Genesis Supreme Vortex

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Genesis Supreme Vortex RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mike Aronson from Oregon says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Genesis Supreme Vortex 3219VXL View Listings

The quality, durability and design sets the bar for all other brands. I’ve been there and done that with em all. Genius Supreme has it figured out. From the dealer in Coos Bay to the phone call with a question to Rodrigo it’s been awesome.
- Mike Aronson , Oregon

2021-06-24 2020 Genesis Supreme Vortex 3219VXL View Listings

We have had nothing but problems from the beginning with the trailer including the dealership. The dealership is Country RV in Sparks Nevada. We bought this trailer in October 2019. We took it in for warranty a week after we had it because they did not hook up the TV and the electric jack did not work. They did fix that. We made one trip and water leaked in the bathroom we noticed on trip and it was the water line to the bathroom sink and fixed ourselves that was never attached. On second trip at the end of October the check trailer light came on in our truck. Upon arrival home we made immediate appointment to have the trailer looked at. We were told by Country RV dealership that the soonest they could get us in was February. When our appointment came they called us and said they were too backed up and put us off for another month. When that time came around they would not be able to look at it for another 2-3 months once it was there. Wanting to use our trailer we took it to private company to have the brakes looked at. It was the magnet that activates one of the brakes that was out. This cost us 1300.00 dollars to fix. Called the owner of Country RV with no response. So we thought everything was good and went on next trip thinking everything was fine, but not to be. The waterline from clean water tank was crimped so no water would flow which again we fixed ourselves and electrical outlets over sink have never worked. All the plastic overhead vents literally crumbled in your hands and we again fixed it ourselves. Again our electric jack does not work. So my friends I suggest do not buy a Genesis Supreme. I paid a lot of hard earned money for a lot of problems and no support.
- Mike Porter, Nevada

2019-08-02 2019 Genesis Supreme Vortex 2715V View Listings

The exterior was put together poorly. My wife and I bought our 2019 vortex on 6-11-18. We really enjoy taking it out and we use it quite a bit. We bought it in Beaverton Oregon. Just a couple weeks ago around the 1st of July 2019 we were gonna wash it when I noticed the where the front end cap and the right side of the trailer meet together up next to the roof in the corner had started separating the vinyl is peeling off and the caulking is nonexistent and the black seal around the edge where the front end cap and the right side of the trailer meet was coming off. There is about a 2 inch gap. Also when the running lights in the front top of the trailer we’re installed the fiber glass had cracked but seeing as how it’s where nobody can see I guess the manufacturer just half assed it and sent it to the dealership anyway. I called to see if it was covered under warranty and was told that my warranty was expired on 6-11-19 so a little more then 2 weeks after the warranty expired I started having issues and the manufacturer could care less. All in all nice trailer but I don’t think I’d recommend it to friends or family. I’d recommend a trailer that may be a touch more expensive but is better built with attention to detail.
- Justin Coker, Oregon