Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite RVs Reviews (14)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Elvin from Georgia says:

Have you owned any Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS View Listings

Love this travel trailer! Did alot of research before purchasing this unit. Visisted several dealerships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and more, as well as an RV show. This was by far the best floorplan we found, and the best price for all available options. Very easy to tow, great bathroom and shower and porcelin toilet, skylights, 2 TVs, 2 AC units, and so much more. We fell in love with the kitchen island! Great area to cook in, cut up vegetables and meats, prepare drinks for friends, put the crockpot on, and serving cheese and crackers and anything! Just a great camper!
- Elvin, Georgia

2019-10-14 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS View Listings

Within 6 mo of purchase tv didn't work, radio received hardly any stations,antenna mounted on side,no wonder. They replaced tv,booster and sent a kit to not use radio antenna but to splice off of tv Antenna, still bad radio reception anywhere,bad tv reception anywhere. Was told by a retired friend who sold coaches and travel trailers you never split the signal of either. Have had on going mouse problems(getting in the unit at 2 different locations) upon trying to solve the problem, found many places where holes drilled in floors and wall for pipes or wires, were not caulked or sealed. To this day I cannot seem to correct the problem. Seems to be poor workmanship and/ or in quality control. I believe the radio is simply a cheap unit as I can sit outside the units in my truck and receive near 30 stations well, while in the unit lucky to get up to 7 at best,tv forget that. This is my 3rd travel unit,1st new purchase,never figured having these kind of problems. Kind of disappointed with the quality of components and workmanship at Forest river/flagstaff.
- Mark robinson, Wisconsin

2019-08-09 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 8528IKWS View Listings

Our previous RV was a 2008 Puma which we outgrew. The most outstanding feature of this model is the cabin layout, the high ceilings. the flat panel TV and the magnificent captain chairs. Between the captain chairs and the couch which converts to a bed, you can be extremely comfortable. This is all possible because of the two large pushout in the main cabin. The kitchen island with double sink greatly enhances the utility and usability of the kitchen space. The bathroom and enclosed shower with dual access is user friendly. The queen sized bed in the nose is comfortable and the third pull out is a wardrobe console happily utilized by my spouse. There is spacious storage below deck and in the nose for accessories and additional items. We pulled this with 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 which was overkill. A 2500 would certainly do the job. There is no pitching or yaw with the 5th wheel. It follows your RV like a lamb. Set up is easy with power front and rear leveling jacks. The six gallon water heater was a treat. Two navy showers and you still have hot water. Two power retractable awnings also a great option on a hot sunny day. The full specs for the 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Light 8528IKWS easily retrieved on google. We are the exclusive owners of this RV.
- Joe Cunningham, Washington

2019-08-06 2018 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 831CLBSS View Listings

I bought my brand new 2018 one yr ago 7/18/18, I’d researched and shopped for at least 6 mths. I’m a widow so u can imagine how excited I was, well that certainly didn’t last !!! I got it home from Campbell RV sales SARASOTA only to realize after taking chair straps off dining set it had the biggest slope in floor! I literally slipped and fell. I started asking was this normal and was given some ridiculous story about they do that so when it rains it doesn’t puddle.. what !?!? 😂 yr later still the same can’t get help. I was sold a very expensive extended warranty only to realize so far that’s worthless.. my front jack (automatic) not worked now 3 months, I’m told I have to pay to have repaired then turn in receipts?? Now I was traveling through forests 98E 123 mile trip and my new 2018, with new castle rock tires front driver tire exploded.. I was stranded 3 1/2 hours alone on bad hwy waiting for road service.. I have exactly 1807.8 miles with 30 hours and 35 minutes on them ... called dealer forget that ... cost 175.00 for guy to come and change to spare which now it’s going flat.. unfortunately I was on my way to volunteer in an area hot very bad by hurricane last year and any tire stores are at least 60 miles away. And yes, I horrified to try to drive over the huge bridge to get to it.. I’d post pics if I knew how here as it also damaged under trailer and fender
- Pamela , Florida

2019-05-28 2019 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 8528IKWS View Listings

Love this 5th wheeler.Lots of room and great floor plan. We have the auto leveling system with 2 a/c. Pulls great also. The right size and not to big and not to small. Love the 90 gal grey water tank also.
- Daniel G, Louisiana

2018-08-29 2017 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS View Listings

We have now owned our camper for two years. We have put 12,000+ miles on it - taking 3 extended trips and quite a few weekends. We had previously owned a small hybrid camper. We visited several trade shows and dealers looking for the features we wanted in a new camper. We kept coming back to this camper because of the roominess, the windows, the storage, and overall design. We have not been disappointed with this camper. We have a Silverado 2500HD Duramax to pull it. It pulls like a dream. We have lost one lower trim panel on a very windy trip in Colorado. The panel was very inexpensive. The only complaint was with the dealer when we had a problem on the refrigerator. I talked to Flagstaff and got the support I needed. I would recommend this camper to others.
- Mark & Sue, Minnesota

2017-03-25 2016 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS View Listings

We have put over 15,000 miles on this rig from Denver to San Diego, to the deep south and multiple camping trips into the Rockies mountains. When I first got the unit it was about 6" higher than any other TT I have had before and I did not like that but we found the extra clearance to be great getting into some unexpected rough camping sites in the mountains. The floor plan, is excellent and what sold us on the unit, nothing has gone wrong with it which has amaze me. I wish I would have put in a second AC unit in the bedroom as the one 13.5 just is not adequate, I for sure should have gone with a 15K unit if I was only going to stick with one AC unit. The main cabin gets cool but the bedroom is warm. The heat to the bedroom warms it but not like the main cabin. We use a small electric when we have hook ups in the bed room and a Mr. buddy at about 4:00 am when dry camping which we do most of the time just to take the chill off. We have been in temps of 109 where it was 95 in the camper and the humidity was 80% with the one AC unit, it was brutally hot. We have been in temps of 10 degrees where the furnace was not enough and we had to use it along with the Mr. Buddy with both could keep the unit at 60 degrees. Everything else about the rig has been great. We use a Renology 100 watt suitcase solar panel which keeps us topped off even if we use the furnace while dry camping. I highly recommend this unit. Not everyone will have the trouble I have with keeping things cool and warm as not everyone pushes things like that to the extreme. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy. Great Rig and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Chris Sanchez, Colorado

2017-02-03 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 8528RKWS View Listings

We have owned this for 1 year and are full timers. Love the rear kitchen with all the counter room. Storage galore and luxurious decor, dark out shades, wood style floors all add up to what a more expensive RV would cost. Electric fireplace saved us $$ with not having to buy propane to heat. No problems, love it and would highly recommend.
- Jeff Pietrowski, Colorado

2017-01-08 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS View Listings

Love the floor plan and furniture nice quality. Have had so many problems with this RV. Cracked water clamp, electrical cord coming into RV burned up. Had to replace all electrical. Leak in water tank, had to replace, arrived today with another leak under rv. Leak in air conditioner. All this at my expense. Wish I had never bought this RV.
- Art Meadows, Alabama

2016-10-25 2015 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 26RLWS View Listings

Have owned new trailer for a year & are extremely disappointed with construction.Our trip of a lifetime was disastrous when our travels took us down dirt or gravel roads. We are flyfisher people so that was often. Major accumulation of dirt and dust throughout the trailer. On 1 occasion the accumulation was at least 1/8 inch. Mainly in back area where slide is. The oven is full of dirt/dust each time. Cleaning time, ceiling to floor - 2 to 3 hours - must have canister vac with attachments to clean properly. Yes - all vents and windows were closed Yes - ac vents shut Yes - sink drains in place Yes to whatever else you can think of. It seems it is common knowledge -Flagstaffs "are not well sealed". Checking the gaskets under slide out revealed large gaps when in closed position. Of course we are just out of warranty. I am not pleased at all with this trailer. I read one post where the owner resigned himself to having to do a little cleaning each time --- this is NOT a little cleaning - this is major work and had a huge negative impact on our trip especially when 3 grandbabies (8 months to 3 years) joined us.
- Leah Jeffress, Louisiana

2016-05-22 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 26RLWS View Listings

Purchased unit in July 2014 and from the first trip it has been nothing but a pain!! 1.the black water tank leaked 3 weeks at the dealer to replace. 2. bathroom sink water could not be shut off. 3.water leaks under kitchen sink more time at the dealer 3 days. 4. refrigerator door came off 6 weeks at dealer. 5. iRV AM/FM/CD/DVD player stopped working 1 day at dealer. 6. slide out seals came off 1 day at dealer. 7. radio antenna on roof came off needs to be replaced 8. black tank flush out system vent value failed and filled the lower half of the trailer with several gallons of water, repairs to be done. In the first year we had the trailer it was at the dealership FOR 93 DAYS!!!!
- Richard J. Allen, New York

2015-03-23 2011 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 8528BHSS View Listings

We searched for this model, with the bath and a half is great as you do not have the others always in the main bathroom except for shower. Plenty of room and comfortable. Storage is great for a light camper.
- J Stine, Maryland

2015-01-25 2014 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 832IKBS View Listings

Its everything you could want in an rv... Three slide outs, power jacks, all four corners tongue jack, power awnings two with led lights, outside grill mounted on side outside speakers two tvs flat screen wood look floor fire pl island bar two bar stools leather sleeper couch two leather recliners stand alone four chair dinette corian counter tops upgraded serta bed, light oak wood, stereo system throughout. No trouble pulling wit 2013 max tow package Ford. Cons: there are none.
- Jerry Donahue, Tennessee

2014-11-24 2007 Forest River Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 831FKSS View Listings

This trailer has been such an enjoyable experience, while others were complaining about the season this last summer, I had been living in one of the most comfortable, homey, trailers that I have ever owned. The layout is perfect for almost any occasion. Everyone that visited was comfortable! Would highly recommend this trailer for people for any want or need for one.
- Elizabeth Newell, Michigan