Grand Design Reflection 150 RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Grand Design Reflection 150 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

JIM CHAMBERS from Colorado says:

Have you owned any Grand Design Reflection 150 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Grand Design Reflection 150 230RL View Listings

The reason I bought this camper was because it was a four-season camper I got it home took the belly pan off on the bottom it sure looks like it was insulated well until you pull the Belly off they say an r 40 in the floor I don't think a piece of plywood is R40 I was lied to there is no way this is a 40 no insulation whatsoever between the belly pan and the floor everything would be froze if you took this out in the cold you would freeze your ass off in any type of cold weather this is supposed to be a quality built RV looks to me like you got a bunch of meth heads putting s*** together screws 1/2 in screws stripped trim coming off the shower door is a total piece of s*** very unhappy with my reflection only owned it for 1 month so far I'm going to see what I can do about being lied to about the R40 I would have bought a Jayco if I'd known that also says GVW on the rig is 89-75 what blows me away the axles are only 4400 pound axles RV is total s*** looks good on the surface can stand tall in it very pretty designs I'd like anything you got to have a good foundation mrs. Total s*** the steel I beams in the back look like they were rusted before they were painted and then put in the camper very disappointed I have to insulate the whole bottom of the belly pan myself When someone tells you are 40 you're thinking there should be some type of insulation in their correct they throw some space blanket over the water tank thinking that's going to take care of the heater what a bunch of s*** I hope somebody reads this before they buy one the amount of money I spent on this it should be spray foamed on the bottom the mattress that was in it total piece of s*** had to go get a new one right away man when you spend money like this on an RV you expected to be good I wish I could reconsider my choice too late now dollars are already in their hands.
- JIM CHAMBERS, Colorado