Forest River Heritage Glen RVs Reviews (18)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Heritage Glen RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Dennis Davenport from Florida says:

Have you owned any Forest River Heritage Glen RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2017 Forest River Heritage Glen 368RLBHK View Listings

Special ordered this 5th wheel, in hopes it would be everything I wanted. Well can't say that is the case, first they won't gen prep, second it states they all come with EZ Lube axles, well that is not true, next two of the four slide outs were out of adjustment, next several cabinet doors would not close or stay closed, refrigerator/freezer door would not seal, had heavy 12vdc draw when parked ( wire shorted ) and all of these things should have been addressed during pre delivery, but none were, had to return trailer for selling dealer to look at axles ( 800 miles round trip ) just to have them look at the pictures I sent, I was there maybe 30 minutes. On the return trip burned up a axle bearing. Over all after a week of working on it and spending money to repair it I do think it will be a nice unit, although I will have to replace both axles, and took a week to install a 6.5 kW generator. After 30 days of work it is ready for its outing ( 8000 mile round trip out west from Florida)
- Dennis Davenport, Florida

2019-06-03 2018 Forest River Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

I have owned three Travel Trailers in my life time. The first was a 2000 Fleetwood Wilderness. Had the camper for 11 years with no major issues. The second was a 2011 Rockwood, 2604, again no major issues. My recent purchase is a 2018 Heritage Glen 272. Since I had this unit nothing but problems. Metal strips on the slides came loose, which were fastened with small screws. Refrigerator door was not sealed properly. Thermostat was broken. Window shade spring was broken. Hitch light was not working. One of the tracks in a window was bent, and to top it off, when I put water in the outside sink the water poured out of the bottom of the camper. Thank god for warranties. So far the dealer has been great with fixing these problems. Not very happy with Forest River right now.
- Rick, New Jersey

2019-05-08 2015 Forest River Heritage Glen 286RLT View Listings

This model Heritage Glen is built using vacuumed bonded panels into an aluminum super structure. This makes it extremely strong and lighter. Dry weight is 9100 lbs, very light for a 32 foot RV. Floor plan allows tv to be seen perfectly from the couch,dining table and recliners. Lots of windows and cabinets. With both 8 ft slides open the high ceiling makes the room feel huge. Ceiling so high a ceiling fan can’t be touched without a stool. Wife loves the kitchen with double sink built into the island. Bedroom has a six drawer clothes cabinet along with a large two door closet. Bedroom also has its own air conditioner.Washer dryer hookups already built-in. Tv hookups in the bedroom and outside too. Lots of underneath storage and very easy to pull.
- Don, California

2019-03-18 2017 Forest River Heritage Glen 368RLBHK View Listings

Piece of crap, two trips 2k miles cheap china tires two blow outs destroyer wheel wells and guards. Cheap roof pin holes all over had to replace. All drawers collapsed because clothing to heavy for 1/8 in cardboard construction. Electrical problems up the ass, micro, outlets, tv, sqeeks drive you crazy. Do not buy their product worst purchase ever!!!!!!!
- Dale Barrett, Oregon

2018-07-10 2017 Forest River Heritage Glen 346RK View Listings

Where does one begin to describe the poor quality? Cabinet doors don't latch properly, gasket on a slider fell off, bed frame is coming apart, air ducts are messed up and there was all sorts of construction mess that didn't get cleaned up. Good luck getting warranty work done! Door doesn't shut unless you pull the heck on it, plus handle fell off! underneath two sliders there appears to be water damage! I like the floor plan and amount of storage but the quality sucks!
- Carrie Nicholson, Oregon

2018-04-27 2018 Forest River Heritage Glen 309BOK View Listings

This RV has been a pain every step of the way. After I received delivery I found out that there was no owners manual, just a partial mix of associated booklets. There was only 1 battery on board and I had to return to the dealership to get the second 12v battery. The refrigerator freezer door was loose and I had to buy the correct wrench to fix it so it would close properly. The Xantrex Freedom X 1200 Invertor does not work so the brand new camper that I've had for a month will have to go back to the dealership for repair. The good news it that all systems work when connected to shore power. I had to purchase the LP hose for the grill as it was not supplied. There are 3 unmarked water valves. I have no idea which one is for city water, water tank fill up, or holding tank clean out. The 2 outside rear cable jacks are not marked for which is cable and satellite. After all these problems I found the final inspection tag was not signed. Long story short, this camper was in no way ready to be sold by the manufacturer to a dealer, much less to a consumer in my opinion. An unsigned final inspection sticker speaks volumes.
- Gregory, Georgia

2018-04-12 2018 Forest River Heritage Glen 368RLBHK View Listings

I bought mine January 30, 2018. I have had nothing but problems. The furnace has quit twice, pinched wires, duct work coming off. Crooked windows, exhaust fan in kitchen quit.mantle is loose, fireplace glass comes off every time I move, bed frame is coming apart, closet rod fell off. Get used to begging, because it's almost impossible to get warranty work done. It's April and I have yet found anyone to do the work, and calling forest river is a joke. Will never buy anything forest river again.
- Greg Gartside , Missouri

2018-02-26 2016 Forest River Heritage Glen 300BH View Listings

We are extremely pleased with our travel trailer and the entire family is enjoying our time in it. We purchased this 300 BH trailer new and have zero complaints. i suggest this purchase to anyone that is in the market for a solid and beautiful family trailer.
- Tom Cawley, New Jersey

2017-08-22 2016 Forest River Heritage Glen 312QBUD View Listings

We fell in love with the floor plan due to the age of our kids and them having there own space. However the camper has had several issues regarding poor manufacturing. The trim came off one of the slides causing damage to the floor. Electrical panel was broken due to the box being overfilled. Toilet plugs easily due to a manufactured obstruction. Tiling was not straight. Cupboard doors were not installed correctly. Outside kitchen door opening was not cut the correct size and would not lock. I can continue but I think I have made my point regarding the quality of the unit. That was within the 1st 2 weeks of ownership. (PURCHASED NEW, NOT USED BUT NEW!)This fall I also noticed another trip piece on another slide that has also came loose. I guess this is just how it is going to be. I will be contacting a Lemon Law Attorney this week.
- Richard Barry, Iowa

2017-07-31 2016 Forest River Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

This is the first travel trailer my husband and I have ever purchased. It cost over $38,000.00! It has had nothing but problems, it is so hot in here we had to install another unit. The Dominic unit is so loud you can't talk or hear the tv. The outside strip lights won't go off, the toilet flush valvr jad to be replaced. The leveling legs, everything underneath is rusting! Its never been in ice or snow! We tried to take it back to dealer they offered us $14,000.00 less than we paid. The electrical is a mess
- Rita Harden , Alabama

2017-06-03 2016 Forest River Heritage Glen 300BH View Listings

Worst customer Service EVER! We were sold a new 2016 Heritage Glen Camper with a defective toilet. There has been a claim open for nearly a year with this issue and we have yet to have the issue resolved. We are now out of warranty and are continuing to get the run around. In the mean time, my family and I use the port-a-potty at our campground where we are seasonal site owners because there is no way for human waste and toilet paper to exit our toilet drain (a large plastic piece covering the hole causing a clog with even a small amount of paper). So dis-satisfied. DO NOT buy from this manufacturer. Terrible customer service, and terrible products.
- Jacquelyn Proper, Minnesota

2017-05-25 2018 Forest River Heritage Glen 272RL View Listings

Overall a great floor plan for what we wanted. We had a bunk house previously. Fireplace is a nice addition, build quality so far seems to be OK. Need to add support rods for the outside kitchen door, it is large and depending on your height / lot may be too tall. I have not had to have any manufacturer support as of now. I am pleased with my purchase so far. It feels heavier than the advertised weight of 7400 lbs. but may be because we have a lot of items.
- Bill Baughman, Kentucky

2017-04-19 2012 Forest River Heritage Glen 262RL View Listings

After 5 years of ownership we are still in love with this RV. The roof leak was repaired and all interior damage was fixed by the manufacturer FREE! ? This light model is very large inside yet still light enough to be towed with a half ton pick-up. Pulling with our Ram is a pleasure, and we still get 16 - 18 mpg. 5 years of average use and proper maintenance. And it still looks and works like new.
- Donald Pike, Florida

2017-04-19 2012 Forest River Heritage Glen 262RL View Listings

- Donald Pike, Florida

2017-03-22 2016 Forest River Heritage Glen 368RLBHK View Listings

Great floor plan and concept, it goes down hill from there. Major trim issues, electrical issues non working mirco, tv, refrig, outside outlets, inside outlets and GFI. Extremly cheep shelving, most collapsed under minimal weight. End tables fell off walls, water pump quit working, gas hoses ruptured, and hot water heater cover fell off and that was just the first trip. Second trip after back to dealer for repairs. Which most were not done or repaired correctly. Would not recommend this poor quality and lack of availability to have dealers do warranty repairs.
- Dale, Oregon

2016-07-31 2016 Forest River Heritage Glen 299RE View Listings

I have been basically living in the TT for the past 9 months as a traveling RN. I have logged about 20k miles with it and have had very few minor issues. One wiring problem and a torn cushion. My dealer was able to replace everything quickly unless it came from the manufacturer, then it takes weeks to get anything started and months to get it finished. Everything still looks like its brand new, no leaks or major failures of any kind. I have actually been very suprised given the extremely rough roads I have subjected it to. It tows very smooth and tracks right behind my truck (1 ton dodge). I have pulled it across mountain passes and through snow numerous times with great success (chains or tire socks recommended). The double slide rear living area is very comfortable, kitchen is ample as is the restroom/shower with plenty of hotwater for me. I have plenty of storage and closet space as a solo male traveler. If i could change one thing it would be a king size bed option being a big dude.
- Jason, Oregon

2016-04-07 2015 Forest River Heritage Glen 286RLT View Listings

Bought this in March 2015. After completion of first year we logged 12000miles on this trailer. However,,,, This trailer spent most of that year in the shop for repairs. Everything from the trim falling off to the furnace failing along with the fridge. Axel baring leaked and failed trailer brakes. Exterior siding bubbled out. Most lighting fixtures replaced due to falling off the trailer. Poorly assembled. But... this is the high point. Warranty from Forrest River would takes Months at a time to replace parts. Most had to be fixed and paid for due to parts not shipping after 10 weeks. Warranty dept had to be called daily to encourage them to fix/ship/or replace warrantied parts. This is a Horrible trailer, with a lot of interior room.
- dano giersdorf, Nevada

2015-01-04 2014 Forest River Heritage Glen 312QBUD View Listings

Excellent camper for families, lots of room and lightweight for towing considering it's size. Great looking exterior and love the remote that works the sliders, jacks and awning, perfect for one person setup. The outside kitchen is a must for my family of nine as well as the second door which goes right to the bathroom to keep everyone from having to go through the trailer. all and all am very pleased with this model and glad i purchased it.
- Walter, Massachusetts