Four Winds 5000 RVs Reviews (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Four Winds 5000 RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Lorna J. Dodge from Arizona says:

Have you owned any Four Winds 5000 RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2003 Four Winds 5000 28A View Listings

Love my new RV, it was longer than the one I thought I would get. I have no problems driving 30' on highway or city ( had to go threw both to get her home). She has a couple of small need to fix issues, overall she's a dream. I'm getting ready to go on a thousand mile trip with her, and I cannot wait! Thank you rvtrader for helping me find my dream!
- Lorna J. Dodge, Arizona

2019-11-05 2006 Four Winds 5000 28A View Listings

We bought our 2006 Four Winds 5000 A28 several years ago in rough but drivable condition. We originally had problems with severe road vibration at any speed; new tires, balancing, driveshaft U-joints and carrier bearing replaced and the drive shafts balanced cured that. The Chevy Workhorse 6.0L engine has been a paragon of thrift and reliability: I HIGHLY recommend this drivetrain. I wish it had more than 4 speeds, especially when pulling hills. Crosswinds are challenging inasmuch as we have the aerodynamics of a small barn; going down the highway with a 50-70 mph crosswind is a white-knuckle thrill road! We get 8.5mpg at 70-ish miles per hour, uphill, downhill or falling off a cliff. Really want a bigger shower (I'm 6'2" and 240), but a new shower head at least fixed the low-flow situation. We made lots of personal taste changes (decor, coverings, etc), but would recommend the RV, to be sure. While the drivetrain is bullet-proof, understand the coach is not built to residential standards by any stretch of the imagination and things loosen up with time and vibration; keep a square tip cordless screwdriver handy!
- Jim Etheridge, Colorado

2017-07-26 2006 Four Winds 5000 28A View Listings

For a 2002 this Class C is in beautiful condition. It drives easy an tows well, with plenty of power. Bedroom is cozy and roomy. Bathroom is small but has vanity, sink, toilet. Shower is big. Kitchen is functional and extra nice. Has large awning, built in generator, heater, ac, stereo system and tv. Lots of cupboard space and outside storage. Backup camera added.
- Geri wilson, California

2015-11-06 2001 Four Winds 5000 23J View Listings

Easily to drive. Not to big but loaded with space. I have taken multiple vacations with the family (5 adults) plenty of sleeping room.
- Eugene, Tennessee

2014-12-18 2006 Four Winds 5000 28A View Listings

This is our first RV and we live in it full time. As we go along we are learning what we like and what we dont. We like that its inexpensive to maintain . We dont like that we didnt get one with slide outs because its very close quarters. We will be up grading to a fifth wheel next, more privacy in the sleeping quarters and we want a washer and dryer. But we do like the lifestyle. Happy trails to all and Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe
- Karen Knous, Florida