Grand Design Momentum G-Class Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Grand Design Momentum G-Class RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Darin Carner from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Grand Design Momentum G-Class 25G View Listings

What a piece of ****! Must have had my stupid glasses on when we decided on a grand design. We have 3 pages of a legal pad full of things that don’t work or are less than perfect. I would love to list them all. The construction quality inside looks like it just have been put together on a Friday afternoon, both ACs is not run at the same time, the Cummins 4000 won’t run the AC and anything else...let alone both of them. 30 amp service for 2 15 amp items. Stupid. Slides are growling like they are about to snap, the fold up bed system slept ok for 2 nights, now we need a new mattress. The trailer shakes and rattles EVERYTHING out of its stowed spots, the water tanks fill up then spill out 100 gallons 2 times so far the “pressurized” water system basically creates a sipening that cannot be stopped. All the “wood” work is wallpapered cardboard, all the trim is plastic and flimsy, cabinets also don’t close correctly ALL.... oh man I could go on and on but I just get more pissed off! Don’t waste your money on this company. They are THE WORST EVER!!
- Darin Carner, Oregon

2020-04-27 2020 Grand Design Momentum G-Class 25G View Listings

We purchased a 2020 25g Momentum From La Mesa Rv in florida I took our camper to Lazy Days to get warranty Repairs done which was a waste of time the absolute worse service Dept on this earth , I called Grand Designs Main office and spoke with the head Service Advisor and his assistant over 3 phone calls to try and get my leaking gasoline nozzle replaced and other issues , same old song and dance to cheap to send me a 20 dollar fuel handle I guess they would rather the camper set on fire !! Since Grand Design sold out to Winnebago this companys customer service has gone to hell , The original company lived buy great customer service , sorry to say it no longer there I wont be Dealing with these people anymore i will stick with Thor or any other Family owned Builder.
- JOHN FRAZIER, Florida