Forest River Sonoma Explorer

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Sonoma Explorer RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-05-13 2018 Forest River Sonoma Explorer 240BHS View Listings

We have loved our sonoma 240 BHS. We have traveled across the country in this trailer and it has held up very well. It is very comfortable for a family of four. The AC/heater work great in the summer and winter months. We love the dual entertainment center and the option for outdoor entertainment. We set up TVs or projectors depending on where we are, outside for viewing. The speakers work great and there is a ton of storage!
- Ashley Morello, California

2020-02-24 2019 Forest River Sonoma Explorer 290QBS View Listings

Poor quality worksmanship throughout! I won't list all the little things, but we bought it brand new and it has water leaks in roof when it rains. There are a lot of little places underneath that are not sealed up very well, and the area where plumbing goes through the floor to the underbelly is not sealed up well at all either. This made it very easy for mice to get in, and in our brand new trailer we ended up with mice chewed wires and hoses that started leaking. I would expect it to be a little more rodent-proof, but I guess I should have bought a better-built brand. I don't know, maybe all brands have that problem. After six months, we are so disappointed we are putting it up for sale, and we will probably take a $10k hit. I spent all weekend fixing the chewed up hoses and wires - can't wait to see it go away!
- James Ramey, California