Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen RVs Reviews (14)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

William Ruble from West Virginia says:

Have you owned any Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD View Listings

Very poor workmanship!! We drove 7hrs to pick this unit up.during our 1st walkthrough found 3 issues to be fix of course sales didn't care. Service tech help out on the needed fixes before we even hook up to truck.drove 400 miles home. Now lights don't work. Screws fell out Everywhere. Outside & inside.recptical fell out of wall. Pos cable laying on sharp edge of metal.all money we saved probly be put into repairs. Would not recommend this camper to anyone very poor craftsmen ship!!!!!
- William Ruble, West Virginia

2019-10-23 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK View Listings

Great to take camping and very comfortable. Lived in for 6 months while we built a house and felt very comfortable. Highly recommend this Forest River model. Very clean, lots of upgrades and extras.
- Rob L, Florida

2019-07-28 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QB View Listings

I bought my forest river rv 5th wheel for 41,000 in Texas let me tell you it's the worst thing I've ever bought and I won't ever buy another one in fact if there is a class action lawsuit against forest river I'm in all the way let me explain my situation,first if all I've only been from Texas to Florida and here it sits one year into this I had this rv taken to camping world not once but twice it sat there 2 months for numerous things A/C went out all windows in slide outs leaked floor in kitchen is soft and gives awning fell out of the wall outside stairs inside going into master bedroom came apart from the outside wall slide out in master bedroom is leaking so badly it ruined the floor and all this isn't getting fixed well I paid for a new A/C myself well I live in my RV again this is paid for 42,000 well I voided out the warranty because I live in it what the heck is that about no one at the dealership told me I couldn't live in it forest river never told me this and I can't find this in any of my documents so I'm screwed and since the main floor is caving in I'm afraid to go down the highway with this piece of crap camper because I might cause an accident if stuff falls apart while I'm driving I should have kept my 13 year old 5th wheel it never had issues like this how dumb was I now I'm stuck here at this rv park in Florida unless I come up with thousands of dollars to fix all the problems myself well a 2 year old camper shouldn't be like this please someone start a class action lawsuit or I will myself.....
- Pat yarain, Florida

2019-06-23 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 337BAR View Listings

First trip out so many things wrong. Gets really hot in bathroom but living room freezing cold. Can’t go up stairs to bedroom barefoot because screws are sticking up on stairs(wrong screws). Where slides go in and out all the staples coming out can’t walk without shoes on. Floor is ice cold in living room. Supposed to be all season but don’t think so. To many things to list. Had three weeks I’m taking it back and get as soon as get back. Tired of being told one thing and not even close to the truth. Disappointed!!!!!!
- Larry Mertins , Washington

2019-04-22 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

I loved this camper when I saw it. They have alot of new features but for what you pay it is built very crappy. Guess it depends on what day they slapped it together. Just shy of 1 year and I have had 7 different issues. I don't know what the hold up was on repairs be it warranty approval or the place I bought it from but it spent 3 months in for repair. Unacceptable and will not buy another Forest River.
- Joseph, North Carolina

2019-01-10 2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK View Listings

Ideal for long term living for up to 4 people. Large kitchen and slide out dining table for four. Slide out living room also with two leather Lane recliners and Lane leather sofa queen sleeper couch. Large power awning with ample room for lots of guests.
- Teddy , Indiana

2018-12-11 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

Really like the floor plan layout and the fireplace. Nice Trailer to tow for a 34 foot travel trailer. This TT is very under engineered. The Furnace is located in the bed room and so you hear it come on and run all night long. Workmanship is poor, found water leaks around the clamps to the hot water tank, staple poking up on the roof membrane from the inside, defective axle that was replaced on warrantee after negotiated, tires replaced from the bad axle and now the slide seals are falling off from the slides not adjusted right. It appears that these units are made not to last. The dealer that I'm working with have been excellent with customer service in trying to get the warranty to cover a lot of these issues and keeping me informed.
- Andy Helms, Washington

2018-08-29 2019 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 368RLBH View Listings

Complete garbage first trip out the camper started falling apart. Door doesn't close, front jack switch stopped working while unhooking, shelving collapsed, blinds came off the walls,carpet on one of slides is ripped, roof membrane has wrinkles and bubbles in it, gray and black pulls reversed, aluminum separating from one of the slides,gutters not attached to down spouts, dinette seat literally falling apart, linoleum in bathroom stained, exterior light cover blew off while in transit, draws in kitchen don't close all the way. This camper is complete junk don't waste your money! Waiting now to see if the dealer will give us a new camper or try and beat around the bush.
- Jared Boesenberg, Delaware

2018-08-28 2013 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272BH View Listings

Nice RV - Great for Families and bringing Friends. Double Bunk Beds are very nice, lots of room for getting comfortable. Wide Slide-out giving lots of living room. Stainless Steel and Wood finishes.
- Matthew Quick, Georgia

2018-06-24 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 372RD View Listings

This is the most poorly build camper I have ever owned. To start the first time I pulled it down the road on a highway the paneling inside the closet fell off, a cabinet door by the entertainment center fell apart ,the light fixture above the table fell apart and the wheel flare cracked at all the mounting screws. On this camping trip we have now noticed that three of the slide outs are leaking and the floor in the bedroom sounds lose. This is the 4th camper we have owned and will never buy this brand again.
- Scott, Minnesota

2017-05-20 2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 368RLBHK View Listings

On our 1st trip in the unit. Really disappointed in the quality. Closet door ripped from hinges, drawers and bed base cheap plywood, junk mattresses, backs of dinette won't stay in place, walls are seriously paper thin, when u plug in an outlet the whole wall warps. Screen door is flimsy, the one sir duct in bedroom doesn't work, airduct in living area fell out on first trip, even the plastic in fridge is poor quality. Regretting selling our 20 year old class a Winnebago. 21 years old far better durability, high quality and workmanship. Ugh who cares about a warranty when everything is broken! I bought it to camp not bring in the shop for constant repair.
- Maddison, Massachusetts

2017-05-09 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 266RLBS View Listings

Purchased new 2017 in April, beautiful layout but quality lacked, outdoor kitchen would not secure to travel (lacking locking bracket),drawer above outdoor sink fell from tracks, it measured 44"wide but the wall it attached too measured 44 1/4" in front and 45" in the back. Screen door would not secure, gap is 1/4" off. Window Screen was not installed correctly (bowed). Dealer is fixing these items under warranty but I believe that Forest River should take a good look at there quality control because I believe it lacks.
- Robert Roll, New York

2016-10-13 2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 263RL View Listings

Best most comfortable furniture of ANY RV I have ever been in. We bought it because of the wonderful furniture. Also the hardwood floors are gorgeous and easy to clean. Has the laundry hatch in the bedroom
- Candace, Arizona

2015-12-05 2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 299RE View Listings

I have this same unit. My family and I have enjoyed numerous camping trips, as well as two cross-county excursions in the last two years. We wouldn't trade it for the world. I am jealous of some of the upgrades and changes from my 14 to this 16!
- Timothy, Alabama