Forest River No Boundaries RVs Reviews (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River No Boundaries RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Tammie Washington from Virginia says:

Have you owned any Forest River No Boundaries RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River No Boundaries NB19.7 View Listings

Pros: -Storage, storage, and more storage!! Under the L-shaped chaise, the entertainment center (I use it as a pantry), the wardrobe, overhead cabinets, shelving over the toilet, behind the bed, pass-through storage, rear storage underneath [fits (3) 54-Quart bins from Lowes + more], at the entry to place several shoes and a small trash can, in the bunk areas, two drawers, etc. -Nice round, deep sink -Plenty of windows that open and bring in a lot of light -Outlets everywhere -Cup holders near the bed. -Hooks at the entry to place jackets -TV is viewable from bed and bunks -Very easy to clean using "Wet or Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit" and Camco black streak remover -Safe in wardrobe -Store the tabletop between the mattress pad and wood and the poles in the storage area when not in use -Didn't have to upgrade my SUV (Dodge Durango R/T) -Twin XL bunkbeds with lights, usb ports, and privacy curtains -Magnetic backings that hold the storage doors up Cons: -Shower height. I'm 5'9" and fit just fine. Husband would have to bend at 6'2". -No light in the wardrobe (installed a stickup) -One propane tank -Flimsy bunkbeds pads(??). Extra expense to replace w/a mattress. -Extended awning arm prevents door from opening beyond ~135-degree angle. -No sink in the bathroom, but we use the kitchen sink. -Frosted glass on the front door. Would have loved an in-glass shade. -No usb outlet near the bed -Haven't figured out how to remove cloth shower curtain to clean it. Seems built-in (??). -Can't slide bunkbed curtains to the far left/right. Screws on the rail prevent movement. Can only fold/flip up and secure with attached velcro. -No key to open outside shower. Should have checked upon receipt. -Forest River app is not specific to my travel trailer. A hard-copy manual for the travel itself was not included, just manuals for the fridge, AC, microwave, tv, etc -Title from dealership didn't have title number on it. Had to go to the DMV. Needed the number for a personalized plate. Check your paperwork! -Quality issues: -One side of plastic shower wall came unglued (??) from the wall -(1) hinge in overhead cabinet became unhinged after minimal use -Looks like mold on the wood holding up the bottom bunk pad. Should have checked upon receipt. -Black trim on fridge came off. Snapped backed on just fine. -Shower knobs not labeled -Partitions that separate usable space and the "behind the scenes area" are falling down/over (e.g., under the sink
- Tammie Washington, Virginia

2019-08-23 2018 Forest River No Boundaries NB19.5 View Listings

I purchased a No Boundaries (nobo) 19.5 travel trailer March 2018 from McPhails of Harriston in Harriston Ontario. I traded in my rpod for this nobo because Lisa Rowley told me it would suit my lifestyle of kayaking and going to off grip destinations. I purchased it and 3 hours later the microwave came out, vent and the stove glass top had come off. The next time I took the trailer to PA for vacation and the stove and microwave came out again plus a cupboard door came off. It has been back to forest for two months. Certified dealers fixed it but issues repeat. I haven't used the stove ever and I am scared to since it moves around. Countertop is coming off and the sink has come apart. The stove is on its 4th warranty, slide wall has come out and no longer can use the slide. It is having electrical issues and I can't use the fridge. I have to keep food in a cooler since my fridge won't run when I am not plugged in and the trailer shakes so bad inside nothing survives in the fridge or in the trailer for that matter. I want my money back. Forest river and dealer are doing a song and dance. I just posted a you tube video no boundaries 19.5 travel trailer my nightmare. If anyone else is dealing with this trailer please email me at nobonitemare@gmail.com I am in Canada but please email me. Thanks. My trailer name is Warran Tease. I can joke about it somewhat but it has been an ongoing nightmare. It is a very expensive tent. Issue after issue daily.
- Laura Tracey, Ontario