Four Winds Four Winds RVs Reviews (7)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Four Winds Four Winds RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Bob b from Illinois says:

Have you owned any Four Winds Four Winds RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Four Winds Four Winds 31S View Listings

I have had several issues with this new motor home. Almost 40 different problems. Water leaks,wood trin falling off,ac problems,decals peeling off,crack in the fibet glass. The list goes on and on. The new coach spent over nine weeks in the shop the first season for repairs.
- Bob b, Illinois

2018-06-25 2012 Four Winds Four Winds 26E View Listings

Best Class C. You are not restricted by the size. Drives well and parking at sites drive through or back in are easy. We enjoy the smooth ride. Plenty of power for hill climbs and easy driving. Plenty of room for two people and even travel with four. Unit can easily sleep six adults.
- Phil Mahannah, Quebec

2018-02-25 1995 Four Winds Four Winds 29QC View Listings

I've been searching for an owners manual for my rv. Thor/Four Winds is the worst at providing manuals for older rvs. I now regret buying this manufacturers product; they have no usable information online on there products. I would not recommended this manufacturers service if you need information for you vehicle.
- Keh Henry, New York

2017-10-24 2005 Four Winds Four Winds 34N View Listings

The biggest feature this unit has going for it is livability. We have never felt confined or challenged for space even when living in the rig for months at a time. The three slides offer comfortable living space as well as privacy with a separate bedroom with its own TV. Creature comforts abound with AC, convection oven, built-in vacuum cleaner, double sink, a couch and a recliner and a full 7ft high ceiling.
- Roger Morin, Florida

2015-10-20 2010 Four Winds Four Winds 22E View Listings

Awesome RV only reason selling is upgrading to larger RV to live in.
- Morrill, Virginia

2015-06-06 2009 Four Winds Four Winds 23A View Listings

I've been camping my whole life and this RV was perfect. I often took my aging parents with me and this layout was ideal for all of us. Everything situated within easy reach with lots of inside storage. Having heat and AC made camping in any weather a breeze.
- Kathleen Lynch, New York

2015-03-21 2007 Four Winds Four Winds 31P View Listings

This is our 1st RV and we are very satisfied with it. The slide gave us plenty of room to move around with our family of 5 (incl. 3 teenagers) without getting in each others way. We have plenty of storage inside for all our wares and clothes. It has 120 cubic feet of exterior storage and I keep my tools,air compressor, camping gear incl. a big portable BBQ and 8 camp chairs all in the outside storage. We used a 5-bike bike carrier on the tow hitch to carry our bikes. I do as much maintenance as I can on the house and I haven't seen any shoddy work. I leave the engine/tranny and brakes to the pro's. I haven't towed anything yet, but the combined gross weight it 20,000 lbs. compare that to the Chevy model which is 16,000 lbs. As for driving, this baby does real good. If you're familiar w/the climb to sunset point north of Phx, I was able to cruise up it without difficultly at 50 mph. That's because it has a Ford V-10 and a 5-spd tranny w/overdrive. Yes I'm very pleased with this RV.
- Mike, Arizona