Forest River Sunseeker LE Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Sunseeker LE RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

William Inglesby from Tennessee says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2013 Forest River Sunseeker LE 2250S View Listings

Runs and drives better than any other. Handles very good and good gas mileage. Drove across country and average 10.6 mpg doing the speed limit. Where others rv owners told me they were getting at the most 7-8 mpg. Handles like a dream anyone can drive this unit. We had no problems with camping with or without power in remote areas. I would recommend this unit to anyone
- William Inglesby , Tennessee

2020-06-16 2005 Forest River Sunseeker LE 2600LE View Listings

I'm interested in this motorhome please contact me via email thank you it looks great I'm sure my family would love it hopefully we will talk soon if available we would purchase or maybe you would have another one similar to this one wouldn't mind a slide aswell
- Giovanni ferrarelli , British Columbia

2020-02-24 2003 Forest River Sunseeker LE 3100SS View Listings

I am a smaller and already have a potential buy set to come SEE it. Only listed a few days ago. They walked me through the process and it was painless. They did require a lot of information which prompted me to through a bunch paperwork, but, it’s good for me to KNOW all this for possible buyer inquiries. Would recommend!
- Cooper Dian, California

2017-10-31 2017 Forest River Sunseeker LE 2250SLE Ford View Listings

Purchased the RV in 2016, and I live in it full time. I think the shower leaks but really can't tell because the water pump went out within 6 months. Because I live in it full time it is difficult to get it in to a location. Finally get in to an dealer.... 20 days out of warranty and they are not going o cover the two major problems. The floor plan is good, the quality looks great looks great, but isn't. If I had to do it again I would not purchase a Forest River again. Rant over..
- DLSalm, California

2017-09-18 2014 Forest River Sunseeker LE 2250LE View Listings

Bought this brand new in 2014, great value for an RV.. Drives like a Dream handles the road very well even towing a vehicle, Easy to maneuver in and out of traffic has plenty of power with the Chevy 6.0 engine. Lived in it for 3 months straight while our house was being Sold, no problems at all even during a Snow storm. Would recommend this RV..
- vma133, North Carolina