Four Winds Siesta RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Four Winds Siesta RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Ronald Gentry from Michigan says:

This is a great RV for traveling, very easy to drive and cruise in. Beautiful upgrade inside and out!

Have you owned any Four Winds Siesta RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2011 Four Winds Siesta 26BE View Listings

- Ronald Gentry, Michigan

2019-07-07 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

Has been a very solid MH and we are ready for a new one. We are looking for a little larger one but wish to remain with the class C. The 2009 has been trouble free and means a lot when you are on the road a long way from home. We have pulled a Chrysler PT Cruiser with no problem. This has been a great MH. This time we may go with the Class C 32ft. with the Dodge 6.7 motor.
- Larry E. Grant, Alabama

2015-10-28 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

We have had problems with our RV. Most were with sub-systems like the furnace, generator, A/C etc. Our RV had problems with the slide related to poor construction. One of the seat belt bolts fell into the slide track and it kept failing. Did not confirm this until after warrenty was out. Company paid for 1/2 of cost. Roof was not sealed properly and it leaked after two years casuing the side to delaminate. Poor quality control and/or design. Don't think this company is any worse than the rest of the industry. RVs made in the us are not high quality and the sub-system companies are even worse.
- Terry Duffy, Michigan

2015-04-08 2005 Four Winds Siesta 26BE View Listings

I've owned three RV's in various class categories. I've enjoyed the Four Winds the most due to its compact size, maneuverability in tight situations and it has everything I need to dry camping in any season. I usually spend most of my time winter camping around ski resorts. The V8 engine has just as much power and torque as the V10 engine. Chevy made a solid motor and transmission, never dripped fluid on my shop floor.
- Jake Raffel, Washington

2014-12-08 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

Excellent motorhome, very easy to drive, park and camp, ideal for two people, excellent for two retired people easy on fuel. Avg 15.5 .pg
- DJ Patt, North Dakota

2014-11-21 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

Great!!!!
- DJ, North Dakota

2014-11-19 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

Very good rv
- DJ, North Dakota

2014-11-09 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

What can I say, it does everything I need it too do, drives like a car. I would buy again, which I will do if I sell this one. I just like to buy new ones every few years, so this make somebody a very nice RV that should last for many years.
- Dave, North Dakota

2014-11-01 2009 Four Winds Siesta 24SA View Listings

It is very usable RV, great for a couple to travel the USA, easy to drive, park anywhere.
- Dave , North Dakota