Forest River Stealth RVs Reviews (9)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Stealth RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Jay from New Mexico says:

Have you owned any Forest River Stealth RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Forest River Stealth SS2116 View Listings

This is a great trailer plenty of room for you toys and storage for your gear I have no complaints My only complaint will be if the next trailer I get doesn't have all the same options this one has couldn't ask for anything more
- Jay , New Mexico

2019-10-30 2017 Forest River Stealth WA2916 View Listings

We became aware of a problem with the floor over Memorial Day weekend, 2019. The first indication was an imprint in the floor from a UTV tire. We inspected the surface of the floor and found that several areas were soft. I removed two floor tie-downs and found wet wood and insulation. We were very concerned and immediately scheduled an inspection with our nearest Forest River dealer. Curtis Trailers in Portland, Oregon agreed to inspect our trailer to determine the source of the soft floor. We had to agree to a major tear down because the trailer design did not allow inspection access. Curtis Trailer started into the tear-down and found water damage through the full length of the trailer. According to my service writer, this is going to be a total. The cost to properly repair the trailer exceeds the 2/3 value and is not worth repairing. According to Curtis Trailer, the water intrusion was due to a design flaw where the lower flashing is attached to the trailer. A thin bead of sealant is the only barrier that prevents water seeping into the floor. This is due to the lower flashing not being installed beneath the fiberglass siding. When the sealant fails, cracks, or separates, water flows in beneath the floor with no way to see it or remove it. According to the Curtis Trailer service department, I would not have been able prevent this and it has been going on for quite some time. 36K down the drain.
- Brian Navarro, Oregon

2019-08-26 2018 Forest River Stealth FQ2916G View Listings

Bought this new and from the get go I've had problems with the floor bubbling up, the top vents 2 of the 3 vents has cracks in them and the rear bunk if you take it up all the way up it gets stuck until something resets in the motor/clutch plus i bought an extended warranty and so far nothing is covered. don't get me wrong i love the layout and the options that came with this trailer but the stuff that's going on with trailer is worrying me on the workmanship/quality from the builder
- tim tichy, Arizona

2018-01-06 2016 Forest River Stealth SS1913 View Listings

This toy hauler will take you everywhere you want to go. It toes like a dream and very easy setup and breakdown. Comfortable and spacious. We have traveled all over the country with this and never had a problem. Now we want a fifth wheel!! We love trailering around and visiting other places. This trailer makes it easy and comfortable ??
- Sue, Nevada

2018-01-06 2016 Forest River Stealth SS1913 View Listings

- Sue, Nevada

2017-07-28 2017 Forest River Stealth SA3320G View Listings

My wife and I love this Toy-hauler. Easy hook up and tow. The rear deck w/ ramp door playpen is an incredible way to keep the kids and pets safe and close. All the extra amenities installed on this unit makes it where we could legitimately camp off grid for 10 to 15 days easy. I am 6'-1" and can stand in the shower with a few inches to spare.
- Kevin Fitler, Nevada

2017-07-05 2016 Forest River Stealth 2916G View Listings

Taken in to dealership 3 times for DVD screen (axxiss) glitches playing movies finally replaced with different brand.Fancy on instant on hot water heater works when it wants too..most of the time not.Now the roof is warping on the thing 14 months old ...guess what out of warranty..44k would not buy another forrest river product.Should have know when they had to jump it off to start generator when I picked it up brand new at dealer..two trips back before battery was replaced ...its got solar on it to keep battery charged.Had it out 10 times last year been in shop 10 times something always broke.Can of worms ...move on
- Brownie freeman, Texas

2017-04-01 2012 Forest River Stealth SK2112 View Listings

Much higher level of finishes then I've seen in similarly priced toyhaulers. A real door for the bedroom! Lots of very nice cabinets. Most have a 1" rail on top providing additional storage. Drawers are full extension on roller bearing glides. My Harley Dresser fits inside nicely & I can still get to everything:-) Tows like a dream behind my F-150.
- Mike D, Colorado

2017-03-07 2015 Forest River Stealth WA2916G View Listings

This toy hauler is so comfortable and roomy. Love taking our quads, kayaks or Harley - has lots of room for your toys! Great configuration and very large kitchen is amazing. Shower is large and tall enough for my 6'5 tall husband! Amazing sound system and love the LED awning lights too! HIGHLY recommend this model!
- Kathy, California