Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Dick Green from Washington says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

On Memorial Day at about 9PM, I heard a huge explosion. I thought it might have been an M1000 or some other nasty fireworks but it was my trailer. All of the windows were blown out, the door nearly unhinged, the outside structure bent on both sides and the stove was practically on the dinette table. The Fire Marshal and a propane subject matter expert determined it was a propane leak. Keep in mind that this trailer never left my property since it was purchased new. I expected that the manufacturer would quickly want to get the word out to other owners JUST in case this might happen to someone else - but that has not been the case. It's hard to say whether we would have survived the explosion but I wanted folks to know of the possible danger.
- Dick Green, Washington

2021-07-07 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged.
- Atul Singh, Alaska

2021-06-12 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

So, I am not one who likes to complain publicly about issues I'm having but rather deal with them privately or just suck it up and move on...Having said that, I have received some of the worst customer service from this department...let me explain. I ordered a new Rockwood GEO 20BHS from them back in November and it was delivered in March. After my initial walk-through at the dealer everything seemed fine and I soon took it for its maiden voyage. In the process of pulling out drawers to adjust water lines (open/closed) or even going under the sink to put stuff away I noticed a handful of screws just rolling around, several boards that had pilot screws in them but never actually installed, one broken board that was glued down, and another that was missing entirely. So, when I got back home I reached out to ask if they had someone checking this before it left and basically saying you missed it and to pay attention...the answer I got back from Mark Akins was "To answer your question yes we have multiple inspections." and "Sometimes the rv travels many miles to the dealer from Northern Indian were we build them and will need some shake down repaired to get ready for sale." I tried to explain this wasn't something just working its way loose (although its meant to move so if that was the case, then that's another issue), but rather never being installed and even offered to send pictures since I have never seen a screw back out an inch while traveling. Mark then ignored me for 6 weeks until I finally reached back out and thanked him for his lack of concern or getting back, to which he responded with 'I answered your question", presumably about if they have a QA department. I have asked to deal with someone else, he has sent my email to his management and they are just as incompetent and thus no more replies. As much as like my 1st ever camper, I can assure you that my next one will be from a different manufacture 100% based upon the lack of support and general bad attitude I have received from this company
- michael robison, Missouri

2021-06-04 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

High end off the grid travel trailer that's light weight, easy to tow and maneuver into almost any campsite. Murphy bed is greatest idea since sliced bread!! Plenty of storage. The 12v frig and 1000w inverter along with the solar panel round out this beauty. Only complaint was the crooked toilet and cramped oversized vanity in the bathroom. I corrected this by removing almost 6" from vanity depth and raising the vanity by 7". I also raised med cabinet 6". This allowed me to simply loosen toilet bolts and "straighten" out the toilet. Wow, plenty of room to do your business, bathe, dress, you name it. Looking for a 2-3 person ideal TT that a small SUV can tow- look no further. Geo is way to go. NOTE- warranty is great but fat chance getting it in for service if something goes wrong. Local dealer ( not where I purchased it) is booked out 6 weeks. ????? I purchased my Geo over 175 miles away in VA. Myrtle Beach prices are $1000's higher. BTW- Forest River Customer Service is the best- really!!
- Gary May, South Carolina

2021-05-10 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Really happy with this unit. Lived in this full time for nine months due to Covid. It was easy to manuever and comfortable for a couple. It sleeps 4 but we did not use it that way. A couple warantee items needed fixing. The parts are on backrder because of Covid, so thats a bummer. But over all It was a suite life whie it lasted.
- Tim Peterson, Minnesota

2021-04-19 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

Had to change out the terrible tires and I put on lode leveller bars. the door keeps popping open on bad roads, would like to have a flexible light above head of bed the TV booster is no good. The vent cover is to tall and tv att is terrible but otherwise is awesome unit to full time in
- mark Horsley, Texas

2021-04-03 2019 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Bought ours used in 2019 and have used it seven times. We have not had one issue. Very happy with it. It was built pre-Covid so probably better quality! We are selling it though as we want an Airstream.
- Lucinda Peterson, North Carolina

2021-02-17 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19BH View Listings

I bought my RV, and picked it up just after Thanksgiving 2020 from a local dealer. My wife and I have now used it for 1 week long trip in Southern AZ and four weekends in the Southern CA deserts. We are planning to make it further north as the weather improves. All in all this is a great unit as a couples camper, but it gets really tight if you have people sleeping in the back bunks. The bunks are a great storage area for a dirty clothes hamper, and other extra stuff like a guitar or set of golf clubs. The bunk access door from outside is also brilliant for making the bunks a very functional storage space. So far my only complaint(s) are: (1) Be prepared to be your own mechanic. No matter how minor the issue (ours were a burned out light in the front storage area and a broken sewer reducer tee) it takes months to schedule service, and the repair center will tell you to expect it to take "weeks" to authorize and complete the repair(s); (2) You are going to have to buy extra stuff after the fact to make everything work (e.g. LP quick connect hose for griddle, cellular modem for WiFi Ranger, proprietary solar connector to expand solar inputs, etc..) (3) a few design items are very poorly thought out (e.g. bathroom shelf over toilet without a ledge? Electric only refrigerator? Really?), and (4) the cabinets need to be dealt with gently as they are not particularly sturdy. We really enjoy camping in our GeoPro, and I would buy the unit again, but I didn't understand everything I was getting into.
- Kyle Yaege, California

2021-01-17 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

Disclaimer This is my first RV/Trailer however I have been impressed as are many other campers who offer compliments and interest in my Geo Pro. At 61 and a rookie I have used this unit for the past month with both full and no hook-ups. Easy to tow, loaded with useful features, attractive and functional interior. Long hot showers, excellent heat and A/C. We have run my refer, lights and watched the NFL with a superior ventilation fan running off the solar for over three days. Of course I have nothing to compare to in previous experience but I can tell you that this seems a perfect choice for a couple who loves the outdoors but also wants some creature comforts. Yes there have been a couple repairs (all minor) but I have been able to handle them by myself and I am not the ultimate DIYer by any means. A bit surprised by some reviews but I do know that the 2021 upgraded the sink and fixtures, the battery and solar panel, and the fridge; all seem to work well. Overall quality seems very good especially considering all the inclusions, from the WIFI Ranger, app controls, both propane and electric hot water. I am having a blast with my new Geo pro and for a small trailer and I being a big guy, the bed, bathroom, shower are all comfortable, useable, and appreciated. Personally the murphy bed seems to be the play to make a small trailer feel big, Writing this while sitting in my Geo on the recliner sofa staring at the ocean.
- Brad Semon, North Carolina

2021-01-03 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

We have driven 7500 miles since our purchase last May. I’ll start by saying we love the unit when it works. Great floor plan and drive ability. After every trip the rv ends up back in the shop where it is now. To name a few things: Two different water leaks, replace outside TV, sink broke loose and dropped, new motor for full slide, 2 bad USB ports, wire short causing AC and heater to fail, tear in heating duct (no air), reinforce floor of shower and several other minor fixes. We are currently waiting for a new AC unit for the bedroom and a replacement wall panel that warped do to water leak. The quality control was definitely poor. Looks like the big demand for RV’s has caused this problem. Our dealer has done everything they can to fix all the problems but getting parts isn’t easy.
- Jim, New Jersey

2020-12-05 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

We purchased a camper from Camping World Wild wood Forest river went to pick up staples that hold sub floor were poking up through the thin linoleum. They said all fixed used camper twice and more staples started poking through out camper made appointment to get fixed 2 months ago went today have to wait another month for floor coming to come in. They will only patch the floor not the whole floor replacement. THIS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM WITH THESE CAMPERS THE SUB FLOOR IS NOT SCREWED DOWN STAPLES ARE USED TO SECURE THAT WILL WORK LOOSE DO TO FLEXING OF FRAME. Camping World has been on top of this repair but only can patch the floor at manufacturers specs. There were several other problems with craftsmanship which Camping World took care of.
- Scott Julia, New York

2020-10-28 2018 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro 19FD View Listings

We love everything about this model. Lots of extras, solar panel, WiFi, USB ports, Bluetooth, HD tv. It is the model that sleeps three and has a Murphy bed. Perfect for my husband and our three little Pomeranians.
- Colleen Linder, Pennsylvania

2020-10-23 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G15TB View Listings

My biggest concern is the quality and reliability of this trailer. Window shades don’t work right, one fell off. Toilet leak, fresh water tank leak, water pump leaks and now doesn’t function right. Brake wire came apart as well. The list goes on. On the positive side, it’s got all the features we need, but we’ve had it out 6 times and something either doesn’t work or it comes apart each time. This is after the list of warranty fixes and it will now go back to the dealership again for fixes.
- Steve Gallacher, Arizona

2020-10-16 2018 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro 19FD View Listings

Rented one from an area owner. Was looking for a lightweight unit to tow with my small truck. Larger fridge is good. Would rather have a microwave convection oven comba than an oven and a microwave. Waisted space. Build quality is poor. In a ten day trip had to reattach one stove burner and the glass stove top. Dinette table has a label to warn people not to lean on it. Blinds had to be fixed as they kept coming off the rail. In one I’ve the storage compartments you can see six screws poking through as they missed the stud. The compartment separators might as well be made out of cardboard. Black water valve has a small meal which makes sewer treatment nauseating. The list of things I have had to deal with in eight days goes on. The built in steps make the door catch if your site is not perfectly level. What I have liked is the Murphy bed layout. Bottom line is that through renting I have determined that a group pro or other rock wood products are def not in my future.
- Carlos Solis, Texas

2020-10-06 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19QB View Listings

Hello fellow Rvers, WE Absolutely Love the design and layout of our 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19QB!!! But the Refrigerator over heated within the first 2 days of camping. Putting a burn mark behind the access panel. We where afraid it would catch on fire. The kitchen sink leaked. The seal must be messed up. The awning squeaked really loud and wrinkled as We brought it in. Tha manufacturer is going to take care of these issues. While waiting on parts, We are camping without using the sink or the frig. NOW there is a leak around the front window!!! OMG...WE JUST BOUGHT THE CAMPER BRAND NEW. have not camped a week total!!! Thought We'd by a new camper and avoid people's used camper problems!!! New camper and can not camp the first week without putting it in for service. I'm Very Upset!!! What The Blank is gonna happen Next??? Sad😔😩😪Sandy
- Sandra Mitchell, Ohio

2020-10-04 2021 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Have had it less than 2 months but so far not a single problem. Very pleased with fit and finish. Tows like a dream. Great couples coach Easily get into any gas station. Very comfortable mattress and couch.
- Dan Charna, North Carolina

2020-09-09 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

This is a piece of crap. Water leaks in both the bathroom and the main water intake. Refrigerator is not working. AC issues in the summer. The ladder broke. A support bar underneath broke. It’s a cheap price of cardboard thrown together with glue. No support. The quality check bypassed this unit and the company won’t stand behind their product. Buyer be ware.
- Thelma Dade, Arizona

2020-09-08 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

Bought the Geopro fd 19 in May '20. I've taken from central Missouri to Copper Harbor in the Michigan U.P., Ouray Colorado and several motorcycle events in Missouri. The Geopro has been great. They are lightweight trailers, so the cabinetry is also lightweight and need to be treated as such. I've had no mechanical issues, everything has worked great so far. A friend of mine has owned a E-Pro FD 19 for three years and said he's only had to tighten three interior screws in that time frame. He's very happy with his also. I've not had any warranty issues so cannot speak on support and warranty. I recommend the GeoPro/E-pro trailers.
- Jim Findlay, Missouri

2020-08-24 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

I purchased this RV in March and took it out for its first road trip a couple of weeks ago. Multiple problems ensued after only a couple of days of travel. First, the oven became dislodged and it fell onto the floor. Only the attached propane hose kept it from completely crashing down but then a propane leak resulted. Later while traveling, the oven came crashing down altogether, causing the stove top glass to shatter and oven door to remain ajar (it won't close now due to being bent). Second, the dining table's screws completely popped out, rendering it unusable. Then, the toilet stopped filling with water. I called the Forest River warranty center and they said it was the dealership's responsibility to repair the problems. What can I say that's positive? The AC, shower and TV worked fine. I can't play the interior speakers independently from the exterior speakers, which is annoying since the TV's maximum volume isn't very loud when the AC is on. After reading other recent reviews of the shoddy work done by Forest River, I definitely won't recommend their products to other consumers.
- Andy, California

2020-08-22 2019 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

if you want to buy crap, buy a rockwood geopro. worse decision i have ever made. Everything about this camper is garbage, the list is so long it's best just to say don't even bother. crap crap crap. just search youtube for "geopro thejohnnyoshow" look for the yellow thumbnails.
- john.m.orjias, Iowa

2020-08-17 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Nice enough trailer when it works. Leak in window, refrigerator stopped working after 4 days and no-one wants to take any responsibility for it, ditto the table which fell apart after hardly any use. First travel trailer we have owned so maybe they are all shoddy. Now know that light weight equals poor quality.
- Sarah, Idaho

2020-08-16 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Just picked up our 2021 SS550. Not super impressed as this year the overhead cabinets are literally “canvas duffel bags” and worthless. They have removed lots of the storage the older models had (such as below the countertop and under the bed. The dinette table is so flimsy we have already ordered a better “foot for it” and then they are so worried about weight yet they have an additional board which is for the “dinette bed” that there is no place to store and have to lug around. With just a tad bit of thought they could have set up the dinette so that the table could be used for the dinette bed. But nope too easy to go the cheap route in construction but not price. You may ask why we bought it? Can’t find a older used one and are on a time line due to health issues. If ya have time wouldn’t buy it look at their previous years models much better layout and storage. Oh and quality apparently isn’t in their vocabulary just looking to turn out quick to build and super light weight to the point of stupid. Has so much potential and they went the cheap easy route. Some redeeming features are the electric roof jacks hand, rail at door Instant hot water heater and 3 way fridge beyond that really a bummer. Not sure why they went this route as is sad.
- Ann Etcheverry , Wyoming

2020-08-05 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FBS View Listings

Poorly built roofs. Look like garbage and will leak quickl. I bought one for over 40k and I wish I could throw it in the lake cause they won’t take it back lol. 5 days into owning the trailer had water running down the walls and in left on the hook. They say they can fix it like new but I said I thought I bought a new trailer lol
- Randy B, Saskatchewan

2020-07-26 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

This is the perfect 20 foot RV!! Sleeps 3. Compete with tub shower and porcelain toilet. 3 burner stove. Oven. Microwave. Large refrigerator. Very comfortable Murphy bed. Dinette table. 13 foot electric awning with porch lights. Too many amenities to list making this a perfect travel trailer.
- ladonnia white, Tennessee

2020-06-02 2020 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G19FD View Listings

I am extremely upset that I bought this unit. I drove this unit home and before I got home it was falling apart. Drawers came off tracks, screws all over the floor from cabinets, the fridge isn't working, the toilet leaks, carbon det. alarm goes off constantly without cause, microwave makes grinding noise, etc., etc. This is only the beginning of my issues. The unit didn't have on board what I had asked to be installed. I think the salesperson was quick to make a sale, even though we had discussed what I needed on the unit. Sell, sell, sell!!! I am not a happy customer.
- LD, Tennessee