Forest River Shockwave DX Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Shockwave DX RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-07-05 2019 Forest River Shockwave DX T29KSGDX View Listings

We bought this 2019 shockwave new from tacoma RV who was amazing through the purchase as well as the issues we had!!!!! Forest River is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is terrible, they do not back their product, they will find any excuse they can to skirt around all issues. The trailer itself is very poorly made and with the cheapest quality material they Could find. Almost every screen is missing a clip, the bathroom shower is very loud and feels soft in the floor, the fan in the bathroom did not work, the stereo was wired wrong, the slide was installed incorrectly which caused a crack in the outer panel, the caulking was peeling off inside and out on several areas, the cabinet door fell off the hinge the first time we opened it, the slide bed is not level, you name it and pretty much it was not right. I emailed and called forest river for three months and they avoided my calls and did not respond... they will not extend our warranty And they stalled on approving the repairs. Our trailer was in the shop for a month and was still not completed. Then COVID-19 shut them down so we did not have it back for almost three months. Forest river makes a terrible product, has even worse customer service, and I would not recommend them to anyone for anything! Buyer beware!
- Melinda, Washington