Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack RVs Reviews (11)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

TERRY WADDELL from Iowa says:

Have you owned any Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack RVs? Write a review

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

We purchased a brand new toy hauler from Forest River. When we picked it up we questioned the integrity if the floor tie down D rings and were told by the dealership they were quite adequate for anything we would haul. The following day we tied down our motorcycles and started off on our trip just as we have done for in excess of 20,000 miles in the past year alone. 2 times on our journey we stopped to check tie downs as we always do and the third stop less than 4 hours from home- we found that 2 D rings in the floor had pulled out causing one brand new Harkey Davidson to fall on top of the other causing extensive damage to both motorcycles as well as the rv, wall, floor, door. The motorcycles had to be removed from the rv due to no way to secure them therefor leaving us stranded before we ever reached our vacation destination. We called Forest River customer service who immediately in the 1st recorded phone call admitted their had been a know D ring failure and damage caused to others property in the past. It was stated that the damage to the previous motorcycles had been paid for by the company and we were assured that ours would probably be as well ince we got estimates although Maddison the customer service rep she could not say for sure but did continue to reassure us that she didnt believe it would be a problem at all. Over the period if the next 2 days we remained stranded as we waited for Forest River to find us Adequate D rings and a service provider in the area we were. After 2 days, many miles and hours it was decided by Forest River Management and passed onto us by Maddison that D rings would be overnighted to us and the company asked that I install them myself as no dealerships in the area would do the work for Forest River Company since in the past they have either never been paid or payment took an excessive amount of time. We were able to return home on the 3rd day and get motorcycle estimates to Forest River as requested. Both motorcycles are brand new and have less than 3000 miles on each one. The damage estimates combined were approximately $ 17k. We were then asked to get 2 more estimates per motorcycle. We obtained 1 more estimate for each motorcycle and the 2 remaining local[ Within 2 hours] dealerships required a $250 fee to provide the damage estimates. This was presented to Maddison at Forest River who stated she would have to ask her manager what he wanted us to do. To this date we have bit received a reply to our emails or calls until today when I was told that we are going to have to go through the D ring provider to receive any compensation for repairs. I have repeatedly asked to speak with management regarding this issue but have not been put in contact with anyone other than voicemail that has not been returned. We have spent a great deal of time with his matter over the last 16 days with no resolve.
- TERRY WADDELL, Iowa

2018-12-18 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 25PACK12 View Listings

Love this toy hauler. Perfect setup for hunting and fishing. I love being able to take multiple 4 wheelers and have a gas station built right into the trailer. By far a better option than my friends regular trailer and separate truck to pull ATVs. I love the Wolf Pack.
- Eric Nickish, Montana

Verified Owner

2018-09-03 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 325PACK13 View Listings

Bought the unit new. 2 months after the floor of the steps fell through. The doors are junk. Several poor quality cupboards. The sliding door is twisted and does not close after towing 1x. Very serious structure issues. Not happy. This camper is the cause of my nightmares.
- Sue, Illinois

2017-12-25 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 24PACK14 View Listings

Love the unit, but have one problem with the Fueling of the fuel tank. The intake is lower than the gas tank and will not take gas at a fueling station. Very poor design, I had to run one side of the trailer on a 12in block and remove the neck to fuel.
- Steve, Kentucky

2017-12-25 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 24PACK14 View Listings

- Steve, Kentucky

2016-03-30 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 315PACK12 View Listings

No doubt best toy hauler with separate garage for the price. Pulls really nice. Tons of room, perfect for families with children because they get their own area in the garage to play and watch movies at night.The location of the tv in the main living room is a little odd but not too bad. A few minor cosmetic defects from the manufacturer. Overall i really like this trailer.
- Greg, Nevada

2016-03-30 2016 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 315PACK12 View Listings

- Greg, Nevada

2016-02-09 2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 21WP120 View Listings

This trailer is the perfect all in one trailer. Hauls everything I need on my trailer and still leaves the pickup bed for more stuff!! I put my razor on it along with my 4 wheelers! Trailer is great. I love it, my family loves it and most of all my wife loves it!! The 30 gallon fuel station is great to keep all my toys fueled up and ready to go. The cargo deck is also great-once at your destination and unloaded just roll out the carpet and it becomes your own raised deck!! This trailer even has the automatic tong jack along with the generator deck!! The interior is very nice. The kitchen is great to cook in. My wife loves the KING size bed. My boys love the bunk beds! And it still leaves 2 full size beds if you need them for when company comes over. Has multiple plugs for IPads and more. The flat screen TV and DVD system are great! Trailer is very comfortable & we love it!!
- Chad, Utah

2016-02-09 2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 21WP120 View Listings

- Chad, Utah

2016-01-16 2014 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 21WP120 View Listings

This is a great trailer. Being able to bring your entire family and ALL your toys with 1 trailer is AWESOME!! No need to pull 2 trailers and you even have the entire back end of your truck for more cargo!! The trailer is very light to pull & maneuvers well. The 30 gallon fuel station keeps all my toys fueled up & ready to go. The extended 8'x10' cargo deck is great for all the toys and also relaxing on with the included carpet Cherokee provides. Just set out your chairs and relax! The interior is great too! A KING SIZE BED!! 2 more full size beds & a bunk bed. Everyone has a place to sleep. This is a great trailer!
- Brent , Utah

2015-04-13 2012 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 19WP View Listings

Got this unit brand new have loved it and still do. But want to move on to a 5th wheel or I would just keep it.
- Jeff, Kentucky