Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Fish House Reviews on RV Insider (2)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Fish House RVs and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of them.

Sarah from Minnesota says:

Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Fish House By Year

• 20192 Reviews

Voted Most Helpful Review 2019 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Fish House 16GR View Listings

We have had several issues with our brand new ice house. Heater broke on first trip after 1 hour of use. The wheel crank and bed leg broke on 2nd and 3rd trip. The propane tanks fell off while driving on the 3rd trip (lucky no one was hurt). We have been saddened by the poor quality. Every trip we have taken has been ruined by another item breaking. It is so fearful taking the house out because being in freezing cold weather in the middle of the lake is not the easiest way of getting assistance. We have regretted what was supposed to be our best and most fun purchase for our young family. We bought new to avoid fear of items breaking, instead we have had nothing but fear. I will not recommend this product. Signed very disappointed pregnant wife
- Sarah, Minnesota

2020-08-13 2019 Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Fish House 17MP View Listings

so far pretty disappointed. Bought brand new to avoid problems, and have had nothing but. Tried the furnace before my first ice fishing trip and the heater didn't work. 2nd time out wheel crank safety doesn't engage so now I have to do the otherside halfway down then the freewheeling side. Towing is sketchy ita not balanced very well, but i am driving with a ram 1500. So maybe thats not heavy duty enough.... and the last time out the fridge quit working while out of state at a family reunion. Poor workmanship on the interior using staples instead of screws. And the storage over the wheel house is so tight that its starting to pull off the veneer. I bought at ac nelsons and its going back to have a lot of work done and there so busy fixing these i had to get an appointment a month out just to look at it. Let's just say the manufacturer warranty will be a lengthy fix, and thank goodness I have a 5 year extended warranty. Wishing I bought an ice castle instead.lets see how I'm treated for the repairs.
- robert campbell, Minnesota