Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack Reviews on RV Insider (19)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

TERRY WADDELL from Iowa says:

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

We purchased a brand new toy hauler from Forest River. When we picked it up we questioned the integrity if the floor tie down D rings and were told by the dealership they were quite adequate for anything we would haul. The following day we tied down our motorcycles and started off on our trip just as we have done for in excess of 20,000 miles in the past year alone. 2 times on our journey we stopped to check tie downs as we always do and the third stop less than 4 hours from home- we found that 2 D rings in the floor had pulled out causing one brand new Harkey Davidson to fall on top of the other causing extensive damage to both motorcycles as well as the rv, wall, floor, door. The motorcycles had to be removed from the rv due to no way to secure them therefor leaving us stranded before we ever reached our vacation destination. We called Forest River customer service who immediately in the 1st recorded phone call admitted their had been a know D ring failure and damage caused to others property in the past. It was stated that the damage to the previous motorcycles had been paid for by the company and we were assured that ours would probably be as well ince we got estimates although Maddison the customer service rep she could not say for sure but did continue to reassure us that she didnt believe it would be a problem at all. Over the period if the next 2 days we remained stranded as we waited for Forest River to find us Adequate D rings and a service provider in the area we were. After 2 days, many miles and hours it was decided by Forest River Management and passed onto us by Maddison that D rings would be overnighted to us and the company asked that I install them myself as no dealerships in the area would do the work for Forest River Company since in the past they have either never been paid or payment took an excessive amount of time. We were able to return home on the 3rd day and get motorcycle estimates to Forest River as requested. Both motorcycles are brand new and have less than 3000 miles on each one. The damage estimates combined were approximately $ 17k. We were then asked to get 2 more estimates per motorcycle. We obtained 1 more estimate for each motorcycle and the 2 remaining local[ Within 2 hours] dealerships required a $250 fee to provide the damage estimates. This was presented to Maddison at Forest River who stated she would have to ask her manager what he wanted us to do. To this date we have bit received a reply to our emails or calls until today when I was told that we are going to have to go through the D ring provider to receive any compensation for repairs. I have repeatedly asked to speak with management regarding this issue but have not been put in contact with anyone other than voicemail that has not been returned. We have spent a great deal of time with his matter over the last 16 days with no resolve.
- TERRY WADDELL, Iowa

2020-07-27 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

Can't give it a better rating, because I wouldn't know. We bought our 2021 camper on May 22nd, picked it up on June 6th, took it camping on June 10th and the refrigerator stopped working on June 11th. Brought the brand new camper back to the dealer on June 19th and they say the warrantee claim was finally approved by forest river by July 17t and now I still sit - 39 days later - without my brand new camper, with no idea when Forest River will get the new refrigerator to RV Outlet. The entire summer will be gone before I know it. Is anyone going to extend the warrantee on this thing or give me back my summer or even let me know what to expect???? RV Outlet blames Forest River... Who you going to blame Forest River?
- Kim Adams, Virginia

2020-07-15 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

This Rv was built with bare minimum interest. I’ve had issue with leaks under the cabinet of the bathroom to leaks from the fresh water tank leaving me with out barely any water to camp. Warranty doesn’t exist and a true service department either. Don’t buy from this Manufacturer.
- Alexander Besteiro , Florida

2020-07-11 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10 View Listings

We just purchased our wolf pack 27 pack 10 RV, overall we really like it but there are a few things that need better attention at the factory. First thing was the battery disconnect switch was wired backwards, the tub surround was never caulked, the stairs were hitting the rubber tire fender and ripping it off the side of the trailer, all of which were small fixes I did myself but I shouldn't have to on a brand-new unit. Also we had the windows tinted as they aren't from the factory and it is very hard to keep it cool inside forest river should definitely start using tinted glass in all windows and they need to do a little better on their quality of work and final inspection
- Nick, New York

2020-07-09 2021 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

People are quick to complain and write negative reviews the moment things don’t go their way. I’m of the mindset that your review doesn’t count unless you’ve given a business a second chance. My first Forest River product was a 2019 295QBLE Surveyor pull behind TT. In the year that we had that camper not a single thing went wrong. The dealership that we purchased from did a thorough walkthrough even before we did the final walkthrough. We loved that camper but decided to upgrade to a toy hauler. My next Forest River was a 2021 325PACK13 Wolf Pack 5th wheel. I purchased from out of state this time because I wasn’t able to find one locally. I was unable to do a walkthrough because of the distance. Upon delivery right off the bat I found issues that should’ve been found at the dealership. Simple things like antifreeze not emptied out of all of the pipes even though we were told it was 100% dewinterized. I’ve seen a sample of a dealership checklist that is used before delivery and even before a final walkthrough. There were at least 10 items on the list that were obviously never checked before I received this camper. I wasn’t angry with Forest River/Wolf Pack at this point. I was angry with the dealership for allowing this product to be delivered to the customer without a thorough walkthrough. Several failed attempts to find a resolution with the dealership left me at a loss. The dealership seemed to shrug their shoulders at me as though it wasn’t really their problem now that it was in my hands. I reached out on a Wolf Pack owners page on social media. When Forest River-Wolf Pack learned of the problems I was having, my whole world changed. A Forest River-Wolf Pack representative (Jason Berges) contacted me immediately and got the ball rolling on fixing each issue. Mr. Berges never made me feel like “just another customer with problems”. The level of customer service I’ve received has proven to me there is no other brand I will ever purchase from again. Thank you Forest River-Wolf Pack and thank you Mr. Berges.
- Kristin Handley, Missouri

2020-06-15 2020 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 365PACK16 View Listings

We have had nothing but issues with this unit. I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOREST RIVER PRODUCTS AFTER OUR EXPERIENCE! It has spent half its life at the dealership for issues that have still NOT been resolved. The landing gear burned the fuse every time it raised camper up. They were replaced. One time down and up and now it is grinding and blowing fuses again. We had a leak in bedroom slide and living room slide shortly after purchase. It took almost a year to get resolved. Slide seals do not flip when slide goes in or out, we have to manually flip them. All of our decals have bubbled and started to peel after about 6 months of owning it, will need to be replaced. HappiJack beds have not worked properly since purchase. Awning started pulling away from camper and had to be replaced. We have had constant issues with this unit. ALL USBs when in use cause lights to flicker. This is a common problem but has not been fixed properly yet. These are only a few of our issues. We will never buy another forest river product.
- Emily, Kentucky

2020-05-23 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 365PACK16 View Listings

Love the layout and garge size . Quality is extremely poor . Every time we take it out , something else fails or falls apart. Warranty issues , nothing but a joke . Overall I would never recommend one to anyone.
- Ben roen, Minnesota

2020-03-12 2020 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 25PACK12 View Listings

I was looking for an affordable Toy Hauler with an enclosed 12' garage, bathroom easily assessable for all, bumper pull, not a 5th wheel, private bedroom, at least 1 slide......this 25Pack12+ had it all plus many more amenities. I installed the rear camera, added more led strip driving/brake lights, 4ky generator, large wolf head decals, Alfa Wolf! Camped all over Florida, campgrounds & state parks, love the patio/tailgate. We are planning our 1st long haul across county this summer, 5000 miles. The only issue I have had is with the fireplace, would stop working. It was in the shop a few times addressing this issue, only to discover this is normal. The fireplace and the hot water tank cannot be on at the same time with our 30 amp service.... The only con I found is the Fridge is only 110 volt, not propane or 12 volt, need to have generator running to keep cold in between camp areas. Pulls great with my Ford F350 dually.....
- Kenny, Florida

2020-01-20 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

We bought this camper new and had a couple of issue with it in the fist couple of months. The battery disconnect switch broke (dealer sent me a new one same week). Refrigerator worked good when we picked it up went to turn it on for our first trip and it would not come on. Read the codes to our dealer they overnighted me the part. Our fist trip with it two tie downs d rings broke, I stopped and replaced them. Never had any further trouble with it until I went off grid and had a rodent get in the belly where the hydro shaft is and chew all my hoses and my furnace wiring and my fueling station wires and a few other ones. We loved this camper and it fit our needs well!! Insurance totaled and we are looking for another. We are even looking at the 325pack13 we just had because we liked it so much. But.... I will rodent proof our next camper!!! Most we have looked at with the rack and pinion slide out need rodent proofed!! Good luck in your purchase!! For the money ours was a great fit for us and we are looking at the XLR and wolf pack and key stone impact right now! Buy what you like they all have issue!! Happy camping
- David Cline, Missouri

2018-12-18 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 25PACK12 View Listings

Love this toy hauler. Perfect setup for hunting and fishing. I love being able to take multiple 4 wheelers and have a gas station built right into the trailer. By far a better option than my friends regular trailer and separate truck to pull ATVs. I love the Wolf Pack.
- Eric Nickish, Montana

Verified Owner

2018-09-03 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

Bought the unit new. 2 months after the floor of the steps fell through. The doors are junk. Several poor quality cupboards. The sliding door is twisted and does not close after towing 1x. Very serious structure issues. Not happy. This camper is the cause of my nightmares.
- Sue, Illinois

2017-12-25 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 24PACK14 View Listings

Love the unit, but have one problem with the Fueling of the fuel tank. The intake is lower than the gas tank and will not take gas at a fueling station. Very poor design, I had to run one side of the trailer on a 12in block and remove the neck to fuel.
- Steve, Kentucky

2017-12-25 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 24PACK14 View Listings

- Steve, Kentucky

2016-03-30 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 315PACK12 View Listings

No doubt best toy hauler with separate garage for the price. Pulls really nice. Tons of room, perfect for families with children because they get their own area in the garage to play and watch movies at night.The location of the tv in the main living room is a little odd but not too bad. A few minor cosmetic defects from the manufacturer. Overall i really like this trailer.
- Greg, Nevada

2016-03-30 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 315PACK12 View Listings

- Greg, Nevada

2016-02-09 2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 21WP120 View Listings

This trailer is the perfect all in one trailer. Hauls everything I need on my trailer and still leaves the pickup bed for more stuff!! I put my razor on it along with my 4 wheelers! Trailer is great. I love it, my family loves it and most of all my wife loves it!! The 30 gallon fuel station is great to keep all my toys fueled up and ready to go. The cargo deck is also great-once at your destination and unloaded just roll out the carpet and it becomes your own raised deck!! This trailer even has the automatic tong jack along with the generator deck!! The interior is very nice. The kitchen is great to cook in. My wife loves the KING size bed. My boys love the bunk beds! And it still leaves 2 full size beds if you need them for when company comes over. Has multiple plugs for IPads and more. The flat screen TV and DVD system are great! Trailer is very comfortable & we love it!!
- Chad, Utah

2016-02-09 2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 21WP120 View Listings

- Chad, Utah

2016-01-16 2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 21WP120 View Listings

This is a great trailer. Being able to bring your entire family and ALL your toys with 1 trailer is AWESOME!! No need to pull 2 trailers and you even have the entire back end of your truck for more cargo!! The trailer is very light to pull & maneuvers well. The 30 gallon fuel station keeps all my toys fueled up & ready to go. The extended 8'x10' cargo deck is great for all the toys and also relaxing on with the included carpet Cherokee provides. Just set out your chairs and relax! The interior is great too! A KING SIZE BED!! 2 more full size beds & a bunk bed. Everyone has a place to sleep. This is a great trailer!
- Brent , Utah

2015-04-13 2012 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 19WP View Listings

Got this unit brand new have loved it and still do. But want to move on to a 5th wheel or I would just keep it.
- Jeff, Kentucky