Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite RVs Reviews (8)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Krystl Janecka from Texas says:

Have you owned any Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 287QBS View Listings

Save your money and go with another manufacturer. These are poorly made and customer service is garbage. We bought a brand new 2018 trailer and within 3 months of owning it there were over 10 things broken on it that were of no fault of ours and just poor quality workmanship and quality control. Issues including: leaking windows that lead to mold in almost every window, leaking toilet, broken light switch, non working heater in bedroom from day 1, panels falling off walls, vent fan/light above stove not working, broken lock on exterior storage, etc. I first contacted Forest River 11/30 and did not receive a response until 12/5/18 saying it was being worked on and then was finally informed after several calls on 12/12/18 that the parts needed were sent and the RV repair man would contact me to set up repairs. Repairman did not receive parts until 12/26/18. Forest River refused to pay the $140 service call fee and left their responsibility on us. We not only have a one year manufacturer warranty but also the extended warranty but Forest River still refuses to eat this cost that was due to their poor product but they are “sorry I feel this way” which totally makes it all better right?! Absolutely dissatisfied with the product and customer service. Will never buy another product from Forest River and will make sure everyone I know steers clear as well.
- Krystl Janecka, Texas

2019-11-19 2017 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 224RLS View Listings

Purchased this Travel Trailer in Anchorage for a relocation to Santa Fe with my wife and dog. I was very glad that I was carrying a full tool kit for the trip. In spite of my preparations, the trailer still ended up in a repair facility twice on the trip. The worst problems seemed to be electrical in nature and affected jack operation, trailer lighting and slide operation. After I got the trailer to Santa Fe, I continued to have continual problems with it. I had the opportunity to do a lot of maintenance/repair work on it. I got first hand experience with the build quality, craftsmanship and material quality. All of which I would rate as poor. There were fit and finish problems with the cabinetry, construction debris left under the cabinets, sloppy wiring, lack of owner documentation, loose plumbing fittings, loose hardware, etc, etc. The most significant problem was with the wiring harness. The main harness was routed through the frame supports in a V-shaped channel, with no sheathing or conduit. All thirteen wires in the harness wore through the insulation and shorted on the frame, including the primary battery feed. The issue was noticed after having the trailer for 13 months. Forest River refused to repair under warranty, even though it was an obvious manufacturing defect because the warranty had expired! On a positive note, we liked the layout of the unit and none of the major systems (refrigerator, air conditioner, heater, etc) failed while we had it. We were actually able to enjoy the unit after spending over a year fixing defects and making some upgrades. Based on my ownership experience, I cannot recommend a Forest River product and will not purchase another one.
- John Shipe, New Mexico

2019-09-04 2016 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 287QBS View Listings

Really love my Vibe 287QBS. Never have any problems and it fits my family situation and my budget. It's very light weight and roomy for my family of six. Would like a stove/burner in the outside kitchen but I bought a single burner and put it on the outside counter. Very convienient! We have taken this to many places and love our experiences, even when it's rainy and we are stuck inside.
- Jonathon, Illinois

2019-05-14 2017 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 224RLS View Listings

Very nice trailer very nice looking trailer very lite sleeps 6 very cooled a/c very Roomy on the inside sleep6
- Peter, New York

2019-02-07 2019 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 258RKS View Listings

I have been rving with my family for over 10 years im 23 and I purchased this unit brand new and the quality and customer service is horrible and I cannot describe how unhappy I am with this purchase that I have made all I can say to anybody out there wanting to purchase this unit is buyer beware it is not worth the money and the customer service is the worst we've ever dealt with. They will not return your phone calls and when you do read somebody they say they will call you back they do not purchased it through [dealer] in Texas and they were the worst to deal with as well I just want to put out there a buyers beware do not waste your money
- Travis Jahns, Texas

2018-12-12 2017 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 287QBS View Listings

Bought this 2017 Vibe new in late 2016. Just a bit over 2 years later and this is what went wrong....LED light strip under awning quit working, outside fridge quit working, duct work for A/C fell apart, slide out room is so crooked things slide off the table, awning leaks, antenna has never worked no matter where we park up, driver side window in bedroom leaking, grey and black tank plumbing leaks, 2 speakers quit working, passenger side outer wall is delaminating. Rear outer wall, right in the middle, there is a screw head working it's way out and just about to poke through the outer wall, inside wall between bedroom and slide is bubbled, peeling and rotting, passenger side closet leaks when it rains hard, sheeting under the rubber roof is coming up. Probably more I'm forgetting but this is enough. I bought a 19ft 2013 Salem stick and tin new as well and it was a million times better than this garbage. Do your homework please. Watch youtube. Companies roll these things out every few hours. It's all across the board. I'll never buy new again. Better off in a tent.
- Tim, Kentucky

2018-08-24 2015 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 272BHS View Listings

Good floor plan for our family. Trailer is light and easy to maneuver for its size. This was our "starter" trailer. We enjoyed traveling with it so much we have decided to upgrade to a motorhome. Good bang for the buck trailer with high quality appliances.
- Mark, Texas

2017-05-27 2015 Forest River Vibe Extreme Lite 268RKS View Listings

We love our Vibe!! This will be our third summer to travel with it!! Forest River has stood behind anything we needed fixed. I love the outside kitchen and the spacious kitchen inside!! It had worked well for us!!
- Marilyn Clark, Oklahoma