Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite Reviews on RV Insider (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Emily from Georgia says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2008 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8314SS View Listings

Our 8 year old camper has been basically trash for about 2 years after all the leaking. Took good care of the roof only missed one year of sealing since we've had it. The walls and floors are completely rotted. In laws bought one same time as us and have exact same problem. $25,000 trash pile sitting in our back yard. Only used it maybe 10-15 times. Too afraid to even tow it now. May just fall to pieces. Sad thing is it still appears brand new until you press on the walls or step on master bedroom floors.
- Emily, Georgia

2020-12-09 2016 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8325SS View Listings

I have owned a Flagstaff and I own this Rockwood. The Rockwood is a superior built RV. We have had zero issues with the build on this camper. This RV has always been stored under a covered carport and the finishes all look new. I have always maintained the roof by cleaning and sealing it. The finishes and cabinets are nicer than most other campers. The electronics on this unit are very reliable. Countertops are Corian solid surfaces. Backsplashes are real stone tile, not a sticker. Other items other that I did not list in the ad include: Two Fantastic type vent fans with Maxaire covers to protect the vent lids. If you are camping in the shade you can cool the RV with just the super vent fans. No need to run the A/C. The entertainment system is bluetooth and the audio can be operated from a iphone or any smartphone. The outdoor shower is located inbetween two slideouts, which allows you to hang a privacy shower curtain. Great for outdoor showering when you don't want to fill up the grey tanks with long showers. The camper has a lot of storage inside and out. Large pantry in the kitchen, lots of cabinets all around the unit. The master bedroom has a large closet amoire to hang clothes. TV in bedroom. The TV in the living room is hidden inside the cabinets. Push a button and it raises up when you need it. Under the TV is a charming fireplace with a fire TV screen to take the chill off of cool mornings. This RV has a quick connect gas connect on the outside, great for cooking out of doors on a grill or a Blackstone using the RV's built in propane tanks. I put Goodyear Endurance 10 Ply tires on this summer. They greatly improve the towing of a camper. Almost eliminates the air push from semi-trucks when they pass you. Also the Endurance tires are Made in USA and are the best you can get on a RV trailer. Until you try them you can't appreciate how good these tires are. Camper comes with X-Chocks to keep it in place. Easy to use. This camper also has the best Reece Weight distribution hitch system with sway control cams to keep your ride inline and balanced. Much easier to hook up than our original Blue ox system. Camper is a 30 AMP system. Sewage hoses and electrical hookups are included with this camper. You will be ready to camp as soon as you purchase this camper.
- Dick Steelman, North Carolina

2020-07-21 2018 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8335BSS View Listings

Great travel trailer. We use this RV just for the summers in NH at my daughters. That is why it only has 105 miles. It has all the comforts of home roomy and comfortable plus more. We have not had 1 issue with the RV since we purchased it. We have the Platinum Extented Warranty on it as well.
- Jim Kazakis, New Hampshire

2020-02-19 2014 Forest River Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8315BSS View Listings

I purchased this RV new at the end of 2013. I have replaced (1) AC unit, added an additional 32" Flat Screen TV, Smart DVD Player and replaced all (5) tires (with 81 mph+ tires. This unit is easy to tow with my Dodge 2500. Set up is quite simple as well as I am including the leveling blocks, wheel chocks and a Generator for camping that will run the entire 50amp service. The unit is very comfortable and brings all of the comforts of home to camping. I used it for my deer lease and only pulled the camper twice per year (425 miles per year)
- Jerry Burks, Texas