Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite Reviews on RV Insider (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Emily from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8314SS View Listings

Our 8 year old camper has been basically trash for about 2 years after all the leaking. Took good care of the roof only missed one year of sealing since we've had it. The walls and floors are completely rotted. In laws bought one same time as us and have exact same problem. $25,000 trash pile sitting in our back yard. Only used it maybe 10-15 times. Too afraid to even tow it now. May just fall to pieces. Sad thing is it still appears brand new until you press on the walls or step on master bedroom floors.
- Emily, Georgia

2020-07-21 2018 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8335BSS View Listings

Great travel trailer. We use this RV just for the summers in NH at my daughters. That is why it only has 105 miles. It has all the comforts of home roomy and comfortable plus more. We have not had 1 issue with the RV since we purchased it. We have the Platinum Extented Warranty on it as well.
- Jim Kazakis, New Hampshire

2020-02-19 2014 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8315BSS View Listings

I purchased this RV new at the end of 2013. I have replaced (1) AC unit, added an additional 32" Flat Screen TV, Smart DVD Player and replaced all (5) tires (with 81 mph+ tires. This unit is easy to tow with my Dodge 2500. Set up is quite simple as well as I am including the leveling blocks, wheel chocks and a Generator for camping that will run the entire 50amp service. The unit is very comfortable and brings all of the comforts of home to camping. I used it for my deer lease and only pulled the camper twice per year (425 miles per year)
- Jerry Burks, Texas