Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock Reviews on RV Insider (5)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Jeanie Wynn from Arizona says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS View Listings

Our first RV was a large Starcraft with the porch on the front. We loved it, but the pullout beds were getting tough for me more so when that was the only way to get inside. We thought the Shamrock would be a great upgrade since you can easily get inside without messing with the beds and the beds drop down instead of having to pull them out. It was but the quality just isn't there. We have been fixing problems from day one. Windows don't open easily, curtains are too short, blinds have never stayed up, bed canvas disconnects, door lock issues, and staples holding things together coming out. Overall, we have enjoyed our Shamrock but I really miss having more openness of the Starcraft which gave you the option to have the screens, clear plastic so you can see outside without feeling the weather or the canvas so no one can see inside. We camp in all types of weather and I want to see outside when I am I inside instead of walls and baby windows that don't really work. For me, the best RV would have lots of windows and counter space.
- Jeanie Wynn, Arizona

2020-10-20 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 23IKSS View Listings

We purchased this camper new in 2019 as our first camper. After looking and sitting in several from several brands. We settled on this one for it's warmth and interior appeal. Man did we get it right ! The trailer is heavy. At just under 5700 pounds. She is a beast. But with the large fresh and larger gray and black tanks compared to other campers. I knew we had a winner. We camped the first weekend with it and it instantly became a focal point to the groups around us. My wife loves the island and I like the real wood interior and smooth operations overall. Now, onto our second summer with the camper. I keep it waxed almost every trip. Using a good wax I walk around and wax a portion almost weekly. It takes minutes. But keeps that unsightly black streak marks from showing up. And it shines like no other. This summer. I decided to warm up the interior alittle be tiling the back splash in the kitchen and bathroom. What a difference. We also changed out the plastic interior cheap kitchen and bath faucets with moen faucets and a sprayer. We are now changing the kitchen sink to a single large bowl sink as you just can't fit that large pot of skillet in it to clean it. If you like to boondocks. We upgraded to two 550 amp batteries instead of the single 425 the camper came with. And we bought a small super quiet generator to run the air and tv when we boondock. The larger tanks make a weekend next to the river no problem. And the amenities make it relaxing and enjoyable for sure. Upgrade your batteries. Cha get the cheap faucets and make some homey touches and I and sure you will love this camper as much as we do. Lube your slides. Baby powder your seals. And keep the roof clean. You'll enjoy this for many years and I plan on doing !!
- Shawn Cummins, Michigan

2020-06-02 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 233S View Listings

This camper is the absolute best for families who loves the outdoors and need space! The 3 queen beds, when canvas is unzipped, make you feel like you are sleeping under the starts. Turn on the heated mattress for added comfort on cool nights! This camper would provide many camping adventures for a family who loves camping with all the amenities of home! Our children are now grown, and we are moving on to a Class C.
- miranda herod, New York

2017-05-15 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 233S View Listings

Light, Compact and Spacious. Easy to maneuver, easy to keep in a driveway. Small when closed and very spacious when it is open. Excellent to accommodate up to 10 people. Can be pulled by a SUV. Aluminum Frame. Powerful AC and Central Heat.
- Darke Rocha, Massachusetts

2017-03-31 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 233S View Listings

This is a light Aluminium Frame Expendable Hybrid Camper. Easy to maneuver, light weight, needs a 24ft space to parking and keep. Small when is not in use, spacious when is expendable. Enough room for 10 people sleep comfortable. Needs more storage spaces.
- Darke Figueredo, Massachusetts