Forest River Rockwood RVs Reviews (12)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Richard Iribarne from California says:

Have you owned any Forest River Rockwood RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River Rockwood 8329SS View Listings

Don't expect any service from Forrest River dealers unless it's the one you purchased it from. We travel around country as camp hosts call dealers and it's a least a 2 week wait and then get part 3 wk
- Richard Iribarne, California

2019-09-24 2017 Forest River Rockwood 2280BHESP View Listings

I bought a 19’ Rockwood Extreme 2280BHESP in 2017 brand new fully loaded plus paid extra for upgrades. I have purchased it from Campers Inn RV. I had the worst experience with customer service and the whole entire team there. Do not purchase anything there. They act like they care until you purchase one of their campers. They are not willing to help anyone or care to make their customers satisfied. ‚ÄčIt started when I first purchased this camper and there were some items that needed replaced and fixed from the manufacture. Now I had heard Forest River was king of there product but I’m finding out myself that it’s not true. I picked up my camper hoping that everything was taking care of like the salesman promise and it wasn’t. Keep this in mind that this Campers Inn RV was an hour way from where I lived. So back and forth about 3 trips later everything was half A** taking care off. About almost a year later I started having additional issues. Roof was de-laminating and Rockwood awesome air flow fan was leaking water. Radio wasn’t secured in place “wasn’t installed properly”. Seams on the bed mattress where ripped. Steps are rusting already. Main door doesn’t fit properly when camper is level still. I can go on but I’m trying to make this short. I called the manufacture because the dealership didn’t want to do anything to help. Forest River said after seeing the pictures I sent that they will cover it. So, I went back to Campers Inn RV like an idiot and had them repair it. They were closer than the other dealership. The other one was 3 hours away and I don’t even have confidants they can do the work professionally. Eight months later when it should have taking 1 month they called and said it was done. I told them I’ll be down and I would like the camper to be open for inspection. I went down and nothing was completed. Wires were hanging down, radio was still not installed, mattress were replaced and ect .. It was not completed. After talking to the manager, I had to wait for another 2 hours for not even completed work. I had to do some of work at home. They blamed the manufacture on not shipping all the hardware that they needed and that’s why it took so long. If that’s true then shame on Rockwood. After a week my wife notice while cleaning the camper that we didn’t have any curtains on the one side of the camper. They didn’t install all the curtains when they replaced the roof. Now I’m angry and call Campers Inn RV and I ask them if they still had the curtains. They replied back that they didn’t take them. I didn’t say they did, I said they didn’t install them back in. They suggested to go get Walmart curtains. I wasn’t having it. Pete the manager said we will order you curtains but take these grey ones from one of the new models. Great gray and mine is brown, this don’t match at all. It’s been seven months now calling them and them not calling me, telling me that Rockwood keeps sending them the wrong curtains or didn’t send them yet. Campers Inn RV keeps promising me that they are ordering them next day and will send some one out to install them for free. I don’t have them yet and I expect better since I paid a large amount of money. Camper Inn RV is non customer care and only want your money. Forest River is a joke and I wish I didn’t choose that manufacture. I spent way too much money and only been camping eight times out of this whole unprofessional issue. Never again will I purchase anything from both of these parties. They will fill their pockets and leave you stranded.
- Darin Radwanski, Pennsylvania

2019-08-12 2018 Forest River Rockwood 2109S View Listings

This is a great little camper for a couple or a small family. space inside is really usable, what I really like is that you can walk all the way around the bed it's not cramped on one side it's also very easy to tow and has everything you need.
- Anonymous, North Carolina

2019-07-23 2018 Forest River Rockwood 2109S View Listings

Great nice size towable travel trailer. Lots of usable space inside. Great layout with many upgrades and features. Nice outdoor space with extras too. Not too big to maneuver, but enough space to have an enjoyable camping trip.
- Igotidea, North Carolina

2018-10-30 2018 Forest River Rockwood 2618VS View Listings

Roomy, modern. Loved the shower and bathroom. Bed very comfortable. Enjoyed having all the storage areas. I mean, there is even storage under the bed! Nice big clothing closet in the bedroom. Lots of cupboards in the kitchen area. We lived in it for a month while waiting to move in to our new house, and we were very comfortable.
- Janet M Lobsinger, Nevada

2017-11-04 2015 Forest River Rockwood A122TH View Listings

This trailer is outstanding. Great features including full time queen bed with heated mattress! Tows easily with our Buick Roadmaster wagon. Outdoor gas grill works well, with click on serving table next to it. Terrific views from lots of windows. Toy platform and supplied ramps make loading scooters and medium size motorcycles an easy proposition. Heavy tongue weight makes a load-compensating hitch a necessity with our car. Probably not an issue with a newer pickup. Unbelievably easy and quick to set up and take down...less than 30 seconds. Big tires and cool wheels. We've been all over the country and have had zero issues. Be prepared to give tours to curious campers! Buy one!!!!!
- Richard, Minnesota

2017-07-06 2015 Forest River Rockwood 2104S View Listings

We found it extremely comfortable. After two years we decided to go bigger because we were spending more time on the road and wanted more space. Very easy to haul and park in smaller tighter spaces. It's in excellent condition and lots of storage inside and out.
- Marlis Walker, New Mexico

2017-06-22 2017 Forest River Rockwood A122 View Listings

We picked this up new last year, Loving it with some problems. Initially, it was missing parts so we had the dealer install a missing screen and one rivet holding the top frame together, it also has a broken latch that holds the top down. So far, we have 2 trips and less than 1000 miles on it. Today i did an inspection and found many, many screws loose, some were ready to fall out, both latches that hold the top down were loose! This RV is falling apart after 1 year with little use... If you like to work on your RV or enjoy dealer visits then buy a Forest River Rockwood A122.
- Robert McLeod, Arizona

2017-06-15 2013 Forest River Rockwood 8314BSS View Listings

We have enjoyed this rv experience with our Rockwood. We have been very pleased with our travel trailer. We would certainly by another. Health issues, unfortunately, is leading us in a different direction.
- Shelley, Mississippi

2017-06-11 2015 Forest River Rockwood 2104S View Listings

This was our first camper and found it was so easy to tow and get in and out of places. It offers so much plus lots of storage inside and out. We have spent as long as three months at a time in it along with two small dogs.
- Marlis Walker, New Mexico

2015-07-13 2006 Forest River Rockwood 8318SS View Listings

Great RV.
- Kelly, Maryland

2014-11-01 2007 Forest River Rockwood 8244S View Listings

We have had great camping experiences with our 5th wheel. The roomy layout and large corner shower were perfect. It felt like a one bedroom apartment when we were out in it. It hauls like a dream with our Chev Silverado 1500. Great unit for sure.
- Paul Sheehan, Ontario