Grand Design Momentum Reviews on RV Insider (47)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Grand Design Momentum RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Richard J Ernst from Ohio says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

Overall we like our 399TH and we accept some of the simple fixes that usually come with a new camper. However, it seems like we have a list that wouldn't exist with proper QC: 1. The trailer arrived with the wrong interior. 2. The media chairs were mounted crooked and would get stuck on the window valance when reclined. 3. No hot water on city connection. We have to pull water from the tanks to heat it. 4. Half of the carpet in the loft wasn't even there. It just raw particle board exposed. I was told this was normal from my dealer! 5. Sliding door to the side porch is not square and the door doesn't close flush. 6. Garage glass door has a gap on one side, clearly not plumb. 7. Garage loft bed is not level. I have to push up on one side of the bed to place the locking pins in. I was told by my dealer there is nothing that can be done about it. I need to stand on a stool or use a pole to push the bed up while putting the pin in. 8. The porch enclosure tears a hole in the mesh when stowed for transport. The dealer said it's a design flaw. 9.Trailer was delivered with missing rubber keyhole covers. I was told they will not be covered under warranty even though it was delivered without them! 10. Batteries wont hold a full charge. 12.5V is the highest they will charge. The dealer is currently looking at that. 11. The door would unlatch even when locked under transport. The closed grab handle is the only thing keeping the door closed. I'm told the door isn't aligned with the latch catch properly. 12.Power converter was advertised as a 75W but a 65W was put in. 13. Kitchen slide does not close flush to the unit. 14. Fuel tank gage is backwards and reads the level in the opposite tank. There are also three options we paid for but wish we didn't and we feel a little deceived: 1. The king bed upgrade is not a true king, it's 6 inches narrower than a actual king. We upgraded so I could use our Tempurpedic mattress for my back only to find out later that I paid for the king size option and it won't fit my actual sized king. I now have to buy a queen Tempurpedic to replace the stock mattress but the queen mattress is too small to fill the fake king size platform. Basically I paid for an option I can't use and on top of that I need to spend even more money because of it. Stick with the queen unless you plan on keeping the horrible stock mattress! 2. The so called removable carpet kit for the garage area is a joke! It is literally a roll of felt that isn't even cut to fit the garage(see pic)! We had the understanding it was carpet that matched the carpet in the rest of the trailer. We at least got a small piece of carpet for the door step.The option should be title "unmeasured/uncut removable felt" because it is definitely not carpet! Buy a remnant instead from Lowes or Home Depot, it will be actual carpet and it will be cheaper too! 3. The optional stairs for the ramps have been useless for us. We have yet to find an area that once you get leveled the stairs will reach the ground, even with the legs fully extended(see pic). I have to use wood blocks to place under the legs even on a hard level surface. The only time they work properly is on a flat level surface without the leveling jacks extended(like at an RV show)! The side porch stair mounts were not measured properly and the stairs will not mount evenly because of them. I'm waiting for my dealer to see what they can do with that. I would love to have my money back for these useless options. The camper is nice overall but there seems to be some deceiving with some options, intentional or not....research the options closely or you may not be getting what you think. This is our first camper and our lessons learned were expensive.
- Richard J Ernst, Ohio

2020-07-10 2020 Grand Design Momentum 395M View Listings

we've had this RV since Aug 2019, with little to no problems..the shower glass door wasn't properly sealed, however that was an easy fix, a few of the wood moldings came off, again an easy fix.. June 2020 our Norcold Fridge which by the way sells for approximately $5000.+ broke...GD would not pay to have someone come out to fix it because we were in a small beach town at the time...so we had to take everything out of the fridge and freezer and put it on ice, needless to say we still lost hundreds of dollars in food...we ended up taking it to a service shop which they did the least expensive way to fix it, by resetting the temperature switch, which worked up until July 9th..had another service person come and replace a fuse which again worked for about an hour..now its completely dead...GD refuses to reimburse food loss, service call and Christine Holland at the GD company basically told us too bad its our problem... we bought this brand because we heard that they work with full time RV'ers and that they provide service throughout the US and Canada without having to bring the trailer to someone..THEY LIED!!! they don't care if you are full timing, they said its not their problem, that they do not care about our loss or inconvenience !!!!
- Charlene, Idaho

2020-07-03 2020 Grand Design Momentum 397TH View Listings

I'm also disappointed with my new grand design. the front underbelly fell off at 100 miles from the dealer, when I went to repair it found wires pinched against the frame. Hapijack beds are missing the support legs everyone was bragging about being able to get parts from grand design 3 months no legs, still can't use the beds. Onecontrol touch screen quit working but it was replaced within a week from lipert, they seem to really care about customer service. We've had the roof trim fall off in the living room and ceiling came down,seems they missed the rafter with the staples. Main slide rubbed the trim by the fireplace on the way home from the dealer and now they say wood will have to be trimmed off because can't adjust the slide enough, this also put a hole in the carpet. Rear bathroom blacktank flush was leaking fittings not tightened. The valance fell off window by dinette and this was stripped out screws and three screws less then the other side. The main bathroom shower leaked bad they caulked the weep holes shut and caulked the wrong side of the track. The microwave turn table jerks as it turns I have not looked into this yet.I did have the propane door keep opening on the way home also the latches were installed wrong even though it was easy fix. Main cargo door fills with water when it rains this will just need caulked but you would think a new door should be sealed. Seems like a lot of stuff going wrong to me for only three months old and used three times.
- marko.bakich, Montana

2020-06-05 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

We bought this fall of 2018, we have owned three or four different RVs. This one being our first toy hauler but we love the floor plan love the amenities, granddesign has been great to work with warranty wise too. Love this trailer and it’s a good thing because will probably keep it for a long time.
- Kendra Olson, Utah

2020-05-13 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

I am ashamed of this mistake in my life. Stay tuned to find out why....... 7/29/19 - We have not had a good experience. In fact, there are so many issues with our brand new 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH that I intend to continue updating this post as time goes on. Look closely at photos #1 & 2. When I went online to get an insurance quote, I tried to insure my total investment; the value at number 2 (photo #1), the "bottom line" ($98,230.27). The insurance website would not accept this value and a pop-up warning said it could not be insured for more than its retail value. I tried other values until I had to settle on the value at number 3 ($89,998). By this we know we paid full price. I assume the value at number 1 (photo #2), $118,254, is used to make the buyer think he/she is getting a discount. There were NO discounts for us! Only the Devil's deception! Throughout the sales process, my wife kept telling the dealer that the 'king' sized mattress was too big for the space provided, and that there was not enough space to get around the bed. See photos #3 & 4. The dealer refused to exchange the mattress. GET THIS! The dealer gave us a $25 gift certificate for use in their Parts/Accessories department. So why not buy the quintessential 'sewer hose'? After deduction of the $25 coupon, plus a veteran's discount ($10), I could have bought it on Amazon for a lower price and had it delivered to my house! See photos #5 & 6. What did the little birdie say? "Cheap, Cheap!" The shower door leaked, and no wonder! See photo #7. The sealant was just "gobbed" into two spots on each end of the track. Water found the path in the middle of the track and ran out onto the floor. We thought the water was seeping up through the floor boards. But since it is sheet flooring, this was not possible. It only 'looks' like floor boards. Photo #8. Electric fireplace crack - this is supposed to be a "luxury" RV. Why would I put up with a cheesy looking fireplace? Photo #9. Screws missing and hinges not fully seated in garage lavatory door. Look at the gap between the hinge and the door jam. We took the RV to the dealer on 7/29/19 for repair of several items. I hope this doesn't continue. We're going "full-time" because of my job. We can't afford the down time. UPDATE 8/29/19 - This is no longer a 'bad experience'. It has become an ordeal. We had hoped that the service department at the dealer could redeem themselves, as well as Grand Design RV. Not so. When I picked up the RV on 8/23, I didn't have time to look it over until I got it home. We discovered a number of things that were really just related to the dealer's service department. But there are plenty of issues to point a finger at the manufacturer. First of all, what is with the 'pissing contest' between dealer and manufacturer about what gets priority? The dealer recommended replacement of door and frame between the 'garage' and the living quarters. The indication on the service report is that Grand Design (mfr) 'suggested' (see photo #15) "...rebuilding frame adjusting door to fit". One day this past week, the door was stuck so badly that I couldn't open it! I had to go outside and come in through the back door! A 'suggestion' does not get me full and proper access to my RV. After being at the dealer's for a few weeks for repair of some of these 'issues', we found a number of items related to poor
- Dennis Brant, Arizona

2020-05-07 2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH View Listings

Grand Design forgot to put sleeves on slide out on edge of flooring on kitchen. The pressboard is frayed. Of course I didn’t notice there wasn’t a sleeve on the end until I noticed it fraying. (I keep my unit in a shop so it took some time for it to start fraying on edges) Now I have to pull all the appliances and replace the floor out of pocket and the only thing grand design is going to do is send the plastic pieces. Susan with Grand Design blames me for not noticing the sleeves were on there. What a joke! I bought this unit brand new and the dealer or Grand Design should have inspected thoroughly not the customer. That’s why I buy new. We have had multiple issues including the couches cheap upholstery peeling (another issue they are unwilling to resolve or stand behind) When it comes to buying from Grand Design forget about your warranty it is useless. They point fingers instead of accepting responsibility. I understand that it will cost me more money to fight this but I am looking for an attorney today just to make them stand behind this $100k mistake I made in trusting this manufacturer. If anyone knows attorneys that are familiar with cases like this please DM me. I will see this through no matter the cost. It’s principal at this point.
- Dustin VanHouse, Georgia

2020-05-01 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

We purchased our Momentum in April of 2019. This is our third toy hauler (so that folks know we are not new to the RV game). Let's start with what is good about it. Just about everything. We did our research and looked for over 2 years b4 landing on the 399TH. What we did differently this time was made sure everything about the toy hauler worked for US. We ignored all the bells and whistles when walking through the campers we looked at and focused on whether or not this camper would accommodate our needs. The 399TH won. We also spent a great deal of time researching the manufacturer's reputation. Have we had problems with our 399TH? OF COURSE WE HAVE!! And don't be foolish enough to think you won't. There are some truths about the RV industry that we have learned the hard way. 1). No RV you buy will be defect free, GD included. Get with that up front. If you are not willing to agressively pursue the dealership you bought it from and the manufacturer, then unless you are mechanically inclined and can fix stuff yourself, think carefully about whether or not this is for you. 2). Make no mistake, as soon as you drive your pride and joy off the lot, the dealership is done with you. Here is where GD has excelled with us. We have had THE best warranty experience with them ever. But lets be clear here..while GD has been awesome and authorized all the warranty work, we CANNOT say good things about our repair experience with our dealership and GD cannot control that. I won't detail what was/is wrong with our Momentum but I will tell you this...none of it is major. Overall, we are very pleased with quality of our RV. 3). Quality is hit or miss in the RV industry. One of the things that drew us to GD was their "comprehensive final finish inspection". A rigorous 288+ point inspection checklist they said in their brochure. Let's just say that THAT process clearly needs some work. 4). Yep, there are issues with RV manufacturers but the bigger issue is this...once you've bought it, there is NOONE advocating for the RV consumer's rights. The RV industry has all the power. You have to hope the manufacturers stand by what they tell you and put in writing. So far, GD has done that. We would certainly buy another GD...hands down. Do we think something that costs more than the car I drive and the one ton diesel that pulls our 399TH together should be defect free? Well of course we do!! But, we are realistic. We hope you enjoy your GD as much as we enjoys ours.
- Michelle Robles, Colorado

2020-04-24 2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

burn up breaks and drums from dealer to home about 75 miles,not bad first trip, then i went to ark, dead battery there, so we went to Nashville, both front window blew out, then we went to wv,another dead battery..i stay there 4 month, another dead battery, so we came home,on our way home we had no breaks, so i call G,D, they said it was maintenance problem, so i put 4,000. worth hyd disc breaks, it will stop now, how all this for the first 9 month of owner ship,
- Mel Swisher, Florida

2020-04-23 2018 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

We have owned 2 GD Momentums since 2016 both a 376th and 397, loved both units especially the 376th which we currently have, we can still take the motorcycle with us and enjoy the full size front living room making it feel more like home. We plan to full time it in 2 years. The only issue we had with both units which has been identical is the dining slide did not function properly, dealers and private RV repair companies were unable to make then function properly when going in and out, the 397 was worked on for same issue 5 times with no success. As for the rest of the units the floor plan is great, plenty of storage and good value for what you pay for it. Would I recommend this brand yes as overall quality they are the best we found for toy haulers and we have looked at every one of them on the market. If GD could fix the slide issue they would be the best.
- James Nichols, New York

2020-04-11 2019 Grand Design Momentum 349M View Listings

This is the worst mistake we made buying a Grand Design product. Low end RV for a High end price. We paid for a king bed upgrade and it’s a fake king and a terrible cheap foam mattress. So if you want a new mattress you have to get custom made because of the size. The washroom with plastic sink and taps are a pretty low grade and shower hose and shower head is very cheap something you would find in a dollar store. Then the Lippert One Control for the kitchen and living room — they are trying make it high tech but why didn’t they include the bedroom and garage. They should of put switches in too , because when the one control quits you can’t do anything. Can’t roll the awning in or out turn hot water tank on or off water pump on or off turn the furnace off or on. Would like too see switches with the one control, would be a good system . We use the garage as the main entrance and there’s no light switches near the door so at night you are walking in the dark trying to find the light on the wall that’s over 5 feet up the wall. So if you are only 5 feet tall it’s hard to reach the right switch. Just like foam on the bed the foam mattress on the bunk and happy jacks bed are very cheap. The holding tanks are advertised as 105 gallons for grey which is impressive but they advertise that it is two tanks. 50 gallons for the kitchen sink and 55 gallons for the bathroom. So when you are dry camping which we do a lot of the bathroom grey water tank is full and the kitchen grey water tank is empty. Maybe not false advertising but sure is misleading. The ladder going to the roof is totally illegal the steps should be 12 inches apart not 15 inches. Grand Design have some good ideas but definitely not a high end toy hauler. Grand Design 349 M is $40.000.00 to $50,000.00 over priced. If you looking for a high end Toy Hauler look at a different brand stay away from Grand Design. I do not recommend this product.
- Ken Sasges, British Columbia

2020-02-06 2019 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

There were issues to work out as with any new camper. But to not even tighten the tiger clips on all the plumbing pipes? Roof was bad. Moulding falling off. Radio not working?Few other things that quality control didn't see. Went in shop June. Got camper back in Oct. My new camper depreciated in the shop waiting for parts? Manufacture I am ashamed. Alpin Haus dealer doluble shame.
- Mary, Massachusetts

2020-01-27 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

The floor plan was exactly what we were looking for. the quality of the interior was better than other models we looked at. But the dealer you buy from makes a BIG difference. Grand Design recommended Pleasureland in Ramsey, Mn. They give us a great deal on the price and were very accommodating around delivery. The quality inspection we don't believe was completed by the dealer. There were several items we called out during our inspection/walk-through that didn't get fixed so we had to go back several times to get them fixed which was a pain. the parts they ordered where wrong even though we took pictures of what needed to be fixed. The biggest issue was the back locking latch for the toy hauler gate was broken and would not lock. they would not fix it without the part. so we sent them the part and they sent back the wrong part. So we sent that one back and have yet to get a new one. Needless to say we have switched dealers we are working with now. We have made it through and summer successfully without too many issues. We did run into the gas heat not working constantly when there is snow on the roof. Haven't figured out why yet. Also, be careful that your doors are actually latched. You can lock then with them not being latched due to ice in the door gasket.
- Bill & Jill Mesaros, Minnesota

2020-01-21 2020 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

Poor manufacturing quality. Missing to loose screws. Ac vents all 3overtightened and cracked. Shower leaks externally at doors. Rear propane fitting fell off and dragging on ground. Bedroom mattress the worst. Kitchen drawers falling out. Reviewed with warranty department they suggested hire someone to come out and repair. I am living in unit for 3 months and unable to leave at dealer. Very poor quality at workmanship. Magnets for holding side doors open do not line up. Bought in December in cold not able to look over. Would not have purchased
- RUSS bestler, Minnesota

2020-01-08 2020 Grand Design Momentum 397TH View Listings

Love our toyhauler have had 4 others before this different companies. Best warranty service on grand design. Love the quality, floir plan. Love this 5th wheel. When we had a problem in and out. Grand design service techs are superb.
- Patricia richman, Florida

2019-12-07 2020 Grand Design Momentum 397TH View Listings

I would describe my experience with this make and model as dissatisfied. The junk shower heads and hose assemblies I replaced before my first trip.Also installed shower bars for height and shower head angle positions. Other problems include porch light not working,left side compartment door flying open going down road.Pushed in on door with firm pressure and was locked.Could have been a problem if it would have swung out in oncoming traffic.Had to use Gorilla tape to hold it closed.Door also leaks when it rains.First time using shower I had a large puddle of water on floor.Had to seal both ends and front of shower door track to stop the leak. Got to my destination in SC and found all three awnings motor covers had blown off.Had to cover them with plastic garbage bag and Gorilla tape.Trying to get replacement covers.Could not believe that you can not play blue ray discs in the so called premium sound system at the cost of 2000 dollars.This sums up the problems I've had in my first week and 450 miles of use.What can a customer expect for 100,000 dollers.Grand Design should include a roll of Gorilla tape with every model built.
- David Dean, Pennsylvania

2019-11-10 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

We have been full time for over two year, first in our Grand Design Solitude 375 and now our Grand Design Momentum 399 and absolutely love the 399 and the room, features, and comfort. Grand Designs commitment to customer service is second to none also.
- Jeret Burnett , California

2019-10-01 2020 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

Had nothing but trouble from First day. Rear awning would not extend fully day I bought and had to take camper back month later. Shower soaked floor first time I used and I had to caulk bottom rail of shower door. Furnace showed error code on control panel and had to take camper back to dealer. Now furnace making squealing noise and has to go back again! I would not recommend this brand to anyone!! Garage is excellent and is perfect for Harley Trike.
- John Morris, Colorado

2019-08-13 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

We have not had a good experience. In fact, there are so many issues with our brand new Grand Design Momentum 399TH that I intended to launch a full internet campaign against Lazy Days RV and Grand Design RV. However, R.T. Kendall's messages recently reminded me that our Lord Jesus Christ teaches "total forgiveness". So instead, I will point out one disparity and then release the whole affair to God for His justice. Look closely at the attached pictures (pictures not available on this site). When I went online to get an insurance quote, I tried to insure my total investment; the value at number 2, the "bottom line" ($98,230.27). The website would not accept this value and a pop-up warning said it could not be insured for more than its retail value. I tried other values until I had to settle on the value at number 3 ($89,998). By this we know we paid full price. I assume the value at number 1 ($118,254) is used to make the buyer think he/she is getting a discount. There were NO discounts for us! Only the Devil's deception! Regardless of the poor rating represented by this review, there was one bright spot in our experience. That was our salesman, Bert Rios. Unlike most salespeople who do most of the talking and try to tell you what you want to buy, Bert listened intently to our concerns and guided us accordingly. God bless you, Bert!
- Dennis Brant , Arizona

2019-08-06 2017 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

The worst RV we have ever owned! Had a flat less then 10 miles from the dealer. First night the hot water heater didn't work screws were falling out everywhere.tank monitors have never worked Happy Jack bed frame pulled away from the wall the living room chair smelled like it was burning and stopped working! After only four months we had 27 different issues took it in for repairs and came out with seven new issues. took the unit to the manufacturing warranty department and they wrecked it. A disaster is all I can say! I will never buy another grand design!we bought the unit new in July of 2017
- R. Marioni, Texas

2019-08-03 2018 Grand Design Momentum 328M View Listings

We spent a combined total of over 24 hours on hold trying to get warranty work done on our Momentum, not receiving callbacks after numerous messages, multiple emails, parts sent to incorrect addresses... we finally received 2 reimbursement checks from Grand Design: only to cash them and have them bounce and being charged an additional amount for the privilege of receiving bad checks from Grand Design. Now we have to start the ENTIRE arduous process over again.... I strongly advise anyone considering buying a Grand Design product to consider their completely useless warranty process when making their decision. If I could give a negative 100 star rating for factory/warranty support, I would.
- Dawn Larson, Minnesota

2019-08-01 2019 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

Glad to find this site. Same problem with refrigerator not closing properly. The middle piece on double door not closing. Read about using washer on it and will try that. Other problem was the awning falling off side of rv. Had it extended and was inside and all the sudden the left side of the awning crashed down. Did call dealer as we purchased it on June 28th 2019 and this happened on July 13th 2019. Had no luck with dealer and finally found an rv place to come out to repair it. Looking at camper it is the left arm bent that comes out ver the dining slide out. Very disappointed!!!
- Andrew Kreuter Jr, Pennsylvania

2019-07-31 2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

After reading the other poor reviews it makes me feel a lot better knowing my sh**y brand new $95,000.00 2017 grand design 376TH isn’t the only one with major issues. Here’s some of the problems this brand new RV has. RV issues: Outside water hook up compartment leaks into basement area.  Bed motors struggle to raise bed Kitchen drawer has hole inside cabinet on the back wall behind the drawer causing basement heat and or cold to enter kitchen.  Lock latch on door inside the “outside” kitchen compartment is missing.  Bottom of shower door leaks near sink. I caulked everything in hopes of resolving issue. My friends 2016 has same issue.  Refrigerator drain drips everywhere inside fridge despite no obstruction or drain plug outside or in drain line/pan.  I replaced everything and after noticing the drain pan over flowing into the outside fridge slide compartment floor which is now rotted out I rerouted the drain tube. Living room window couch screen liner is not in all the way around screen.  Air gap at entrance door/visible light entering around edges. Poor seal.  Generator won't auto transfer switch power. I contacted Jr at the dealership I drove 8 hours to pick this thing up and ultimately gave up because they were worthless so I contacted grand design which grand design was extremely helpful and overnighted a transfer switch but I still wasted a day removing all the contents of the storage compartment and also the inside walls to swap the transfer switch out myself.  JR promised to send filters/light strip, transfer switch etc. after multiple times contacting it became a lost cause so I gave up and just wrote a bad review. The Outside entertainment center sound does not connect to the outside tv. My friends 2016 has the same issue.  The Fridge door won't shut fully when closed. Inside divider rubbing bottom of fridge.  Black and gray water tank sensors do not read properly. They will read full even after being rinse Many times and drained. Led Light strip behind tv doesn't work. Another thing I spoke to JR about which he was going to ship me a new strip but after multiple attempts to solve the issue I ended up giving up.  Shower drain did not work. I Disconnected everything Under shower pipe and replaced the piece that keeps air from coming back up pipe. Shower now drains most of the time.  Generator door latch is not right and the generator compartment can’t lock. Passenger side compartment turn latch just spins 360 degrees continually.  Passenger side couch is slanted (how the hell does that happen?). Couch does not sit flat and yes I’m aware it’s a pull out bed but the problem is the couch rear feet aren’t level. Entertainment center radio comes on randomly so we make sure the volume is all the way down so we don’t get woken up at 3am by what seemed like a ghost for the first couple weeks we owned the rv. Wiring issue with entertainment center including lights and sound system. Lights/ radio sometime stay on or cut on by themselves. Yes the lights too...wtf trim in basement drivers side rear storage door and inside coach is not installed properly, staples/glued to hold it in place.  (You can’t staple right? Lol. Does the manufacturer have 3 year olds putting these things together!!?) Bottom Grey water tank valve handle won't go in fully and the walls holding the valve handles aren’t secured so you gotta use one hand to hold the wall and another to push or pull the valve.   Kitchen Oven door does not close fully. We use a folding ladder pushed against the door when we use the oven. Living room small window on drivers side screen rubber messed up from the factory. 49 hours on the generator and the fuel pump broke so I replaced that. The air conditioners leak water. All three. The problem is I work a lot. Many many hours a week and I bought a $95,000.00 dollar rv thinking I would just have a big payment and not worry with having to fix stuff. But now I have a payment and a weekend repair list. It’s bs. Run away! This is just what I felt like writing down. There’s so many issues with this piece of s**t. We will never buy another grand design. Honestly grand design should give me about $65,000.00 of my $95,000.00 back. This rv might be worth $30 grand. I hope this helps people.
- Ben Johnson, Georgia

2019-07-07 2018 Grand Design Momentum 351M View Listings

Grand Design has been nothing but amazing from their customer service to the quality of their product. We’ve loved every moment since purchasing our trailer and are glad we decided to purchase a Grand Design over a different manufacturer.
- Vivienne, Texas

2019-02-17 2018 Grand Design Momentum 376TH View Listings

I've have leaks in the living room slides since I purchased it 18 months ago doesn't matter if the slides are in or out. The carpet is always wet now the molding has black mold on it.the wife get sick every time we try to use it.Its been in the shop about 8 times for this problem And when we call we get the run around this is BS for what this unit cost.
- Louis Defrancisco, Oregon

2018-12-26 2019 Grand Design Momentum 399TH View Listings

to start off they are vary heavy to tow. the double door fridg is junk the flap on the door didnt close so i had to take the doors off install washers to raise them to clear the bottom and file the bottom of the flap and it still does not close all the time. i had someone come and look at it cost $100 did nothing and it still dont get cold enough. doors in the rest of the 5th wheel needed adjustment, the monitor on the cabinet for turning just about everything on and off is a real joke for the lights,thermostat,heat awning,a/c etc. you have to go through the hole routine to get anything to work. now the awning gets stuck and sometimes it wont go in or out for no reason so we cant even use it anymore im gone have to get in to the wiring to see if i can fix it. now 1 of the hydraulics is leaking really bad im having some one come to look at it im tired of working on and putting money in this brand new peace of s***. i have had 4 other new campers none gave me any problems like this one and we have only had it for 3 months
- Jack, Michigan