Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Mike from Pennsylvania says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 378FL View Listings

Had cosmetic interior issues. Seemed minor to correct. Forest River denied and refuses to correct the problem. Warranty reliability is horrible and frustrating to be satisfied. Especially when I purchased it for $75k. Regretting this purchase with this label. I will never purchase another wildwood, forest river associated camper or ever recommend them to anyone.
- Mike, Pennsylvania

2021-09-17 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

This camper has been a nightmare. It started leaking 1 year after purchase. Roof Leaks, wall leaks, plumbing leaks, wiring issues. All the “leather” furniture has disintegrated. What a $35k piece of garbage. I will make a point of researching where and what company is manufacturing our next trailer. 2021 and I am still trying to get the issues addressed, so frustrated with General RV who took no responsibility and told us to contact the manufacturer, which we did, might have as well screamed into the wind.
- Antonio Rita, Florida

2021-08-10 2021 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 378FL View Listings

Livability in this 5th wheel is high with all the expected accommodations from a luxury coach. Very unique layout with stair leading to a loft above the master bedroom, and living room in the front. Island sink with residential size fridge makes camping and meal preparation very convenient. Two 10gal propane tanks lasts a long time if dry camping.
- Eric Forsgren, California

2021-08-09 2021 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 271RL View Listings

Great living space with opposing slides at rear. Panasonic views with lots of windows. One-way views; privacy shades for night. LED lights everywhere for as much or as little light as you want. Entertainment center; fireplace; theater seating. Full bed tri-fold sofa; standard queen -size in master bedroom. Storage galore. Towed smoothly behind a 1996 Dodge diesel 250. Full walk-in shower; porcelain foot-flush toilet. Outdoor bar/kitchen, gas griddle, refrigerator, sink! Texas-sized pass through. Electric jack. Great RV! Had to create our own manual.
- Jean Servideo, North Carolina

2021-06-25 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QB View Listings

I will never ever buy another forest river product people do your job an research before you buy these low quality made Rvs, I bought my RV brand new in Texas first year I had it not to bad second year all heck broke loose, awning came apart screws were only a half inch long with that heavy of an awning.then my front AC went out, drawers in camper came apart Trac broke on many of the drawers, three windows leaked had them resealed.kitchen floor seam incoming apart, plumbing issues, the worst of all a slide out leak started after warranty went out I didn't notice the leak untill it started ruining the floor in master bedroom, the whole floor needs replacing carpet also facia board is warped, finally figured out what caused the leak after putting expensive awnings up over each slide out that kept some water out it was the rubber seal it was three inches short allowing water to travel in the rest of the slides have at least three inches over there not leaking this was done during the building of the RV they cut corners and didn't care this has cost me a mint to fix thanks crappy forest river, I even went to camper dealerships around Florida and looked under slide outs you can clearly see water marks meaning water leaks inside so folks allways inspect your campers before you buy if you see water lines walk away first sing there is an issue yeah the dealership sillicones those areas seen that crappy fix that don't stop the water from coming in water can get in from the smallest hole I have to completely replace all the seats the material came apart already replaced all the blinds strings broke microwave enamel came off so that's next to be replaced,and all the bulb seal , tires the china bombs are next outdoor kitchen pipes came apart underneath for some reason that needs fixing as well so after this is all said and done I've put more money in the camper I'll never get it back in fact I'm going to donate this piece of crap to someone I feel bad trying to sell something this crappy I'll never ever waste my hard earned money on this product again.
- Patricia Lyn Yarian, Florida

2021-06-25 2021 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 271RL View Listings

I love our 5th wheel it is very nice but…… if you ever need anything from Forest River forget about it. Their service department is horrible I keep getting forwarded to voicemails and getting hung up on. I would just like to talk to someone but unfortunately they refuse to speak to there customers once you have purchased your trailer. Wouldn’t recommend go with someone with a good service department, at some point you will need it.
- Charles Arns, Texas

2021-03-07 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

This is our 3 rd camper but our first new one and we luv it.We haven’t had any real problems just very miner things i took care of .It’s not to big or to small ,it has a lot of little things that many over look .very happy
- John Hartman, Kansas

2021-02-21 2021 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 271RL View Listings

We’ve had a great experience with our trailer. Looked at different manufacturers and came to the conclusion this was the one for us. Only problem we had was the front stabilizer jacks, forest river approved the fix quickly. Towing it is easy, we do have the correct setup. Love the space inside also all the amenities. Duel awnings outside. We just can’t say all the positive things in this review. Travel trailers have come a long way from a few years ago. Would I purchase it again? The answer is “Yes” in a heartbeat.
- C Mckee, California

2021-02-03 2020 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 34RL View Listings

I have a 2019 Heritage Glen Elite 34RL have lived in it pretty much full time for two years and the only problems I’ve had so far was black tank flush valve installed backwards, a piece of interior trim coming loose, a ton of wood shavings where the electric comes inside (fire hazard!), and bathroom vent fan died. This is my 3rd camper and all three from different manufacturers. To me, they are all about the same. Workmanship/Quality Control is lacking in all of them.
- Tom, Florida

2021-02-02 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 300BH View Listings

Love this model from Heritage glen! We've owned six trailers and this has the best overall floor plan, feels spacious with it's 3 slides and great quality. Love that the kids can shut the door to the bunkhouse area and sit on the couch and play xbox or whatever and eat back there because its so roomy.
- Peter Brock, Indiana

2020-09-15 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 286RL View Listings

It is terrible built not know where to start. Waters line crossed hot was cold cold was hot. Molding falling off. Went threw 2 awning motors. Toilet rocked when sitting on it. Closet doors broken. Cable didn’t work in upstairs bedroom. Convector burnt out as given wrong electric line to hook up to power. Metal on all the slides came away from slides had to replace them all the screws the used was not correct. I could keep going on. Would NEVER buy another one !!!
- Olga Ogden, New York

2020-08-20 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QB View Listings

The 356QB is a necessity for full timers or those wishing to have the comfort of individual space. The bunkhouse is amazing with the separate bath rooms and the bunk house bath being off of the rear of the unit. The appliances are great as well as the electronics. The covering on the couches flaked off immediately yet the warranty did not cover replacement. It is my understanding that several years of RV furnature was made with this flaw. Outside of that, I have been 100% happy with the RV. Fifth wheel is the only way to go!
- Daniel Lukstein, Alabama

2020-08-06 2014 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 336RLT View Listings

This 5th wheel is very open and feels like home. Really like this floor plan. It pulls like there is nothing behind you. Well built and had no problems with this unit . Have not had to use the warranty. I feel forest River is well made from top to bottom. The outdoor living area is big enough for multiple people, the awning is big and covers the outdoor Area from inclement weather . I would recommend this camper to anyone looking to enjoy Camping .
- Kevin , Kentucky

2020-07-12 2020 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 310BHI View Listings

Horrible quality, first time out got pulled over due to one of the breaks were hanging up. Took it back to the dealer and they fixed it that day so we could continue on our 30 day vacation, when threw some rain and ceiling was leaking thru the sky light in the bathroom. And also the slide was leaking and inside Was soaked with Road grim And yes slide was all the way inn. This slide is bowed in the middle bad. Screens to the windows keep popping out. Also one of the awnings had a hole in it an looks like they siliconed it. Too many things to list what’s wrong with this POS.... when I get back home there will be a very long meeting with the dealer for selling this crap!
- Marc Thomas, Washington

2020-04-25 2020 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 34RL View Listings

Bought a brand new 2020 bumpber pull from century rv. It has water leaks everywhere. Doors do not close. Floor laminate is coming up. Wood trim is coming off. Outside cubbies do not open and close. You have to slam them hard.. i called century rv. Took the rig there 4 times. Has come back with more problems. Called forest river corporation and they told me nothing they can do... i paid 50k for a camper that already is falling apart and has mold. DO NOT BUY A FOREST RIVER
- Joe, Wyoming

2019-10-23 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK View Listings

Great to take camping and very comfortable. Lived in for 6 months while we built a house and felt very comfortable. Highly recommend this Forest River model. Very clean, lots of upgrades and extras.
- Rob L, Florida

2019-07-28 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QB View Listings

I bought my forest river rv 5th wheel for 41,000 in Texas let me tell you it's the worst thing I've ever bought and I won't ever buy another one in fact if there is a class action lawsuit against forest river I'm in all the way let me explain my situation,first if all I've only been from Texas to Florida and here it sits one year into this I had this rv taken to camping world not once but twice it sat there 2 months for numerous things A/C went out all windows in slide outs leaked floor in kitchen is soft and gives awning fell out of the wall outside stairs inside going into master bedroom came apart from the outside wall slide out in master bedroom is leaking so badly it ruined the floor and all this isn't getting fixed well I paid for a new A/C myself well I live in my RV again this is paid for 42,000 well I voided out the warranty because I live in it what the heck is that about no one at the dealership told me I couldn't live in it forest river never told me this and I can't find this in any of my documents so I'm screwed and since the main floor is caving in I'm afraid to go down the highway with this piece of crap camper because I might cause an accident if stuff falls apart while I'm driving I should have kept my 13 year old 5th wheel it never had issues like this how dumb was I now I'm stuck here at this rv park in Florida unless I come up with thousands of dollars to fix all the problems myself well a 2 year old camper shouldn't be like this please someone start a class action lawsuit or I will myself.....
- Pat yarain, Florida

2019-06-23 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 337BAR View Listings

First trip out so many things wrong. Gets really hot in bathroom but living room freezing cold. Can’t go up stairs to bedroom barefoot because screws are sticking up on stairs(wrong screws). Where slides go in and out all the staples coming out can’t walk without shoes on. Floor is ice cold in living room. Supposed to be all season but don’t think so. To many things to list. Had three weeks I’m taking it back and get as soon as get back. Tired of being told one thing and not even close to the truth. Disappointed!!!!!!
- Larry Mertins , Washington

2019-04-22 2018 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

I loved this camper when I saw it. They have alot of new features but for what you pay it is built very crappy. Guess it depends on what day they slapped it together. Just shy of 1 year and I have had 7 different issues. I don't know what the hold up was on repairs be it warranty approval or the place I bought it from but it spent 3 months in for repair. Unacceptable and will not buy another Forest River.
- Joseph, North Carolina

2019-01-10 2016 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 282RK View Listings

Ideal for long term living for up to 4 people. Large kitchen and slide out dining table for four. Slide out living room also with two leather Lane recliners and Lane leather sofa queen sleeper couch. Large power awning with ample room for lots of guests.
- Teddy , Indiana

2018-12-11 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

Really like the floor plan layout and the fireplace. Nice Trailer to tow for a 34 foot travel trailer. This TT is very under engineered. The Furnace is located in the bed room and so you hear it come on and run all night long. Workmanship is poor, found water leaks around the clamps to the hot water tank, staple poking up on the roof membrane from the inside, defective axle that was replaced on warrantee after negotiated, tires replaced from the bad axle and now the slide seals are falling off from the slides not adjusted right. It appears that these units are made not to last. The dealer that I'm working with have been excellent with customer service in trying to get the warranty to cover a lot of these issues and keeping me informed.
- Andy Helms, Washington

2018-08-29 2019 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 368RLBH View Listings

Complete garbage first trip out the camper started falling apart. Door doesn't close, front jack switch stopped working while unhooking, shelving collapsed, blinds came off the walls,carpet on one of slides is ripped, roof membrane has wrinkles and bubbles in it, gray and black pulls reversed, aluminum separating from one of the slides,gutters not attached to down spouts, dinette seat literally falling apart, linoleum in bathroom stained, exterior light cover blew off while in transit, draws in kitchen don't close all the way. This camper is complete junk don't waste your money! Waiting now to see if the dealer will give us a new camper or try and beat around the bush.
- Jared Boesenberg, Delaware

2018-08-28 2013 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 272BH View Listings

Nice RV - Great for Families and bringing Friends. Double Bunk Beds are very nice, lots of room for getting comfortable. Wide Slide-out giving lots of living room. Stainless Steel and Wood finishes.
- Matthew Quick, Georgia

2018-06-24 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 372RD View Listings

This is the most poorly build camper I have ever owned. To start the first time I pulled it down the road on a highway the paneling inside the closet fell off, a cabinet door by the entertainment center fell apart ,the light fixture above the table fell apart and the wheel flare cracked at all the mounting screws. On this camping trip we have now noticed that three of the slide outs are leaking and the floor in the bedroom sounds lose. This is the 4th camper we have owned and will never buy this brand again.
- Scott, Minnesota

2017-06-21 2017 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen 312QBUD View Listings

Very poor workmanship!! We drove 7hrs to pick this unit up.during our 1st walkthrough found 3 issues to be fix of course sales didn't care. Service tech help out on the needed fixes before we even hook up to truck.drove 400 miles home. Now lights don't work. Screws fell out Everywhere. Outside & inside.recptical fell out of wall. Pos cable laying on sharp edge of metal.all money we saved probly be put into repairs. Would not recommend this camper to anyone very poor craftsmen ship!!!!!
- William Ruble, West Virginia