I am with my Wife, my 8 year old Daughter, Mother and our dog on the side of an exit in Shreveport LA AT 10:45 AT NIGHT!! After tons of calls and sitting on the side of the road in what we learned from the tow truck company to be 1 block from the WORST neighborhood in Shreveport! We managed to find a tow truck company who could fit us all in there truck. When I say fit us in there truck I mean I had my family sitting on the bed inside a dark filthy semi while I was outside with the guy loading up our "BRAND NEW" Conquest. Fast forward 2 extra hotel stays and 2 extra rental cars we did not have in our budget and are currently still trying to dig out of. The RV had to stay in LA while we loaded what we could in a small suv and had to leave all the rest of our things for our vacation in the RV and drove from LA to Destin. Skipping ahead in the story, after vacation witch we had to drive all the way from Destin to OKC in an EVEN SMALLER rental car due to the rental car shortage going on right now, a Gulfstream rep said they would be coordinating picking up and delivering or "BRAND NEW RV" from Shreveport to OKC. Well guess what? They drug there feet so much with this person having to do this and this person having to do that! Finally I said FORGET IT! I will go get it myself!! So after taking 8 days off work for vacation I take ANOTHER day off, rent ANOTHER car and leave at the crack of dawn (so I can get back for work the next day) drive from OKC to Shreveport and get it myself! It is VERY frustrating to make suck a huge purchase from a company, this go wrong and they DON'T have your back! We spoke to a Gulfstream rep who I will not name who told me they will "SETTLE THE SCORE" Well if settling the score means leave you guys on your own with all of the unexpected rental car fees, tow fees hotel fees and extra time off work I had to take and not do a DARN THING then yes, they for sure settled the score. Gulfstream did NOTHING in good faith for a customer who spend 77,000 on a "BRAND NEW RIG". That is sad and unfortunate. It too bad I have to share this story but people need to know what we went through and see how we were left hanging by this company! I regret purchasing from this company!
- Jason Leach, Oklahoma

2021-04-18 2011 Gulf Stream Conquest 279QBL View Listings

1 (current) owner. This RV has not been used much. Light weight, one slide out for additional spacing, double bunk house in the back room, queen bed in front bedroom, full kitchen. Smoke and pet free.
- ROBERT Doss jr., Illinois

2020-09-15 2020 Gulf Stream Conquest 301TB View Listings

Best part of this NEW Conquest is we bought the extended warranty. Now we can take it to a different rv dealer for service. Original selling dealer was..terrible. I like that it is built on the Chevy chassis. There are some nice features but way way too many problems for a brand new motorhome. Needed a new Roof, Numerous leaks in plumbing, Electrical drain(probably the radio unit that GStream knew about and allegedly was fixed) and now a leaking egress window over the bed. I truly thought that Gulf Stream was one of the good manufacturers. First and last Gulf Stream
- bud, Alabama

2020-08-28 2018 Gulf Stream Conquest 6320 View Listings

I have had a terrible experience with my rv. I have had water issues , had to get a new air conditioner, all the trim on countertop has come off. Numerous issues.Tried to talk with them. I feel i bought a lemon. They arent doing anything.
- s. Mroczek, Wisconsin

2020-06-16 2019 Gulf Stream Conquest 6320 View Listings

Be aware, just like homes built today the materials are not quality. IE instead of SOLID wood you get press board. The mattress foam is useless. The day/ night shade pulled out of the wall the first time i used it. The "new" shower door system is very flimsy. My previous RV was a Gulfstream i loved for years and that's why i paid CASH for this one. The bedroom slide is above the 1 big storage area with NO partition between the storage area & the bed. i removed the bathroom door 'cos it wouldn't stay closed and would smash into the sink everytime i braked. The stove cover is improperly installed &now it needs a shim to work. The back square bumper is already rusting. Gulfstream said take it back to the dealer. It's a manufacturer fault not a dealers. sheesh Things that are good: the layout, the storage above the cab, the awnings, the popup counter by the kitchen sink, the size of the bathroom, the decor, the appliances, the camber on the roof, all the "extras" like solar/cable ready, the "walkaround" bed. i would suggest someone buy a floorplan like this just not this manufacturer.
- denise, California

2020-06-11 2020 Gulf Stream Conquest 301TB View Listings

Purchased from Great Outdoors RV in Auburn, worse customer services ever. Have had to fix severely things myself haven’t even owned it 6 months. Obvious your company takes no pride in their workmanship, very poorly built.
- Stacey Brown, New York

2019-06-05 2006 Gulf Stream Conquest 6280 View Listings

My family enjoys using the RV it was roomy enough for two young grandchildren and an older son plus me and my husband. Never felt cramped. It's self contained which is nice on long road trips. All appliances work and the air conditioner keeps you cool. We did use the heat a couple nights and it works great too. The grandkids had room to stretch and enjoyed the ride. It's a great family camper to make many great memories
- Kari Smith, Indiana

2017-08-06 2001 Gulf Stream Conquest 6235 View Listings

This floor design is great, for a RV under 25' to have a full walk-around bed if dynamite. Easy floor plan, well equipped, good MPG, will miss this unit, loved owning it. All the bells and whistles, cruise control, nice laid out front seating, Gulf Stream did a first class job, would own them again before others.
- Neal Popp, California

2016-04-12 2006 Gulf Stream Conquest 6316 View Listings

Love, Love this RV. Gulf Stream makes some of the best livable floor plans available. Very neutral tones. Great amount of storage under unit. Handles nice. Great for 1st timers and for families. Would buy a Gulf Stream again.
- Sharon Jinks, Idaho

2015-12-04 2015 Gulf Stream Conquest 277DDS View Listings

Nice easy to tow camper. Split grey water tanks are an added hassel. Master bed to close to the doors.
- John, West Virginia

2015-10-15 2005 Gulf Stream Conquest 6316 View Listings

The Chevrolet Kodiak chassis is the best for handling and durability.
- Richard, Michigan

2015-07-12 2007 Gulf Stream Conquest 38BRS View Listings

The Conquest Supreme 38BRS is a very well laid out floor plan with all the amenities needed for a weekend stay or long term living. It has a full size shower, two bedrooms, living area and Kitchen and is loaded with storage space for all those necessities to make your stay enjoyable.
- Mike, Ohio

2015-05-20 2008 Gulf Stream Conquest 6211B View Listings

We've owned a pushers, a Flair, a Winnebago, and two Conquest 6211B. The Workhorse V8 is quite, runs much cooler than the Ford V10. I simply cannot say enough good things about the quality and comfort of the 6211B. It's far more comfortable than the Winnebago we special ordered and disliked a hour after picking it up at the factory. This was not Winnebago's fault, it was ours. We simply ordered the wrong coach.
- Bobby W. Miller, Alabama

2015-03-15 2004 Gulf Stream Conquest 22DR View Listings

It has been a trouble-free motorhomes, we have using it on trps, we have just reached an age that we don,t plan on using it anymore.
- Pat Mendoza , California

2014-12-29 2000 Gulf Stream Conquest 6420 View Listings

cons----fit exterior and interior far from water tight even after many fixes poor factory wiring chassis FORD V-10 excellent no problem
- Jim McNiel, Tennessee