Grand Design Reflection 150 RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Grand Design Reflection 150 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

JIM CHAMBERS from Colorado says:

Have you owned any Grand Design Reflection 150 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Grand Design Reflection 150 230RL View Listings

The reason I bought this camper was because it was a four-season camper I got it home took the belly pan off on the bottom it sure looks like it was insulated well until you pull the Belly off they say an r 40 in the floor I don't think a piece of plywood is R40 I was lied to there is no way this is a 40 no insulation whatsoever between the belly pan and the floor everything would be froze if you took this out in the cold you would freeze your ass off in any type of cold weather this is supposed to be a quality built RV looks to me like you got a bunch of meth heads putting s*** together screws 1/2 in screws stripped trim coming off the shower door is a total piece of s*** very unhappy with my reflection only owned it for 1 month so far I'm going to see what I can do about being lied to about the R40 I would have bought a Jayco if I'd known that also says GVW on the rig is 89-75 what blows me away the axles are only 4400 pound axles RV is total s*** looks good on the surface can stand tall in it very pretty designs I'd like anything you got to have a good foundation mrs. Total s*** the steel I beams in the back look like they were rusted before they were painted and then put in the camper very disappointed I have to insulate the whole bottom of the belly pan myself When someone tells you are 40 you're thinking there should be some type of insulation in their correct they throw some space blanket over the water tank thinking that's going to take care of the heater what a bunch of s*** I hope somebody reads this before they buy one the amount of money I spent on this it should be spray foamed on the bottom the mattress that was in it total piece of s*** had to go get a new one right away man when you spend money like this on an RV you expected to be good I wish I could reconsider my choice too late now dollars are already in their hands.
- JIM CHAMBERS, Colorado

2019-08-07 2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 230RL View Listings

We bought our 5th wheel on Jun 3rd. 2 days later we went to the dealerships preferred business to get our hitch mounted. We had an appointment and they were ready for us when we got there. After the hitch was done we had an appointment to do our walkthrough. The walkthrough was WAYYYY to fast for us to comprehend anything. It was a whirlwind. This is our first camper so we really didn't know. Don't allow the sellers to hurry you through a walkthrough. Thank God my husband had studied our hitch. The business that put it in didn't set it up for a shortbed truck. The dealership fixed it but it's things like this that cause people to get their 5th wheel up against the side of their truck. We ended up taking posession with hail damage. Not bad hail damage but we didn't see it while it was out in the daylight at the dealership. Hail damage in Cheyenne is on just about all of the vehicles there. We've had it out 3 times on weekends only. We don't plan to live in it at this time. After our 1st outing we had to take it in for a few different reasons. We bought ours in Cheyenne WY and we live in western Nebraska. It's 110 miles to the dealership. We got there,they looked at my list & they fixed every item within a couple of hours & that allowed us to get home before the hail hit on that very day. Golf ball size hail is very damaging. The day we bought it I put a journal in it so we could keep up with any problems & the money we are putting into it. My biggest thing is that during travel the big window behind our recliners, the window in the booth & the large window in the bedroom come unlocked. They don't come open far but they're unlocked. I think I've seen just about every inch of it & everything works. My parents have traveled allover through the years and have never put a drop of water from anywhere without an additional water filter into their campers/ motorhomes. We could not believe what was in that filter when we changed it. Our gray & black tanks are empty but the black always shows 2/3 full. Seems like everyone has those problems. It just so happened that when we emptied the black tank toilet paper was covering the sensors. We took the filtered water and ran water through the toilet and it fixed our problem. Overall we are really happy with it. Living in it would be very different. Daily wear & tear on it would be much different than a home. It's just my husband and I but being in it daily I may have a different feeling about every.
- Lori Riffel , Nebraska