Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach RVs Reviews (6)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Alexander Kalesnikoff from Alberta says:

Have you owned any Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 1997 Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach 4000 U295 View Listings

Truly a remarkable coach. Had this coach for ten years, no slides - love it, enjoyed the coach so much that I did a complete reno, inside and outside, regardless of the cost. My 36' has been through the hot and extremely cold climate, up to -25F, no problems, also in the heat, absolutely no problems. Just contented with the coach, don't plan on a change. Yes, they do carry a heftier price tag, but the same old story, you get what you pay for.
- Alexander Kalesnikoff, Alberta

2019-09-01 1998 Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach U320 View Listings

My fiancé and I were very interested in this RV due to the Quality of the Foretravel Brand. Upon visual inspection the coach looked beautiful and I was so happy for my decision to purchase this RV. However, after the inspector arrived and began his inspection, I was shocked to discover evidence of extensive water damage in the cabinets, both roof a/c units and dash a/c would not cool sufficiently, the transmission showed evidence of leaks, the refrigerator failed to get cold, and did not have the fire safety recall kit and ice maker installed. The rig had difficulty starting due to aged and bulging batteries and the air leveling gauges failed to read correctly, All electrical and mechanical equipment is original and past it’s life expectancy. There is a chip on the drivers side windshield, all window in the coach have bad seals. Several switches have failed including the bathroom pump switch and the dash generator switch. The generator could not be tested because there was not enough gas in the coach, nor could the unit be leveled. The 30 amp power cord showed signs of arcing and was burned on one of he pins that plugs into the electrical outlet. The ad claimed the tires were in good condition, however they were more then 7 years old and past NTSB safety standards I have only highlighted the major items here, however the list is quite long. The total cost of repairs exceeded 32,000. We paid over 1,000 for the inspection and walked away disappointed. Buyer Beware!! I will provide the inspection report for free to anyone interested in this coach.
- Holly Woodworth, Virginia

2017-08-24 1998 Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach 4000 U320 View Listings

Live east of Tampa, Florida, and still drove all the way to Nacogdoches, Texas, to get this coach. Friends of ours told us of their U320. Fabulous Coach. Travels smooth and quiet. Wonderful construction inside and out. We run the generator while on the road, tow a Nissan Pathfinder, and still get 7-8 mpg from the Cummins 450. Just got back from a 6300 mile trip out west all the way to Glacier NP, and "it was all good". I would recommend a Foretravel to anyone looking to buy a Class A. My opinion... You cannot beat them.
- Richard Denton, Florida

2016-03-02 2001 Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach 4000 U270 View Listings

This coach is top notch quality inside and outside. Features in this coach are extra you will not find in the newest ones. we have had different brands and kinds but none equals this one. This is it.
- Glenn Edmunds, Texas

2015-04-07 1999 Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach 4000 U295 View Listings

I have driven from California to Florida numerous time and it has been a pleasure to drive. Plenty of storage, fuel mileage great with Cummins 350 HP engine, averiging 7-10 mpg while towing a Jeep Wrangler, quality in and out truly makes the maintenance cost very reasonable. I am the 2nd owner with 4 years on my watch, highly recommend!!!
- Oscar V., Texas

2015-03-15 1997 Foretravel Motorcoach Unicoach 4000 U295 View Listings

This is an excellent RV. We previously owned a Fleetwood Discovery. The Foretravel by far has more storage inside and out! The 8 airbags offers the smoothest ride I've ever encountered in an RV. The one button computerized leveling system is so much nicer than jacks. The Foretravel uses air to level. I would not consider selling this RV if my wife and I were not going full time and will be living 24/7 in the unit we choose to buy. This coach cost $340,700 brand new in 1997. I have the original contract.
- Jay S., Georgia