Forest River Ozark

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Ozark RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Rebecca from North Carolina says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Ozark 2700TH View Listings

This RV has been nothing but trouble. Refrigerator doesn't work, doors don't align, and the screws are coming up through floor. May I add we haven't even used it yet. This company is a nightmare to work with and doesn't want to fix things the right way, but the cheap way! Now they won't even return phone calls. Save your money and go with a different manufacturer!
- Rebecca, North Carolina

2021-07-11 2021 Forest River Ozark 1650BH View Listings

We purchased this RV after checking a few different models out. It was cheaper quality than some but the price was in our budget. We took it home and after a more careful inspection we noticed quite a few cosmetic flaws. We did what we could to correct those issues.After taking it out for 4 days, we found other issues such as toilet tissue not flushing down the hose easily. The trim on the slide out had started to peel and break off and we saw a few gaps to the outside near the exterior door.The RV is now in a repair shop and they are awaiting the part for the trim but they saw no issue with the toilet. We are taking it out soon so if they haven't finished the repairs we will have to take it from them and go back after our trip. We are quite disappointed with the quality of the RV but we will make it work for us.
- Karen, Illinois

2021-04-30 2021 Forest River Ozark 1800QSX View Listings

I bought this RV in October because of the floor plan and the price. it has been an issue since Day 1 with a list of things from trim pieces not installed properly, drawers were not even screwed into the studs in the back of the walls, there was a hole in the slide roof and a crack in the exterior wall (this crack has been repaired twice and has already returned before I have even picked it up). The dealership I bought it from was useless once the papers were signed, and it is STILL in the shop because now the slide completely quit working.
- Terry A Lamb, Texas

2021-04-07 2021 Forest River Ozark 1650BH View Listings

I am a first-time buyer. The seller knew it. I rushed the purchase. After having this camper at home for 3 weeks getting it ready for camping season, the number of construction blunders is more than I can count. I would describe this camper's workmanship to that of a 14-year-old who has never picked up an automated tool in their entire life. At least 50% of the screws that were used have been driven in at an obtuse angle. The seals on the roof look as though the person applying it was standing 6 feet away, The bench seats for the dining table are miss-measured, and the tabletop wobbles horrifically. Keep in mind, I haven't even taken it out yet. This is part one of another review coming after the first trip at the end of this month. Yes, it was MUCH more inexpensive than the other brands we looked at, but knowing what I know now - take your time - long LONG, and hard - don't jump into anything.
- Shannon Harter, Indiana

2020-10-21 2021 Forest River Ozark 1650BH View Listings

This is meant to be an economy coach. I bought it for the low price and year end incentives expecting an entry level camper (the price is WELL under most other trailers the same size). For what you pay for, I believe you get a reasonable product. Everything worked upon delivery. I was able to head to the woods straight from the dealer and house 2 other people. All electrical and plumbing was in working order and we were able to cook meals, stay warm, use the bathroom, and sleep comfortably. The floor plan is surprisingly spacious for not having a slide! As usual though, if you look at the details you will see a few things here and there that indicate hasty construction and cheaper materials. Some of the ceiling trim ends are cut sloppy and the sight shields that conceal various plumbing and electrical components are very thin and flimsy. The interior trim around the queen bed window doesn't sit flush to the wall in the lower corner. The lower bunk has a section that swings upward to open up storage space but it contacts the curtain bracket and binds slightly. Apart from those and a few other small odds and ends, everything seemed to be put together well. There haven't been any issues that have impeded the usability of the trailer so far. I would recommend this to a friend who is looking for a trailer but doesn't want to pay big money for things that they don't need.
- Justin Lillo, Minnesota

2019-09-02 2019 Forest River Ozark 2700TH View Listings

This camper is very cheaply made. No quality control out of the factory. When we went to pick up the camper they had two sheets of issues from the dealers inspection, Awning not working properly, shades wont go up, A/C did not work on our first trip. Screws missing in the shower liner. Trim board missing. Kitchen faucet leaking the first time we hooked it up. Doors in and out of the bathroom do not shut properly, and it just goes on and on. The list goes on and on. Take your hard earned money and buy something other that Forest River. The employees and workers obviously take NO PRIDE in the product or there work.
- Thane Murphy, Minnesota