Forest River Vengeance Rogue Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Vengeance Rogue RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kathy Kruisenga from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Vengeance Rogue 32V View Listings

We have been rving for 4 months. Love the design of the Vengeance and it surprisingly has a lot of storage. Our tiny house has 2 bathrooms which is awesome! The rv is a little heavy but that is to be expected. The ramp is very steep when loading/unloading motorcycles which gets a little scary. My major complaint is the rv is a 30amp with ONE air conditioner. Can rarely eat in the garage/dining area bc too warm. This also applies to the bedroom so we have to run fans. Wish we had been more experienced and realized one AC for a 40 foot trailer would not cut it!
- Kathy Kruisenga, Tennessee

2021-02-28 2019 Forest River Vengeance Rogue 32V View Listings

Love this RV! Reading the other reviews of other models and issues I must be lucky! I do live full time and have had my 4007 G2 now for 4 months and have had no issues. We started in the winter season in TN but have also been to Florida and experienced the heat. Only issue I have had is the bathroom door had become misaligned and I had to router out the door cavity to accept the lower door catch. I did remove the original inverter, battery charger, and battery. Put the 1000 Watt inverter in my F350. I self installed a "Mac-Daddy" solar power system so I can't comment on the original battery and related electrical system. But didn't see anything odd with equipment or wiring. I love my 4007 G2 and would buy another. Wish... floor insulation didn't end at the garage door separating the two areas.. argh cold floors. Better oven. And larger than 14 gauge wire for most 110v wiring (but it's an RV and this is normal) dont use 1500 watt setting for electric heaters!! 900 is ok.
- Pat Ellison, Tennessee

2020-06-30 2019 Forest River Vengeance Rogue 31V View Listings

We have had it 3 months, used it twice and it’s literally falling apart. Blue Dog RV is the worst when it comes to customer satisfaction. It took over a month to get an appt and then they were not even going to look at it so we could show them ALL the issues. We wish we’d read the reviews on Forrest River. Buyers Beware! All I can say is when it goes in on July 15 they fix all the issues as the entire bottom frame is Falling and we hope the bottom doesn’t fall out. The bed frame is completely Bent at the diner area and only the dog slept on it! Such poor workmanship is unbelievable when you make a large purchase S this and it’s brand new !😡😔🥺
- Milo jack, Nevada

2020-06-30 2019 Forest River Vengeance Rogue 32V View Listings

Started with an inoperative fridge and a leak on the slide out. Went in shop Jan 6 came out 6 months later. Three weeks after that....BAM new leak same side further back..... several more issues.....bad purchase. Very poor build for the money spent. Local RV shop where purchased in Lebanon TN is not a load of help either.....very dissatisfied customer.
- Gary Cooper, Tennessee