Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen LTZ RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen LTZ RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen LTZ RVs? Write a review

2019-08-23 2019 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen LTZ 378FL View Listings

I would not recommend buying. We have lived in our fifth wheel for almost 9 months down so we have gotten to experience all the season except for fall. The winter was just miserable. The camper would not stay warm enough even with our skirting and window insulation. We had to refill our two propane tanks every 2 days!! It was so expensive and yet I was still cold. The summer was worse! The way the layout is, which we loved at first has really come to bite us in the butt. Due the the lift above the bedroom there is not an AC directly in the room. The small vents on the ceiling hardly push any air out at all. Our bedroom has stayed in the 80s all most all summer even with two fans running all day. We finally had to buy a floor AC unit to run in the bedroom because it was so unbearable. The couches in the living room sit on the slide outs and are too high for even my husbands feet to completely touch the floor and he’s 6 foot! Then when you fold the couch out the legs are too short so the bed isn’t even useable unless you fine something to put under the legs to add about 3 inches of height so the bed is level and sleepable. The swivel door idea for the bathroom is just horrible. We thought it was cool at first.. it’s not. Don’t ever get a camper with one. You will come to hate it quickly. If the door is open you can’t walk down the hallway. You have to close the door to sit on the toilet comfortably. I have a cully hit my husband in the head with the door coming out of the bathroom. It’s just in the way weather it’s open or closed! Also, the lack of storage in the bathroom is just crazy. As much as I like the idea of the bathtub for kids there’s not even enough hot water to fill it up. Good luck hauling the thing too. The back end sits so low we drag on even the slightest bump. We’ve had to request a spot 3 diff end times at one campground because we looked at the site and saw there was a slight incline we had to back up and we couldn’t even make it because of the back end. And this is after we raised the hitch on the fifth wheel! I absolutely hate this camper and I can not wait till we sell it. It has been nothing but miserable since day one. It would be fine if it was one or two things that bothered me, but it’s just about everything. It looked great and promising when we bought it but actually living it is a nightmare.
- Valerie Knight , Ohio

2018-12-29 2019 Forest River Wildwood Heritage Glen LTZ 326RL View Listings

This unit is horrible. As a brand new RV, it has over 30 problems that need to be addressed. All 3 slide-outs leak horribly and water pools inside on the floors and the carpeting is soaked. The oven won't light and is not deep enough to accommodate a normal baking pan, the water heater isn't even assembled properly and doesn't work, the fixtures (window frames) are literally falling off the walls, the entrance steps aren't aligned and can't be pulled down without muscling them down, there is very little air coming out of ceiling vents, the closet doors are warped and don't close properly, there are gouges, scratches and nails in the walls and many things are mounted crooked. The construction of this RV is the worst I have ever seen, and the materials are cheap and inferior. It is totally unacceptable and I am worried about many things I cannot see. If this trailer is so bad direct from the factory, I can only imagine what will happen to it if we take it out on the road. I would NEVER recommend purchasing one of Wildwood's brand of RVs. I am in the process of getting them to BUY BACK this awful piece of junk.
- Roberta Matwiczak , Oregon