Forest River Cherokee Vengeance RVs Reviews (4)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee Vengeance RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Forest River Cherokee Vengeance RVs? Write a review

2019-02-04 2014 Forest River Cherokee Vengeance 398V View Listings

Overall great toy hauler, rare to find the triple axle, makes a huge difference in towing! Lots of nice features and spacious floor plan. Graphics are very cool and heads are turning everywhere we go.
- jw, California

2016-11-28 2014 Forest River Cherokee Vengeance 306V View Listings

We bought this rv brand new in 2013 and went camping the first weekend we had it. On our first trip the power point quit working the next thing that happened was the table and benches in the garage. The benches fell out of the wall (not even attached to wall studs and my grand daughter was sleeping on the bench) the table fell apart, next time we took the rv out we had to replace both toilets because of leakage, shower faucet and shower head because of leakage also had to change the kitchen faucet and drains under the sink because of leakage, next time we took it out the underbelly filled with water from water from kitchen sink found that the gray water drain line was shattered and had to be replaced from the tank to the sink. After that we parked it and plugged it into 50 amp breaker controlled power for storage and the inverter caught the rv on fire. Got it repaired from the fire and now after no use and only traveling from dealer to our home in Fairview MT and plugging it into 50 amp breaker controlled power I find that the wiring in the garage is hot and starting to melt at the light switches. All I can say is I hope this piece of junk burns to the ground this time what a piece of junk and every time I hear someone talking about buying a Forrest river rv I tell them about everything that has happened to us with ours and send them to a different brand. Your product is nothing but junk. I will never buy a product our yours again. I have tried to call your worthless company about it and never get called back
- Terry Brownell, Montana

2016-11-20 2016 Forest River Cherokee Vengeance 320A View Listings

Bought the trailer in April 2016 used it 3 times never off highway driving, maybe 300 miles total, took it in for warranty work and now the dang frame supports are all bent .this is stated in a letter I have from dealer to forest river. Now it looks,like it jus going to be a finger pointing issue. I AM UPSET!!!! I don't care what kind of fix they think they can do . It is totally unacceptable for what I paid for this trailer and no more than I used it. So yes I am looking for legal help. Any help is appriciated.!!!
- Tom , Arizona

2014-12-17 2014 Forest River Cherokee Vengeance 39R12 View Listings

Great floor plan. Forest River need's to get their Quality control people off their rear and do a better job looking at their product before it leaves the plant. I have seen three different units with the same problems. Shower not caulked is one item. Over all for a new floor plan it is great. The cable tv and radio has problems also in all units I have seen.
- Jackie Blankenship, Tennessee