Forest River Surveyor Luxury Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Surveyor Luxury RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Tammy Saltiel from Oklahoma says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Surveyor Luxury 33KRLOK View Listings

We just bought this unit & haven’t even taken it out yet. at this point, we are thinking...what have we done? We have had nothing but problems so far. making the bed the first time the mattress ripped apart, the bedroom window leaked & ruined the dresser & some of the trim The coax cable inside won’t work. Water heater door fell off bringing it home, lots of trim coming off There was a rip in the wallpaper. it seems to be poor quality & we have not had good support from the dealership we purchased from, which was RV Connection in Lawton Oklahoma. Lord, help us!!!!
- Tammy Saltiel, Oklahoma

2020-09-27 2019 Forest River Surveyor Luxury 266RLDS View Listings

Excellent RV. Very livable and well designed living space. Great roof design and lots of head room for the tall guys in the family. Don’t hesitate to choose this one. A great buy for a couple or a family of 4.
- Alicia Catlett, Tennessee

2020-04-03 2019 Forest River Surveyor Luxury 33KRETS View Listings

I purchased the trailer new and noticed a leaky window a day after, no big deal. A tech came over and tightened the window and added silicon. 3 days later I noticed a discoloration on the opposite wall at head of bed and contacted the dealership. 2 months later they decided to look into the matter. By then the bedroom was riddled with mold, mildew and water damage. They had to rebuild the closet, the bed, the wall, the storage compartment. I even contacted Forest River to see if they could step in earlier before it got so severe and that was worse. They thought the dealership was handling it rather well (because I wasn't the one paying Forest River, the dealership was, and I payed the dealership). The manufacturer doesn't care about the consumer, they just want RV dealers to buy their junk. It looked really good when I got it but after a year I've noticed the poor craftsmanship and cheap products. Freeze in the winter sweat in the summer. Refrigerator leaks water, hot water doesn't last long at all, cabinet handles crooked, kitchen sink is glued in from underneath!!! No clips hold the sink in place. I'm glad I caught it when I noticed a corner separating. Forest River, you need quality control, it would take a lot to get me to purchase another product from you. I wouldn't recommend this travel trailer to anyone.
- Michael, Florida

2019-09-10 2019 Forest River Surveyor Luxury 250FKS View Listings

Have only owned it for a short time, but It pulls easy with my Ram 1500. It is wonderful as a couples coach. Our dealer (Starr's Camper Sales in Brockway Pa) are the best. Quality is nice...originally we wanted a Rockwood ...this unit was just as nice.
- Dr. Earl Shawley, Pennsylvania

2019-08-25 2019 Forest River Surveyor Luxury 251RKS View Listings

Bought new 12/18. Five months old and the wall in the bathroom is bowed out an inch. Outside walls of unit, both sides of trailer is a mess! Bowed and wrinkles top to bottom. This is Not water damage! Doesnt rain much in the desert. Door header in bedroom falling off along with the heavy door. Front window screen in bedroom fell off. Both access doors dead bolt wont lock anymore. This trailer is a total piece of Junk! RUN away from Forest River! I will never buy another. Waiting to see how warranty treats me.
- Unhappy, California