Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock RVs Reviews (3)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock RVs? Write a review

2019-10-21 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 21SS View Listings

Our first RV was a large Starcraft with the porch on the front. We loved it, but the pullout beds were getting tough for me more so when that was the only way to get inside. We thought the Shamrock would be a great upgrade since you can easily get inside without messing with the beds and the beds drop down instead of having to pull them out. It was but the quality just isn't there. We have been fixing problems from day one. Windows don't open easily, curtains are too short, blinds have never stayed up, bed canvas disconnects, door lock issues, and staples holding things together coming out. Overall, we have enjoyed our Shamrock but I really miss having more openness of the Starcraft which gave you the option to have the screens, clear plastic so you can see outside without feeling the weather or the canvas so no one can see inside. We camp in all types of weather and I want to see outside when I am I inside instead of walls and baby windows that don't really work. For me, the best RV would have lots of windows and counter space.
- Jeanie Wynn, Arizona

2017-05-15 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 233S View Listings

Light, Compact and Spacious. Easy to maneuver, easy to keep in a driveway. Small when closed and very spacious when it is open. Excellent to accommodate up to 10 people. Can be pulled by a SUV. Aluminum Frame. Powerful AC and Central Heat.
- Darke Rocha, Massachusetts

2017-03-31 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Shamrock 233S View Listings

This is a light Aluminium Frame Expendable Hybrid Camper. Easy to maneuver, light weight, needs a 24ft space to parking and keep. Small when is not in use, spacious when is expendable. Enough room for 10 people sleep comfortable. Needs more storage spaces.
- Darke Figueredo, Massachusetts