Forest River Cherokee DEstination RVs Reviews (1)

Read about the experiences consumers and owners have had with Forest River Cherokee DEstination RVs Reviews and view their reviews and ratings on various aspects of these RVs.

Have you owned any Forest River Cherokee DEstination RVs? Write a review

2019-09-06 2019 Forest River Cherokee DEstination 39BR View Listings

2019 39br forest river cherokee limited. First glance loved the floor plan spacious and elegant. We bought it and spent two weeks in it close to where we bought it. First pull 15 miles first night noticed some issues. First we asked that it be cleaned before pickup and it was not saw dust still on vertical surfaces and metal flakes everywhere including embedded into the carpet. Keep in mind this wasn't used its brand new. Fireplace opened up a 1/4 inch gap at top and shower leaked because it wasn't caulked at the lower rail at all. I fixed all those issues and winterized the rv. After 7 months we decided to move it to Texas almost 1400 miles to set it at a permanent location. After set up there we found several water leaks a few pipes literally separated. The toilet valve had a hairline crack and the island faucet also had a hairline crack also fixed all that myself. Several days later the lines to the propane tanks blew the hoses off the barbed fittings so now I'm off to the parts store to get two new lines. Bottom line this is very poor craftsmanship. Also the a/c can't keep up past 75 degree weather. I expected a lot better after spending more than $40,000.00
- Eric , Texas