Forest River Grey Wolf RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Grey Wolf RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

rick from Louisiana says:

Have you owned any Forest River Grey Wolf RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2016 Forest River Grey Wolf 25RL View Listings

This is my second Forest River. Love, Love... walkable roof is awesome, very nice interior for the price. Love the interior and exterior colors. Well made and no issues what so ever. We feel confident when camper that we have chosen the best fit for us!
- rick, Louisiana

2018-09-16 2016 Forest River Grey Wolf 27RR View Listings

I have a 2016 grey wolf 27rr the roof just ripped off on me the siding is pulling away and the inside is made so cheap that everything is falling apart I bought it brand new refrigerator quit working charging system is not working and now my slide out won't come back in and the trailer breaks quit working this has got to be the biggest pile I have ever purchase I wish there was a lemon law and the radio does not get crap for station I do not recommend any of there product you pay 23,000 dollars for it to break before you even leave your driveway stay far away this is my first brand new camper and never again will I put myself and my family through this i have had it out 6 times a problem every time
- Richard popp, Wisconsin

2016-07-14 2016 Forest River Grey Wolf 26RR View Listings

Have had since Oct 2016. Literally slept in it twice then had to have driver side lower half resided because it buckled out. Finally got back and just took it out of town. By the time reached our destination, now top 2 or 3 rows on same side are buckled out! I am NOT a "Happy" camper! Furthermore, air conditioner cycles off and on too much. Stay worried that it is going to burn up!
- Julie, Texas

2015-07-11 2016 Forest River Grey Wolf 27RR View Listings

The bed had to be redone before anybody could sleep in it - 3/8 plywood falling apart no bracing, no finish on cabinets when I get done it will look awesome. And I love it for the price.
- Mike, Missouri