RV Type

Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty
4.0

For sale near youMatching RVs for sale near you

Top 10 RVs

Reviewed on 2020-07-05

RV reviewed2013 Forest River Rockwood High Wall Premier 296

View listings

4.6
This has been a great starter RV for my family. We traveled to four National Parks in it, all the way as far as Yellowstone. Every place we stopped and set up camp, people were amazed at the size of this pop up camper. Many called it "a pop up on steroids"! The king size slide was perfect for my husband and me, and my teen age daughter slept on the queen size slide and my teenage son slept on the dinette folded down to a bed. Very easy to switch from table and booth, to a bed. We rented movies from Red Boxes along the way and watched movies at night. Played games at the table and cooked inside the camper and used the external grill to make burgers one night. One thing we never used was the wet bath/toilet. We just used campground bath houses. So, they are still BRAND NEW! Never been set up or used. We used the camper for five years, twice a year, and have fond memories. Now that the kids have gone to college and are moving on, it's time to sell this camper to another family to create their own memories! We hope you love it as much as we have.
Overall quality
Driving/towing
Factory warranty/support
...

• 1 - 1 of 1 reviews

For sale near youRVs For Sale

Do you have an RV experience to share?

Help other RVers by leaving a review for an RV or dealership.

Browse top RVs