Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite RVs Reviews (15)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

warren nelson from Florida says:

Have you owned any Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

we are on our forth season. The trailer has preformed well. We have had some minor problems that were easy fixed. We visited the factory and got a tour and very friendly service. easy to tow and very livable for me, my wife and our two Black Labs.
- warren nelson, Florida

2019-09-18 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

The camper is beauty from from the outside, and layout is very well designed! Floor plan excellent! But man oh man! They cheaped out from the inside big time and i mean if! The wood is not thick and can easily be broken! Comparing this camper to the the 1990 terry resort i had, the old one is way more sturdier! All in all it is nice and i think the reason the made it this way from the inside is to decrease the weight.
- Ali, Alberta

2019-09-09 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS View Listings

For being a small trailer it really has everything we needed. Very roomy and decent amount of storage. Love, the floor plan! We have 2 major complaints though. 1) The trailer was not sealed property or at all. We have caught over a dozen mice in it. We have tried everything from traps, soaps, sprays, etc. to keep them away. We camp with about 10 other trailer (some new and some old) and no one else has ever had a single mouse. One trailer is even parked in a field when not being used. We are super clean people and hardly ever store food in it or eat in it. Since my husband has sealed it we haven't had a problem again. Fingers crossed he solved the issue. 2) Micro Lite put the CO2 detector right by the water heater. So when we get the slightest breeze it sets it off. There have been several instances where at 2 am the CO2 detector goes off. It takes about 20 to 30 min to shut it off. Super frustrating! We also had our glass stove cover break off and shatter into thousands of small pieces. This was while we were traveling. Not sure why they put glass in an RV. I am still finding glass pieces. When it happened we were headed camping and didn't have a vacuum or anyway to get all the really small pieces. Not a fun trip when you are worried about stepping on a small piece of glass. I tried reaching out to Forrest River and didn't really get anywhere. Very disappointed. Just wanted to bring these issues out so people who are considering to buy a Forrest River trailer look into these things.
- Jennie Nelson , Utah

2019-07-15 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BHS View Listings

For starters, the floor in this rv is horrible! It feels like your gonna fall threw it soft spots started in kitchen then in front of table then by the bed! Now the bathroom floor is doing the same thing! With in the 1 st year i bought this thing! Next the outside awning just quit had to get on my truck in a storm to unscrew the motor and bring it in havent used since, then the pull down bed broke in half! Like i mean the frame its thin aluminum, and im not big n fat so i dont know, but not to mention right in the middle of the couch its like sunk in and all the springs that hold the cushions arent holding nothing the foam from the couch goes threw and you sit on springs! Worst rv ive ever owned! i owned a 1986 rambler and it was in better shape then this thing and this thing is only 3 yrs old. I wouldnt recommended any rv made by forrest river and i say this cause everyone i talk to has the same problems very poor craftsmanship. On the floor issue its the spacing on the the floor beams to far apart and the joints of the boards they use are not hitting on a support, causeing the soft spots.
- Leonard perry, Texas

2019-07-04 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

Used it 4 times last season, it still smells brand new inside. Was planning a vacation next week but LP Gas hose blew apart and the plastic seem protector on the front corners split in two all along the cap that joins the front and the sides exposing the screws that hold it on to water damage It’s 3 weeks out of warranty, so far not happy at all.
- Frank Beshears , New Jersey

2019-06-25 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

I stayed in this for a month while I was working on a contract and I was by myself a majority of the time and I thought it was great. Even when my wife came to "visit" me we had plenty of room. There were a couple of warrantee issues that I had fixed when I got back but other than that it has been a great little unit. I really like the outdoor grill. I think I used that a majority of the time. The awning is great! I loved sitting out there in the shade or rain or whatever. Being able to move the TV outside was pretty cool too. I felt a bit spoiled but I'm glad I purchased it. The slide out it great but even when we stopped for a quick bite on the road we were able to sit inside without any trouble. Warrantee items were: 1. Loose toilet paper holder 2. Leaky sink 3. Slide out wall to floor separation (I could see the ground through about a quarter in separation) 4. HDMI cable was bent and would not work I figure #1 & 4 were from it sitting there and people walking in and out and possibly "playing" with it I think #2 was simply poor installation I think #3 was damage because there are other "little" things that look like there was repair work done on it. I think the only other thing was the original truck I had to tow it with was a bit small for the unit and unfortunately it made my wife sick when we were pulling it. I did end up purchasing a larger truck and she is much happier. Hope this helps someone.
- Glenn, Tennessee

2019-06-16 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FKS View Listings

Great trailer for two ,easy set up,replace the China bomb tires lol,nice kitchen view,comfortable queen bed good size shower,nice canopy,plenty of storage,I towed it with a 4 way distribution sway control,pulls easily
- Sambrano James, Colorado

2019-05-30 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25KS View Listings

Great floor plan. Great outside features. Mounted grill, mounted ext TV and small table mounts. Ext cable connection. Easy to tow. Murphy bed is great. It allows for a lot of foor space. Bathroom is very large. With lots of storage.
- Kelly Tate , North Carolina

2019-05-25 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

Great Rv and pulls very good. Very nice inside and out. Outside kitchen is perfect as well. Also comes will outside grill and table that hooks on side of trailer. Everything is quick connect on propane. Half ton towable as well
- James Lewis, Oklahoma

2018-11-13 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

Has some cosmestic issues. Has small gap between paneling between closet and fridge (warped). Small but efficient for two people.. Easy to hook up and tow and can get into most campgrounds. Camper has filtered water system with out side bbq grill. Standard with camper and optional out side rear camera hook up.
- Timothy , North Carolina

2018-09-07 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25DS View Listings

I like this rv , have had several over the years. first trailer I've owned with battery disconnect switch (located below frig.) All others I owned I would have to disconnect battery cable to keep battery from going dead in the winter. lite weight hardly know I'm towing anything at 62 to 65 mph I averaged 10 to 12 miles per gallon with GMC 1500 truck 4/wheel drive, easy to handle. I am 78 and wife is 75 have been camping 45 years we both are having some health problems and decided it's time to give up camping
- John Ellis, Indiana

2018-07-20 2017 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 23FB View Listings

Bench seat in front was not attached, floor in closet fell through with 6 dry beach towels sitting on it (the screws missed the frame), panel on refrigerator not attached, drawer tracks not attached. Nothing covered buy warranty i was told.
- Benny Hammond , Tennessee

2016-11-13 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS View Listings

This lightweight travel trailer is a gem. No need for a heavy-duty tow vehicle to tow the Flagstaff micro lite. This great trailer tows and maneuvers easily. The Murphy bed allows for more room during the day. Amenities include 24" LCD TV w/AM/FM stereo, CD, DVD player, surround sound, outside speakers, RV queen size heated mattress, outside shower, outside grill & worktable, aluminum wheels & wheel covers, spare tire with cover, weight distribution/anti-sway bars, power tongue jack, power awning w/adjustable rain dump and LED lighting and more.
- Lynda, Florida

2016-06-05 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21RBS View Listings

Great little Trailer. Lots of space. Pretty well built. Tows easily. Nice storage in the pass-through and inside the trailer. Water and Wastewater tanks are adequate to last 4 days with conservative water use. Easily adapted to solar panels.
- CE Henderson, Michigan

2016-04-01 2011 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FB View Listings

Great light weight trailer, lots of storage, love the exterior cooktop and shelf, water filter, full queen sized bed, easily maneuvered/towed, great A/C and furnace, it's been perfect for the two of us!
- LSW, North Carolina