Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite RVs Reviews (14)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

curtis Hanssen from South Dakota says:

Have you owned any Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2906WS View Listings

the floor plan we love. if you plan on going south and using it in the winter: there is no insulation in the trailer. the slid-outs cabinets will be full of condensation water at 40 degrees. your closets will be even worse and useless.
- curtis Hanssen, South Dakota

2019-09-16 2019 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2441WS View Listings

We're currently on a 2-week road trip through the Maritimes with 3 other couples. We picked up our 4 RVs in Elmsdale outside Halifax. The staff made very sure we understand everything, including all the penalties. The 2019 24' RV (built by Forest River) is an excellent unit, with all the latest technology. Unfortunately Canadream kit them out with the absolute minimum. No levelling steps (chocks) or level gauges. Also no remote for the TV, no milk jug or sugar pot, etc. When we got to our first stop in Lunenburg, we discovered that our privacy curtain was nowhere in our RV. I called the office the next morning first thing, and spoke to Holly. She promised to find out if there is a replacement one and to call back, but I never heard from her again. It's impossible to be inside an RV in the evenings with no privacy curtain, so we made a plan with a table cloth...
- Vernon, Nova Scotia

2019-08-10 2018 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2620WS View Listings

Largest living, small (less than 30’) 5th Wheel. Everyone is amazed when they walk in. Super wide. Tons of interior storage. Only 7500 lbs dry. Pulled it from FL to Upstate NY. Tropical RV in Fort Pierce!
- Bill Cabrera, Florida

2019-06-30 2019 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2650WS View Listings

After experiencing a few fifth wheels and motorhomes, we finally found the one floor-plan that's the best. This RV can be loaded with the slides in and have complete access to the kitchen, the dinette, the bathroom and the bedroom. You can even take a nap on the couch with the slides in. This meant so much to us as we want to load the coach the night before and just pull out in the morning from home to head out camping. No reason to open any slides. Now along the road, we want to stop, use the restroom, sit inside have lunch or even take a nap. Again, no reason to have to open the slides. And the biggest plus, it's less than 30' long. So easy to pull yet luxury inside. When we stop to make camp, there is so much storage under the coach, I pull out the bins, hook up and we're done. Once you open the slides, you have 14' across the rig. We had 7 people for dinner and watched the NBA finals. And our two dogs have room to roam. We are so sad to have to sell but due to an accident I had, I cannot drive for long distances and this will affect me for years as I need additional surgeries. Our loss is your gain. We are also including the $800 Anderson Hitch, the $400 back-up camera and the upgraded Serta mattress. Other options include two Maxxair fans, a bedroom TV, Thermopane windows, electric stabilizers jacks (so no hand cranking), a 15,000 BTU ducted AC and 50 amp service. You will not find a better priced coach in absolutely perfect condition anywhere.
- Jeff Solomon, Idaho

2019-06-29 2018 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2650WS View Listings

Hi all, This is a great rig, a friend has one and there is so much room in the main living area you could have a dance hall. Wish I had the monies to buy this one. Looking at this one there are hardly any miles. Thanks, Buy this one if you can tow it home!
- Woody, California

2019-06-01 2018 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2880WS View Listings

This rig is fun to pull, it follows the pickup like a arrow. There is so much room inside to have a family travel with you or sleep over. the pantry and cabinets have lots of room for groceries and games. the large "U" shape booth has room for 6 easy, and the large recliners are the best while watching the large TV. Storage underneath has lots of room too.This is a great trailer, you should check one out
- Roger, California

2019-05-26 2018 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2880WS View Listings

We took this 2880WS into Canada last summer Pulled great, and lots of room and storage. Between the ceiling fan in the living room and the MaxiFan in both the Bathroom and bedroom, is keeps it cool without using the AC. Towing with my F250 we got 12-14MPG in the hills, and 15-17MPG on the flat Thanks
- Roger Green, California

2019-04-28 2017 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2706WS View Listings

This camper is like a luxurious one bed room apartment on wheels. With the slides out it is spacious and extremely comfortable. The kitchen is nicely appointed and easy to cook in, out of the way of the main entertainment area. The bedroom has plenty of storage for two people and all of your linens and the queen size bed is extremely comfortable. The main entertainment area is spacious and comfortable with a great TV, CD, DVD, AM, FM soundsystem. With ample storage behind the TV and large pantry storage below. The bathroom is comfortable with a full size shower, toilet and sink with vanity. Not those smaller versions usually found in campers. The other sleeping accommodations are roomy and comfortable. With over sized bunk beds, pull out couch and fold down dining room table, sleeping for 8 to 9 people. The outside area if fantastic with a power awning, entertainment area, kitchen with Cooktop, fridge, storage, gas grill and outside shower. This is a great family camper. You have to see it!
- Mike Turco, New York

2019-04-14 2015 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2910TS View Listings

LOVE our trailer and forest river. Family of 4 with 2 dogs..lots of space for everyone and tones of storage! Our door locks had problem a few trips out, called forest river and they sent tech out within the hour. He got us in trailer and ordered part which we had replaced in two weeks. We have had it 5 seasons and travelled all over with it. Easy hookup, easy haul, in great shape. Two big awnings give you lots of coverage outside and slides go out nicely. People need to remember that these are not built like houses and we are driving them at highway speeds, things are going to loosen! I love the quality, look and feel of forest river and love how our trailer has performed. (People also need to remember that those with negative experiences are more likely to write reviews and most owners don’t write reviews at all. Also, many reviews are people angry at the dealer, but it has nothing to do with the product.) We are now upgrading to our forever unit as we found a permanent spot for it and will be camping every weekend and year round. We are sticking with forest river and have a 5th wheel Sabre. Sad to let our travel trailer go, will miss it, but so thankful for 5 seasons of fun memories!
- Tamara Laschinsky , Alberta

2019-01-01 2019 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2304DS View Listings

This is our second Travel trailer from forest river. Although we have enjoyed the trailers, we will not be purchasing another Forest River because of the poor service in receiving parts for repairs and warranty. We waited over 2 months for a kitchen cabinet door replacement that had a flaw in it. We had to go on vacation carrying our dishes in a box in the shower. Now, it has been 2 months and are still waiting on a new motor for our awning. Once again we are going on a trip. We have to have the awning zip tied to the camper and are unable to use it. I am very disappointed and as I said. Next time we will purchase something other than Forest River.
- Candy Shively, Indiana

2018-11-28 2018 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604WS View Listings

I have owned the product only 3 months and compared to my previous USED Forest River this is WORSE! After only a few days of ownership my doors locked and would not operate with keys. Locked in or out I used emergency exit window to come and go for 4 days. Dealer said they could not service it on my property and I had no way to transport it to them. Within 3 months of ownership my kitchen sink dropped dow 2 inches no supports and not sealed! Now I am having power issues, batteries not delivering sufficient power to operate booster on tv. WHAT S NEXT? I will tell you after dealing with a warranty rep for a week now he no longer works in that department and my claim had to be started again!!! Needless to say I am NOT HAPPY!!
- Elzetta Southworth Coley, California

2016-06-25 2009 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 View Listings

Bought this RV after 3 months of searching for the perfect camper. Have been camping for 50 years and wanted the perfect camper for retirement. It has been out perfect camper, easy to pull and direct. Stand alone shower is perfect because I am handicapped, and the open floor plan makes it easy to get around inside. This camper has all of the options and extras you could ask for. Now when retirement is best my husband has Parkinsons and is unable to handle the camper. If it were not for his condition, we would still be enjoying our Dream Camper.
- Rose Marie Scheck Reece, Michigan

2016-02-02 2006 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2701 View Listings

This is our first trailer and we have two kids also. We went to FL and MT in it last year and loved it.
- Nothanks, Indiana

2015-12-03 2006 Forest River Rockwood Ultra Lite 2603 View Listings

I've truly enjoyed my Rockwood. It was a great purchase. The only down side to this model is very small bathroom, but I wouldn't necessarily call it much smaller than other similar sized RVs.
- A.K. Kist, California