Forest River Flagstaff Classic

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Flagstaff Classic RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

2021-09-06 2021 Forest River Flagstaff Classic 832FLSB View Listings

The quality was better than most. I didn't like the auto level system, I prefer manual jacks. The size corner shower makes it hard the shower, I prefer tub shower for more room. I don't like slides on both sides of the trailer, I felt it was unnecessary to have love seats across from each other and not too comfortable to watch tv. I did like that it come with solar panels and Good Year tires. I absolutely loved the electric fireplace. My 2500 diesel Ram towed it easy but sometimes it kinda got jerky, I think this was due to my hitch not properly adjusted. Im very Judge mental about quality, so on a scale of 1-10 I would give it a 9. I did sell this unit because it didn't quite fit my needs, but am on the market for another unit in the same brand.
- Erick Ybarra, Texas

2020-07-10 2012 Forest River Flagstaff Classic 831FKBSS View Listings

Lots of indoor storage , closet when you first walk in the door, front kitchen with ample cabinets and counter top. The stand alone table is nice the chairs seats flip up for storage for board games. Nice bathroom with 2 storage cabinets floor to ceiling. Some of the build issues minor screws coming loose on the tracks of sliding interior doors , one surround speaker dropped from the ceiling wires held it surprisingly but we put on some miles about 3k a year . Pulls straight balanced out nicely No Warranty we bought the unit used
- James Copenhaver, Indiana