Foretravel Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Foretravel RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-08-07 1997 Foretravel Foretravel U270 View Listings

Love the quiet smooth ride, reliability and solid walnut wood cabinets. Huge amount of storage. The design has great: - Insulation - Strength - Dual-pane windows I have the rare “Shorty bus” 34 ft version of the U270. It has all the features of the larger motor homes but is more maneuverable and lighter so it gets gets better gas mileage (up to 10MPG). It fits into many state and national parks where the large rigs can’t. Winter brings the need for winterization. OR NOT. With the advanced Foretravel insulation design, dual-pane windows and heat in the cabin and basement, winterization is unnecessary with this true FOUR-SEASON camper. We camp with this rig all winter while enjoying hot water showers.
- Tim, Pennsylvania

2020-07-28 1991 Foretravel Grand Villa 36 View Listings

This RV is built to last. The interior is All Hardwood Walnut craftsmanship. The windows are double pained and tinted. It doesn't have slides , but it was designed well, and doesn't need slides. The coach is designed with the idea it is a bulletproof design, with a level of luxury that is timeless. The solar upgrade provides peace of mind when dry camping, or while in storage, that she is ready to go when you are. I also added slide trays in the undercarriage storage compartments, for easy access to camp gear. When the Coach was custom built sold in 91/92 it cost $226,000.00 it was built to travel reliably and economically, to move 14+ tons of machine down the road and still achieve 9+ MPG is astonishing. She is not a fast RV her top speed is ~ 65 MPH, she is the tortoise not the hare. My wife loves the bedroom vanity with a sink, counter top, and lighted mirror. The central Vac, and Ice maker add to the comfort of the coach. If you are looking for a well manufactured coach that doesn't have the complications of new coaches (fuel additives for the Diesel fuel, resetting the computers for the engine and drive-train, and expensive registration fees) this is the coach for you!
- RC, California

2020-05-13 1985 Foretravel Foretravel 36 View Listings

I lived in it for 4 years, and sadly sold it and regret it to this day. Anyone, enjoying a mostly carefree life, is cheating themselves out of more enjoyment, than I can say.. you OWE it to yourself. I wanted to learn more about them, RV's, and sold them, for a while, so now. I can tell you, "FORETRAVEL", is the only one I would ever want to own again..
- Michel Mandeville, Florida

2019-11-11 1993 Foretravel Unihome U225 View Listings

I liked the looked of the unit,the high end products inside coach and one day I had to get a new alternator replaced and took it to a truck repair shop. short end was after $2200.00 it fell off after 100 miles away. Called Foretravel head office service dept.,they told me to call a dealer rep close to me. I did and that's the reason I still today have Foretravel. That dealer came and picked us up and drove us to a hotel and told my wife and me,that once you buy a Foretravel,your family and not to worry that they will fix our coach. That has never left me, it will be for that reason I will buy another Foretravel.I call the service center in Texas for info and parts and help with anything and they are always grateful and helpful.Thanks Foretravel for the best coach and service out there.
- Robert Murray, Manitoba