Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

warren nelson from Florida says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

we are on our forth season. The trailer has preformed well. We have had some minor problems that were easy fixed. We visited the factory and got a tour and very friendly service. easy to tow and very livable for me, my wife and our two Black Labs.
- warren nelson, Florida

2021-09-24 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

The floor plan and towing good but the front end of the camper has become wrapped and then the large front window cracked, we had paid for the 7 year extended warranty but according the the dealer this is not covered. The back portion of the steps somehow broke and this is also not covered. According to the dealer the wrapping in the front is normal when left in the weather ( which is ridiculous) we have had other trailers tact have set in the same spot and never this problem with this. I have family members who have trailers for quite a few years left out in the weather and they have never had this problem. Will not buy this brand again.
- Janette Clark, Texas

2021-09-21 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

This is a terrible time to buy anything made with wood. If you notice, there has been a lot of complaits about Powder Post Beetles. These are wood-boring beetles that bore into the wood, lay legs, which then grow to maturity and bore their way out of the wood to begin the cycle again. They are often found in new campers, furniture, wood flooring, and cabinets. Bringing them into your home will cost you a lot of money. Finding an exterminator that will try to eradicate them is difficult. If you have them in your camper it is almost impossible to get rid of them. First, you have to convince the RV dealer that you bought it that way. You did, they just don't want to admit it. Then you have to get them to fix it. This is the difficult part,even if it is under warranty. MINE IS. They used infested wood to build the camper. Forest River will stone wall you when you file the claim. Do not buy a Forrest River Camper. I bought one almost a year ago and when the mature beetles started to emerge through the walls of the camper, I filed a claim under my warranty. First they ignored my claim. Then I complained to the North Carolina Depart of Justice. This got Forrest Rivers attention. Forest river tells me they will fumigate the camper, repair the wood damage by the beetles and redo the whole process if the beetles return. That may sound good but let's think about it. First they did not fumigate the camper. They removed the paneling in one spot and sprayed the wall. That is not fumigation, that is a band aid. The adult beetles that have emerged this summer have flown around the camper and laid eggs. These eggs will hatch in 6 months. And I will need to have the process done again. So Each year when I am ready to go camping, I will have to remove everything from the camper, drive it to the dealer, and have the camper fixed again. This is my first year with this camper, and I have not been able to use my camper for 3 months. So, every year when I am ready to go camping, I will actually be waiting to get my camper back from the dealer. I WANT THE CAMPER I PAID FOR. NEW, NOT INFESTED, READY TO USE. NOT FULL OF BUGS THAT I MGHT ACCIDENTY BRING IN TO MY HOUSE. AND WITHOUT THE NEED FOR YEARLY FUMIGATION AND REPAIR. I paid with money that they can use. I what a camper I can use. They stole my money ($27,000) and my summer (Priceless). I have no camper at this time and I missed this years camping season.

2021-09-17 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FBLS View Listings

My dream camper turned out to be a nightmare. I really wanted a summer of joy but Forest river stole that from me, along with a $27,000 new camper. I paid with good cash. They used defective materials. The wood used to build the RV was infested with POWDER POST BEETLES. The Beetles are very difficult to exterminate. The adults bore into the wood while the tree is still alive, or while the lumber is in storage. This wood, by law, must be treated before it is shipped to the USA. Then it is used to manufacture products like RVs, Flooring, Cabinets, and Furniture. The powder post beetles take from 6 months to 5 years to emerge. So it is possible to have your home infested without even knowing it. It cost thousands to try to exterminate the beetles. This brings me back to my problem. At first Forest River refused to do anything about the beetles in my brand new 2021 camper, which is still under warranty. After complaining to the NCDOJ, forest River took responsibility for the infestation of my camper but did nothing. They still refuse to replace this camper. I have a deadly lung condition. I am afraid to have the camper treated with Bora-care. I still have one lung left and I refuse to use a contaminated camper. I paid for a new camper, not one that can kill me just by breathing. And they are telling me it is safe to use this camper and if it is not bug-free they will treat the camper again. (WITH MORE CHEMICALS) Forest River doesn't care if the beetles spread to my house while packing and unpacking camping supplies. They don't care if, at age 72, it is too much work to clean everything I take out of the camper before I can take it into my home. They don't care if suddenly my house is worth nothing because of powder post beetles. They also have not fixed this problem which they created. Welcome to the reality of what FOFEST RIVER cares about. The stockholders. NOT THE CUSTOMERS

2021-09-13 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FBLS View Listings

I am the typical little old lady, age 72, easy to defeat and too proud to let it go .Is their anyone out there that can help a little old lady. I am being bullied by Forest River. Seems there is no law against Forest River bulling me, no law against taking my money and not giving me what I paid for. In October of 2020 I bought the nicest camper I ever owned from Forest RV,inc. While it is still under warranty I reported that it was made with faulty materials. The imported wood Forest River used to build this RV is infested with POWDER POST BEETLES. They are worse than termites. Because Forest River is worth billions and I am worth very little they are ignoring my plea to replace the camper under warranty. Their warranty says they will fix warranty problems by either repair or replace. I am posting this to make the average person aware that BIG business does not have to honor their warranty because Forest River knows it could cost more in lawyer fees than the $27,000 I paid for the camper. Is their anyone that can help me CP-21-09984 NCDOJ Graves

2021-09-12 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

We love this floor plan for our family of 5. The TT is small enough to tow with a 1/2 ton pick up and fit into most National and State Parks, but large enough to enjoy the inside on a rainy day. The slide out really opens up the interior. The outside kitchen is an added bonus.
- Adam Enerson, Wisconsin

2021-05-10 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FBLS View Listings

Bought rpod in June of 2020, didn’t get built until October 2020. We used it two times in November 2020 and then in March of 2021 when we were going to use it the third time the refrigerator went out. Cannot get a replacement date. Service department at dealership tells us they are waiting on replacement frig and forest river will not talk to us because refrigerator was order thru dealership. So we are sitting in new camper with no refrigerator and no one will tell us when it will be replaced. Spent thousands of dollars on camper and it’s sitting in our driveway unusable. All we are asking is give us a date refrigerator will be replaced. Not happy at all with service department.
- Mike Litteral, Ohio

2021-04-14 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

Forest river quality is among the best in the business. This unit has never had any issues and has been a great tool for our outdoor adventures. Plenty of room for larger families looking for an easy to tow unit.
- Nathan Walden, Ohio

2021-03-23 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FBLS View Listings

WE sold a Jayco class C in July because we didn't want to tow a vehicle and we didn't like the east-west bed configuration.So we ordered our 25FBLS last summer and it arrived in February. We just took a 1450 mile trip to Florida for a week. We love everything about the camper, everything worked perfectly. We love the theatre seating and fireplace and TV. I installed a 32 inch TV in the bedroom on a swivel bracket and it works great. There is a large area of metal behind the wall in the mounting area. We have a factory installed solar panel, it keeps the battery charged really well. One word of caution, there is a shower miser located on the shower faucet. Make sure the handle points down or it will fill your fresh water tank and overflow. There is also plenty of storage both inside and out ( in the front) The wardrobe doors were awkward, you can't open one of the them unless you sit on the bed. I removed the left door hinges and placed two hinges between the doors so it folds back away from you making entry to wardrobe much easier. I really like the electric stabilizers, makes set up much easier. One nice feature is being able to control the slides, lights and awning from your phone. When you stand outside it's helps to make sure your slides and awning aren't going to hit anything. We couldn't be happier about the 25FBLS.
- Tom Marsh, Tennessee

2020-11-26 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FBLS View Listings

This cute travel trailer, (25FBLS 2021) is awesome. We love the exterior design and all the amenities within which are easily accessible. There was one thing that was an absolute must have for us, which was a lighter interior design. We absolutely love the slatewood color. We did extensive RV shopping before we found the RV that would make us no longer be RV virgins but RV owners. We love, love, love the extensive storage space and the fact that it is six sided metal framed takes away the fear of wood rot due to any unforseen water leak (s). We really appreciate Forest River for building a RV that we could finally end our long RV search and start traveling and enjoying the outdoor world of RV'ng. We went out on our first camping trip "IT WAS AWESOME" the RV stove performed beautiful! Cooked our first meal fried burritos with chilli and cheese over them, none was left. After that delicious meal we reclined on our recliners and watched a movie. The tv performed perfect. Got a good nights rest on the queen bed (no squeaks). Once again thank you Forest River you did it!:)
- Beverlynn Hill, Arkansas

2020-10-11 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

Everything about this trailer is cheap and poor quality. This is my second trailer and I am astounded by the consistent failure of the basic systems. Water pump leaks and stays on constantly, motor on the awning already out (and we rarely used it), back bumper is so cheap it broke off, trim pieces detaching from doorways, one of the burners fell off, and the carbon monoxide detector goes off every time we take a trip at some point, with no explanation. I could keep going. We had our last trailer for 15 years with very few problems. There are also some design flaws. The panel shines right in your eyes at night, and you can’t open the master bed unless the slide is out. Would not recommend this brand to anyone.
- Amanda Mendenhall, Utah

2020-09-15 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FKS View Listings

This camper had us with the spacious front kitchen! We like to cook and it has space to fix a good meal, both inside and outside! We loved the outdoor kitchen and used it as much as the inside! The dinette booth was very uncomfortable, like only small children could actually fit behind the table. So we changed that. The bedroom is cozy and quiet at the back of the camper. The only reason we decided to trade it for a different one: we have a motorcycle that we want to travel with too, so we decided on a toy hauler.
- Renetta Moore, Texas

2020-07-29 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25KS View Listings

We have towed this trailer with a Ram 1500. There are times you do not even know it is behind you. We will include the trailer hitch with sway bar. With the Murphy Queen bed there is more living space during the day. Extra large bathroom and an outside shower if needed. We are selling completely stocked you just need to add your clothes and toiletries. One owner (two seniors) and non smokers.
- Roberta Dooley, New Jersey

2020-05-12 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 23LB View Listings

I love this trailer. It was perfect for our needs at the time but that's since changed and we're going to a Toyhauler. This trailer is great for a family with small kids as the bunks are pretty narrow. My wife and I absolutely love the Murphy bed because it adds so much flexibility to what is otherwise a small package. That only adds to the charm as it's easy to tow, easy to park, and easy to store yet you have all the amenities you need. The new owner will appreciate the new tires installed last season. The lucky buyer of this trailer is going to have a great unit at a very fair price. We haven't had one problem with this trailer.
- TKA, New Jersey

2020-02-20 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

This is going to be easy. Me and the wife with our golden it is perfect. Mighty 5 in Utah to Orlando to Naples. The tow vehicle is a f150 v8 crew cab. Went west then back to Wi. then to Orlando and back to Wi. No problems at all.
- John Wender, Wisconsin

2020-02-16 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

Quality was good. Front Jack broke but was replaced under warrantee. 4 years almost 40,000 miles. Stock tires were fine.heater on our mattress quit but was replaced by the factory,no questions asked. Dealer was good too. Replaced original tires with Goodyear marathons. One blew.
- Warren Nelson, Florida

2019-12-12 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS View Listings

Very disappointed with quality company support and overall experience. We bought it brand new thought it was great until lines were filled with styrofoam so floor was soaked they fixed that. Bed went thru floor fixed sub standard. I keep it winterized but was not aware that you need too have roof checked every 6mos. So 5000.00 dollars later it’s fixed. They’re company is a joke. So please check everything and all questions or you’ll be in over your head in debt and not happy
- Linda inman, Missouri

2019-09-18 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

The camper is beauty from from the outside, and layout is very well designed! Floor plan excellent! But man oh man! They cheaped out from the inside big time and i mean if! The wood is not thick and can easily be broken! Comparing this camper to the the 1990 terry resort i had, the old one is way more sturdier! All in all it is nice and i think the reason the made it this way from the inside is to decrease the weight.
- Ali, Alberta

2019-09-09 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21DS View Listings

For being a small trailer it really has everything we needed. Very roomy and decent amount of storage. Love, the floor plan! We have 2 major complaints though. 1) The trailer was not sealed property or at all. We have caught over a dozen mice in it. We have tried everything from traps, soaps, sprays, etc. to keep them away. We camp with about 10 other trailer (some new and some old) and no one else has ever had a single mouse. One trailer is even parked in a field when not being used. We are super clean people and hardly ever store food in it or eat in it. Since my husband has sealed it we haven't had a problem again. Fingers crossed he solved the issue. 2) Micro Lite put the CO2 detector right by the water heater. So when we get the slightest breeze it sets it off. There have been several instances where at 2 am the CO2 detector goes off. It takes about 20 to 30 min to shut it off. Super frustrating! We also had our glass stove cover break off and shatter into thousands of small pieces. This was while we were traveling. Not sure why they put glass in an RV. I am still finding glass pieces. When it happened we were headed camping and didn't have a vacuum or anyway to get all the really small pieces. Not a fun trip when you are worried about stepping on a small piece of glass. I tried reaching out to Forrest River and didn't really get anywhere. Very disappointed. Just wanted to bring these issues out so people who are considering to buy a Forrest River trailer look into these things.
- Jennie Nelson , Utah

2019-07-15 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BHS View Listings

For starters, the floor in this rv is horrible! It feels like your gonna fall threw it soft spots started in kitchen then in front of table then by the bed! Now the bathroom floor is doing the same thing! With in the 1 st year i bought this thing! Next the outside awning just quit had to get on my truck in a storm to unscrew the motor and bring it in havent used since, then the pull down bed broke in half! Like i mean the frame its thin aluminum, and im not big n fat so i dont know, but not to mention right in the middle of the couch its like sunk in and all the springs that hold the cushions arent holding nothing the foam from the couch goes threw and you sit on springs! Worst rv ive ever owned! i owned a 1986 rambler and it was in better shape then this thing and this thing is only 3 yrs old. I wouldnt recommended any rv made by forrest river and i say this cause everyone i talk to has the same problems very poor craftsmanship. On the floor issue its the spacing on the the floor beams to far apart and the joints of the boards they use are not hitting on a support, causeing the soft spots.
- Leonard perry, Texas

2019-07-04 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

Used it 4 times last season, it still smells brand new inside. Was planning a vacation next week but LP Gas hose blew apart and the plastic seem protector on the front corners split in two all along the cap that joins the front and the sides exposing the screws that hold it on to water damage It’s 3 weeks out of warranty, so far not happy at all.
- Frank Beshears , New Jersey

2019-06-25 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 21FBRS View Listings

I stayed in this for a month while I was working on a contract and I was by myself a majority of the time and I thought it was great. Even when my wife came to "visit" me we had plenty of room. There were a couple of warrantee issues that I had fixed when I got back but other than that it has been a great little unit. I really like the outdoor grill. I think I used that a majority of the time. The awning is great! I loved sitting out there in the shade or rain or whatever. Being able to move the TV outside was pretty cool too. I felt a bit spoiled but I'm glad I purchased it. The slide out it great but even when we stopped for a quick bite on the road we were able to sit inside without any trouble. Warrantee items were: 1. Loose toilet paper holder 2. Leaky sink 3. Slide out wall to floor separation (I could see the ground through about a quarter in separation) 4. HDMI cable was bent and would not work I figure #1 & 4 were from it sitting there and people walking in and out and possibly "playing" with it I think #2 was simply poor installation I think #3 was damage because there are other "little" things that look like there was repair work done on it. I think the only other thing was the original truck I had to tow it with was a bit small for the unit and unfortunately it made my wife sick when we were pulling it. I did end up purchasing a larger truck and she is much happier. Hope this helps someone.
- Glenn, Tennessee

2019-06-16 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25FKS View Listings

Great trailer for two ,easy set up,replace the China bomb tires lol,nice kitchen view,comfortable queen bed good size shower,nice canopy,plenty of storage,I towed it with a 4 way distribution sway control,pulls easily
- Sambrano James, Colorado

2019-05-30 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25KS View Listings

Great floor plan. Great outside features. Mounted grill, mounted ext TV and small table mounts. Ext cable connection. Easy to tow. Murphy bed is great. It allows for a lot of foor space. Bathroom is very large. With lots of storage.
- Kelly Tate , North Carolina

2019-05-25 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS View Listings

Great Rv and pulls very good. Very nice inside and out. Outside kitchen is perfect as well. Also comes will outside grill and table that hooks on side of trailer. Everything is quick connect on propane. Half ton towable as well
- James Lewis, Oklahoma