Forest River Flagstaff Lite Weight

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Lite Weight RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-06-30 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Lite Weight 21DS View Listings

The murphy bed is built with minimal materials. Our second trip out the fold down legs for bed came apart I had to rebuilt it using screws instead of thin staples. The bench seats around the table were too built with minimal materials. Yes I give them a thumbs up in using metal supports but only 1/4 inch or less plywood boards to sit on. The mattress on murphy bed was not ripped but looks like it may have been snagged by something. We also bought a 4 inch mattress topper for more support. The dealer we had purchased the camper from has bad support period. I didn't know the camper had a solar panel, they had told me there was a charge controller so if I wanted to attach solar panels I could. I could go on with the small stuff but all in all it is a nice little camper we are enjoying it. I know I will most likely do some more repairs on camper but for the price these things could be built better.
- Robert K Rader, Ohio