Forest River Rockwood High Wall Premier Reviews on RV Insider (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood High Wall Premier RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2020-07-05 2013 Forest River Rockwood High Wall Premier 296 View Listings

This has been a great starter RV for my family. We traveled to four National Parks in it, all the way as far as Yellowstone. Every place we stopped and set up camp, people were amazed at the size of this pop up camper. Many called it "a pop up on steroids"! The king size slide was perfect for my husband and me, and my teen age daughter slept on the queen size slide and my teenage son slept on the dinette folded down to a bed. Very easy to switch from table and booth, to a bed. We rented movies from Red Boxes along the way and watched movies at night. Played games at the table and cooked inside the camper and used the external grill to make burgers one night. One thing we never used was the wet bath/toilet. We just used campground bath houses. So, they are still BRAND NEW! Never been set up or used. We used the camper for five years, twice a year, and have fond memories. Now that the kids have gone to college and are moving on, it's time to sell this camper to another family to create their own memories! We hope you love it as much as we have.
- Donna Seymour, Maryland