Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

shemae.inscoe@gmail.com from Colorado says:

Have you owned any Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

Awesome RV! Easy to tow with small SUV or truck at a dry weight under 3,000 lbs. We loved this GeoPro and it made hauling something through the mountains very easy. Ours has an Off-Road Lift Package as well as solar system that charged the battery. No need for a generator!
- shemae.inscoe@gmail.com, Colorado

2019-10-10 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

always bought new -Owned everything from slide in camper , two fifth wheels, travel trailer. The minute my wife walked into the trailer she said buy it. We love the unit. we much prefer the convention microwave over oven. bed is hard but so is every trailer bed , got latex topper. Excellent layout. cozy but there is two of us so it's perfect. Little bit disappointed with three warranty issues but they resolved. Tv jack acted up, the blinds bottom bar loose and kitchen sink tap fell off. Gone through wicked rain storms and she is dry. So far very pleased . Tows really nice with our half ton. Easy to set up , but be careful on stair set up, they are excellent stairs , but you need to ensure level or get some shims if ground not even , and they are very solid . It's a trailer meant for light living as opposed to our previous 30', but we downsized , kids gone , so this size is the right size for us. The windows and visuals are excellent , makes unit super airy and bright. And finally not that drab brown , white is light feeling. Flooring is super comfy. Pop out makes trailer very open and two people can move comfortably. It is our first summer with geo pro, so time will tell but overall this is a sweet trailer.
- Ed J., Ontario

2019-09-08 2019 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

The only nice thing is the color scheme on this trailer. Do not buy one!!! The quality of this trailer is horrendous, My subfloor is falling apart, electric hot water heater switch stopped working, water leaks in multiple areas from the roof, cabinets are falling apart, walls have air bubbles all over, electric brakes work randomly if at all, air conditioner cuts off if it’s humid outside and not ran in high mode at all times, electric awning has stopped working multiple times. This trailer looks beautiful but everything is horrible and I promise you will regret buying it.
- Chad D’Andrea, Wisconsin

2019-08-26 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

I am a first time RV Owner and was limited with weight restrictions as I have a Jeep Sahara. I compared many models over 4 months and finally went with the GeoPro. I just took it out for its first weekend camping at Davis Bayou in Ocean Springs, MS. It was very easy to tow. It held all of my items I wanted on board with room to spare for food. There were 2 of us, 1 on the bed and 1 on the couch. It took a little coordination once the couch was pulled out but the 2nd night we had it down. The shower was roomy, water heated up quickly. The bed is very firm so may add a memory foam to it. The air conditioning is more than efficient. August in MS and it stayed on low cool. Had to put it on a warmer setting a couple of times when the windows were all fogging up it was so cold inside. I cooked full meals both inside and outside. My only complaint is I wish the sink was slightly bigger. I had to use a basin for bigger frying pans and bowls. I may change the faucet to a goose neck with a sprayer to help. SO after 1 use I can say that I am really happy with my purchase. The quality and thought put into this RV is exceptional. No buyers remorse here!!
- Colleen Cutler, Mississippi