Forest River Georgetown XL Reviews on RV Insider (47)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Georgetown XL RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Kenneth Houston from Indiana says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Forest River Georgetown XL 378XL View Listings

LOVE it. Drives well and the ride is smooth. Outdoor entertainment area is amazing. Fireplace and in motion satellite is added bonus.The tow package is easy to set up and tows well. The artic package makes it livable all year round. Very nice for the price
- Kenneth Houston, Indiana

2021-04-02 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

Dependable, comfortable, enjoyable, and worth the money! Depending on what model you go with, you could select a beginner to advance models. I love mine and although I sold it through PopRVs (...and I highly recommend doing that) I would consider another in the future.
- Melissa, Michigan

2021-02-25 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

We brought our Rv here and from the minute it was there we were lied to over and over again! It was on their lot for six months and they let people steal items and they themselves used my RV for parts for other RVs! They promise you the world, and give you nothing, they even cut each other’s throats to make a sale, They never had our interests and heart! When I left my RV there it was in perfect condition when I took it back there was at least 20 things wrong, every day I found something new wrong or broken! They even used the gas in my propane tanks while it was on their lot! Avoid this place at all cost, they have no dignity and are very unprofessional! Buyer or seller BEWARE!!!!!
- Robert, Arizona

2020-12-26 2016 Forest River Georgetown XL 378TS View Listings

We started our RV life as part-timers while working our online business. Living in Florida, we were motivated to hit the road every month for a 3-night weekend at various parks. We loved it so much, full-time RV'ing was the next adventure. Being a full-timers, we had to pull a vehicle. And a softtop Jeep Wrangler was the only way go. This RV pulls a wrangler so nice, we never felt it behind us.
- Mike Harley, Florida

2020-11-21 2015 Forest River Georgetown XL 377XL View Listings

We have owned this coach for a couple of years now I’ve had absolutely no issues drives great one of the best looking rigs on the road but The Uphostery has fell apart To the point that look like something that would come out of a Flint Michigan crackhouse we are in barest to have friends even come inside We have furniture in our home lasted 20 years Forest river does not want to hear anything about it but my next purchase I will research the reviews I can almost guarantee it won’t be a Forest River product
- Pat stmper, Kentucky

2020-11-04 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 369XLF View Listings

I have to say when I first purchased this unit I was impressed. Only to find out in less than 2 years the problems would start to surface. Started with the tile floor cracking and popping up. and minor issues no problem I could deal with.now less then 2 years on the unit and only 25,000 miles. the interior seats and color is peeling away, the cushions are collapsed, all the shades have broken from their mounting brackets, water heater leaking, the cabinet wouldn't stay closed. the main door handle breaks and locked me inside, Developed a roof leak around the front vent. and now the front slide is now broken. For a low mileage unit it has way too many issues. and I'm afraid I will not purchase another unit from Forest River,I just hopw this doesn't continue with this product.
- Kenneth Wettlin, Michigan

2020-10-18 2018 Forest River Georgetown XL 369XL View Listings

We bought this RV new. Expecting it to be a dependable ride for our future plans to travel around for a few years. We have had one issue after another. Flooring was not laid correctly and had to be totally replaced. We had inlaid flooring. They replaced with vinyl. Totally unacceptable but apparently that is allowed. When the floor as replaced they took out some of the wood trim and used a wallpaper like trim. Not good. While we were out about the 3rd time, the slide would not go back in correctly. That was covered under warranty but it has never been right. Damaged some of the trim which we will have repaired this year. The water heater is not heating the water hot enough to take a shower comfortably. Again something we have to get repaired. We found some screws in the floor last week. They belonged under the driver seat. Almost all had worked loose. We think when they put in linoleum they did not tighten the screws. Could have been a major issue. Very disgusted with this RV. Bought at Campers Inn Jeffersonville IN. We would not buy anything else from them. Salesman has told us once he sells them h is out of it. Not very good customer service. What do Iike? It is pretty. It has a nice large fridge. That’s about it. We would not buy another Forest River.
- Pam Perkins, Kentucky

2020-08-09 2014 Forest River Georgetown XL 378XL View Listings

This motor home has been great it's just time to move up to something bigger. I have had no big issues since it was new a few small issues that were fixed under warranty, other than that we have really enjoyed it.
- Mike Wood, Oklahoma

2020-07-24 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

I love my rv but the help you get from Forest River is zero. I have a lense for my headlight that I need replaced. I have called Forest River 15 times, only 3 times was the phone answered. I was then redirected to someone else and each time I left a message to call back and I am still waiting...... almost 3 weeks later I am extremely frustrated.
- rosaleen kirkwood, Texas

2019-12-11 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

My experience with the 2017 Georgetown LX, Has been a nightmare. We bought it brand new. Special ordered from the factory. Owned it for four or five months and started having leaks. Ceilings turned pink and purple. Water pouring down in all the rooms. It’s spent months in local repair shops. No one could fix it. Went back to the factory. Had to have all new roof new ceilings, was in the shop for about a year. It was still under warranty thank goodness. I would never buy a forest river product again.They knew the roof was too small for the unit and they patched it.Now it’s all over the Internet how many other people have had this nightmare with this motorhome. Shame shame shame on Forrest River. Now you worry about mold. Do not buy a forest river product
- Jim Rigney, Mississippi

2019-12-08 2016 Forest River Georgetown XL 377TS View Listings

The floor is open and the 3 slides really provide a great look. Plank flooring from the Black Diamond Collection is one of the best features for overall looks. Heat strip heating provides warmth without running heater as well as the fireplace. The ride when towing is effortless and the 80 gal gas tank allows long travel segments without stopping.
- Ray Shideler, Florida

2019-11-26 2015 Forest River Georgetown XL 334QS View Listings

It is very good motorhome. I study motorhomes and their companies for one year. I finish with Forest Wood Company both on gas and diesel motorhome and Georgetown Xl and Sportcoach . Then maintenance cost and the gas was much lower. The floorplan was just what we wanted with washer /dryer combo. It tow much better than expected. I stay in campground for the summer I listen to owners the wanted more horsepower in their motorhome, but you have to increase weight to have more horsepower. So 334qs is perfect size to stay and travel in Forestry Campground. Forestry has not adjusted for larger size Rv. Only dislike is why have freshwater in sewer compartment a big no no.
- Lenard Thomas, Texas

2019-10-20 2012 Forest River Georgetown XL 350TS View Listings

We have had to rebuild cupboards, took out fire place to make more cupboard space, the queen short bed is ridiculous with a husband 6’, that slide should be deeper, a lot of wasted space inside. Back window should be able to open, the air in bedroom to loud to sleep would never buy this unit again. Service was terrible. Stairs broke first time out on a trip. It was three when we got it I bet the owner traded with so much wrong. Furniture Material fell apart right after we bought it. We paid to much to be able to sell it to some one else would not wish this unit on any one.
- Ronald , Michigan

2019-10-13 2005 Forest River Georgetown XL 359TS View Listings

Solid motor and transmission. Easy steering with Roadmaster stabilizer. Good floor plan with toilet separated from shower/sink. All new tires make for a safe and stable ride. LOTS of storage inside and out, big bin for golf clubs. Handles mountain grades well, passed trucks on a long steep grade in the Rockies.
- Richard Lowder, California

2019-08-14 2020 Forest River Georgetown XL 378TS View Listings

The lack of quality assurance by this company is astounding! Shower doors installed upside down, shower leaks all over the floor, seam between floor an back wall not sealed (can see the ground outside from the inside), gasket on vehicle not installed correctly (gasket pushed back leaving a 2 x 2 inch hole allowing hot air from outside to mix with AC air so it doesn't get cold), vehicle AC expansion valve not working properly (can't get proper pressures on AC system), holes in fire wall not sealed etc. I could go on but I would be writing all day.
- David Youmans , Florida

2019-07-18 2015 Forest River Georgetown XL 377TS View Listings

Rides smoothly, plenty of power; so many extras for a comfortable ride and road use. Large storage area. Enjoy the outdoor TV/stereo system (two more inside). This is a party vehicle as well as a great couples vehicle. Comfortable for four. Luxury interior. We enjoy travel, especially for friend and family get-togethers. Highly recommend.
- Steve, Arizona

2019-06-29 2004 Forest River Georgetown XL 359TS View Listings

“George is a really nice RV, it was great for our first trip away for a winter, drove from Maine to Arizona, has driven Maine to Florida a couple of times and he performed great! Both my and husband and I are comfortable driving it. Comfortable to live in, my husband and I lived in it for 4 months out in Arizona with our 2 dogs. We did not have any problems on the road or sitting. We are just going to be doing more full time coming up and are going with a bit bigger rig. George is a great step up for folks or even a first time Class A owner. Plenty of storage, 2 AC’s, 2 flat screen TVs, newer awning, good tires; the front 2 are new as of April 2019. An “Elements” full storage cover comes with it, only used 1 winter. 4 tire protector covers also will come with it. People are always surprised when they find out it is a 2004, George has been kept in really good condition in and out. He has plenty of adventures left in him for years to come.
- Carol, Maine

2019-05-21 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

Very good quality went out west last year got 10 miles per gallon will let garmin go with sale sleeps very well king bed have many extras to go with sale has 5 years left on warranty will take best offer
- William Hamner, Virginia

2019-03-11 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

Purchased used 2017 364 in April 2018. During all the rain this year discovered a leak in the roof around the factory installed fantastic fan. Dealer had to scrape and reseal the whole roof. Forest River offered no assistance. They gave their standard answer saying the warranty ended 1 year from the original purchase date. I get that however, their mission statement is “At Forest River, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Accordingly, we want to assure that your questions are answered and any issues you may have are resolved”. They resolved my problem as my problem. They should remove that statement form their web site. Never again. Poor workmanship and no support.
- Steve, California

2018-11-29 2007 Forest River Georgetown XL 370TS View Listings

Bought the 2007 4 years ago. Had many campers but this is the 1st class A, with 30,000 miles. Very clean unit. Didn't take long to figure out that the F53 chassis had a weak suspension. The V10 ford was iffy. Put in brakes, sumo springs, new shocks and a 5 Star tuner in the engine and trany. WOW. What a difference. The ride and control were greatly improved. No more wind sway. Rounded corners with security. The engine performs much better. Avg 7 mpg always. But the trany, WOW, it works like it is suppose to. The coach for its age has been good. A 10 year old coach is gonna need some maintenance. We love the bath and a half. Wouldn't by a coach without it.
- Paul B, South Dakota

2018-10-28 2013 Forest River Georgetown XL 377XL View Listings

The layout of this RV is absolutely the best I've seen. It feels like you are living in a New York apartment. The separation between the living room, bedroom, and kitchen is great. I wish other rv manufacturers took this floorplan to heart instead of shoving everything in a line against the walls. This layout really makes you feel comfortable and you forget you are in an RV.
- Joe, Arizona

2018-08-29 2015 Forest River Georgetown XL 377XL View Listings

I absolutely love this RV! Every time i see it I’m excited because it’s not only beautiful but we’ll bid too. I haven’t regretted it even a moment! It’s also perfectly maintained. With extremely low miles this is a steal!
- Gregory Davis, Arizona

2018-08-27 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 364TS View Listings

Georgetown is a great coach. It's all about the bunkhouse floorpan- bunks allow the kids to have a place that's all their own. Like a little cave for them to play in. If they're not along- storage area! A win either way. It also drives great, with plenty of power from the drivetrain. We are always getting complements when we pull into the RV park. Jacks down, slides out, plug in, done! Off to the activities. It's an overall joy to own and operate.
- Caleb Ford, Indiana

2018-08-24 2017 Forest River Georgetown XL 378TS View Listings

We enjoyed our 2017 motorhome for four months.. Feb. through June. 2017 Brand new. Been in the shop off and on for the rest of the year. and most of 2018. No one within 200 miles of us could fix it. Now it’s gone back to the factory. We are not happy campers.
- John Doe, Alabama

2018-08-22 2014 Forest River Georgetown XL 378XL View Listings

Not à good compagne they deliver RV with the. Cheapest fault leather couver on seat and sofa. My RV insiste look like 1974. And i am not alone with this problem. The fault leather is à réal écran you look at and appeare more scratch. The dealer in Québec cant do nothing. Also maybe the registration is little confusing for us here. If somme one could help me i will apreciate so much se pay big money and we have the right to be respectés. I was editor here and wonner of motorcycle magazine tant mean i know the way To join à big croud and i have à good cretibility. I could be verry good if they do wath they have To do Hope nos somme one will understand Ray P
- Raymond. Lefrancois, Quebec